What's new

ACT Small Ogre fighting game.

lacoka12

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Troll game with sound and online FUN!

do not know to initiate the game because the window disappears immediately

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do not know to initiate the game because the window disappears immediately
oh WTF I even said it this time!! I'm just going to go out and find something to hit you with.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some (edit:more) things I found.

Starting: The game doesn't work with applocale for me. Non-unicode language settings must be Japanese.

Crashes: The game crashes when the healer girl tries to heal, or when the red fighter gets raped. So I tend to either play the healer girl and not heal, or swap her file for another character's.

Bugs:
There seems to be some intra-party conflict. All the other characters will gang up on the red-haired fighter, not the troll. Must be the party's thief.
If the warrior with the two handed sword is raped, her cries won't turn off properly and you'll end up listening to her for as long as the game is open.

Rape: Rape happens when a character is hit by the grab attack at low health. Jumping is irrelevant. Since grabbing is the troll's longest ranged attack, it's simply a matter of keeping your character at the correct range. This is generally just inside the dot that describes the troll sprite's lower corners.

Damage: The health bar at the top of the screen is your health bar, not the troll's. He doesn't have one. The closer you are to the troll when he lands from a jump, the more damage you take. Being directly underneath him is probably the most damaging thing in the game. Being thrown or jumped on can take you all the way from "not hurt enough to rape" to dead in one hit.

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I would love to see this party of girls fight other monsters. Something tentacular for instance.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do I stop the window closing the moment I open it?

Mance

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you get a small black window which instantly closes, the game doesn't like the folder path. Shorten it or something.

If you get a large window with black and white in it which instantly closes, then you haven't configured your non-unicode settings correctly. App-locale won't cut it.

If the troll jumps/smashes one of the girls when they're already down, you get... a mess.

The fight instantly restarts if you or the enemy dies. It's possible to beat the troll, but since his entire side consists of "him", there's no death animation (game restarts on the spot).

When the timer reaches zero, the troll does a sort of close range blast attack, then the timer resets. Run away when it gets low.

I get the sound and inter-fighting bugs, but not the crashes.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No crashes here, but I do get the sound and in-fighting bugs. If I pick the warior (filename, she's the one wearing more armor) the game will spawn a second that attacks my group. TBH I was expecting more out of this game, h is barely there, and gameplay is awful (best way to win is to pick the elf and spam the lightning attack). Thanks for the contribute anyway kagami.

Last edited:

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ummm how do i set my japanese unicode and all that shit...I've never done it befoe I usually avoid games that require that but....this one sounds really good :(

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another thing to note. After picking the warrior girl, the the other copy apparently is there instead of the player char. She acts that weird AI so she mainly attacks the red-head, is invulnerable to the troll's attacks and despite that, is apparently the target of the warrior h-scene - the player-operated character can't be raped when she's around. The grab attack at low hp simply results in being thrown in this situation.

EDIT: As for the healer and red-head game crashes, I didn't encounter them, everything works fine for me. Did get the sound and infighting bugs. Seems only logical that the clone-bug and the infighting are lib glitches and the crashes are your PC's doing. Have you tried placing the game folder in the HD's root folder?

EDIT2: Oh, and btw I got another bug (dang, where's the insecticide when you need it :D ). I don't get any pics of the girls in the main menu - All I get are two arrows. I can browse them and choose normally, but based on remembering, how many times to press left/right.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Played for ten minutes amidst constant crashing and didn't see a single character get raped.

bust

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

have tried it. Didn't get any bug except character didn't showed up at character select screen (I can still choose between them).

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

my computer says that ntlea program is a virus

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Weeeeeeellllllllllllllllllll. I don't know what to tell ya bud. With all the false positives out there I find it hard to trust what anyone's antivirus says without doing some research of my own anymore. Game cracks for example, show up on alot of people's virus scanners as infected files, and are in fact perfectly fine to use. Depending on where you have gotten them, of course.

I'm using avast free antivirus, and if it told me ntlea was a virus I must've ignored it. Though, I just scanned my ntlea folder now and it came up with no threat found.

I'm not going to ask you to trust me over your anti-virus, just letting you know that they aren't infallible.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh yeah, cause that's what I want in my sex. Other people.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Traditionally sex is supposed to occur with another person involved...

OP
S

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know what game were talking about since I posted old one here earlier in the year. It wasn't that hard wasn't you got the hang of it an figured out the controls.

Anyway though i'm not really interested in an multiplayer hentai game. In fact I find it kind of creepy. Not the only one I have seen lately either. That guy that did the Ghost House games also made a multiplayer game.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Small Ogre fighting game.

Cheat engine not working for me, I have the cheat options available in the bottom window from that dl and the game loaded into the cheat engine program but I can't check the boxs that list of codes you posted puts down in the bottom window, it just bleeps at me.

Ah ha! I found it by testing manually. I started off the initial new scan type with "Unknown value." This caused the game to come up with thousands upon thousands of results then I took a hit and tried to immediately pause the game, I went back to cheat engine and changed the scan type to "Decreased value" and pressed new scan, it shortened the list of values in the left box, I repeated that of going back and forth between the game, taking a hit and trying to pause immediately to scan for decreased values, eventually it got down to just 6 possible, put them all in the bottom and x'd them all in the active slot, ogres health froze, so I went down the list un x'ing them and trying to take damage until I could. The Address for ogres health is 004DFC84. The value is 66k+ at half health, so searching for 500 like somebody mentioned is pointless.

So all you have to do from having Cheat Engine 6.1 up, and "Select a process (Top left, find it in the programs, should be near the bottom in the process list, open it)"'ing the ogre exe while it's running, is "Add address manually" button in the bottom right, input 004DFC84, then check it as active in the bottom box to get infinite health.

I think I can test this game for the sex gauge by pausing right after it goes up and doing the same process until I have few enough options to test. Having infinite health is pretty much infinite gauge anyways. A lot tricker than I thought. I actually found the gauge counter that goes from 0-6 but freezing it has no effect on the game at all. I went with checking for changes only when rape mode turns off/on and after doing it for what seemed forever, I only got the possible addresses down to 853 options. I tested the obvious ones that changed from like a value of 0 when off to something higher when on, then went back to 0 when it ended, but activating any of those didn't do anything. Sad face.

Last edited:

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for your effort in finding out the health cheat!

AgentKGB

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's a hacked version.

I take no credit for this I got it from hongfire way back when.

X is the rape button in this one.

Attachments