What's new

ACT Small Ogre fighting game.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Small Ogre fighting game.

I've never played a game where every time i hit a boss he stopped his attacks completely and wasn't able to hit back.
Did you even TRY to figure out the controls?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I've never played a game where every time i hit a boss he stopped his attacks completely and wasn't able to hit back.
Played Tales game? Because if the boss isn't in the 'I'm about to use mystic arte' state and you can break through their auto-guard, you can keep them stunned like that quite a while(especially if you have someone with multiple hits skills to keep the boss there longer for other people to use theirs)

The ogre have the 'I win' button that knockback anyone near him AND make him invincible while doing so, sure it reduces the rape meter, but between getting pummeled to death or lose a tiny bit of the bar(which can be gotten back quickly if you can throw one of them into others)...

Well, in comparison, it's like the bombs in shooting games. When it's available it make you feel like cheating, but not using it make the game much harder(though within possibility of winning, just MUCH harder in some)

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

i don't know how can i help

cuz i hack them my self

ogre full hp is 500
each four heroine is 200
rape gauge is 6

search for that number when the match start
Ok I found...And it's not help me because I can't give my ogre's hp more of 500 and his hp continue to going down.

The time I found the girls' hp or the rape meter the ogre is dead...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I found...And it's not help me because I can't give my ogre's hp more of 500 and his hp continue to going down.

The time I found the girls' hp or the rape meter the ogre is dead...
Option -> Keyboard -> set your Pause key to whatever you want

start game, hit pause key

???

Profit

:p yes, I had to say that last part

lekori

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

having problem to even download it..........care to upload it somewhere elses please?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Option -> Keyboard -> set your Pause key to whatever you want

start game, hit pause key

???

Profit

:p yes, I had to say that last part
Hit pause key? You lost me.

Joke aside, why don't you just freeze the orge's HP

Mirror: ||

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

someone want to kindly post the hacked version? preferably infinite HP :p

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

someone want to kindly post the hacked version? preferably infinite HP :p
Cheat engine

Freeze
ogre HP at 500
Rape gauge at 6
Heoine hp at 30
________

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Cheat engine

Freeze
ogre HP at 500
Rape gauge at 6
Heoine hp at 30
what cheat engine should I use? (or the name is "cheat engine"?)

mind PM ing me the engine? :)

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what cheat engine should I use? (or the name is "cheat engine"?)

mind PM ing me the engine? :)
it's name is "cheat engine"

i downloaded it from google

first open the game
start battle
pause

open cheat engine
choose game process

find 500

***resume game take some damage
swap to cheat engine

in scan type choose
decreased value

repeat *** until you figure out what is address for ogre HP

freeze it at 500

sry I'm really bad at English this is all i can help
________

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

my impression after playing:

game isn't that hard (although I die a few times first time playing it), the only problem for me is to rape the two handed sword girl, she always die first :(

and the one I always try to save for the last is either yellow haired girl, or the blue haired one :D

(they're both my favorite :p)

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

cybeast said:
mind give it to me? I'm afraid I will download wrong engine :(

thanks before :)

this is cheat engine save that I created

this is cheat engine

Once you follow all the instructions to get cheat engine up and running and load the ogre game excutable into it just then unzip Lastthai's cheat it should have a CT file in it put that into your cheat engine folder(most likely in your program folder files)then once that's done just hit the folder button at the top of cheat engine and you should then find your CT file in there.

Click the CT file and load it you should then see the cheat address's turn up at the bottom there are then boxes you can tick this will freeze the cheat so that the health or cheat bars dont lower when in the fight.
________

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

it worked, thanks! :D

also, the HP for them is 20, because at 30 the ogre will just throw them >.>

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think people realize this game is an h-game. I mean i here all these people going "i win 50% of the time" or "you didn't even try the control."

When will people realize H-Games aren't made for you to beat everyone, there made for the h-content. If you don't have h-content, then why not just make a better game?

Fact is this game is shit. It really shows the author didn't put any effort into it.

Zenath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If it was easy it would be dull. One of the reasons why I regularly go back to it is precisely because of the challenge.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Just because YOU are looking for a game that takes zero skill or effort to beat doesn't mean the rest of us are. Besides, if that's all you're looking for, why are you playing H-games at all? Just stick to images/movies or even those terrible text and cgi games, since that seems to be all you're looking for.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Just because YOU are looking for a game that takes zero skill or effort to beat doesn't mean the rest of us are. Besides, if that's all you're looking for, why are you playing H-games at all? Just stick to images/movies or even those terrible text and cgi games, since that seems to be all you're looking for.
uhm, bible black and himekishi lilia beg to differ tbh

DARKONE1

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pretty good and free so what's to bitch about really?

I hope it gets expanded to more levels with new fighters and more monsters to chose from then this game would be one of the best.

Alot of work went into this and does anyone know where this game came from so we could see if it's still being developed any further?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't think you get it. I can beat it almost every time, but can i get h content every time? no, probably about 5%.

Just because some idiot makes the game uneccesarily(wow i mispelt that) hard to beat, doesn't mean its a good game. I could make a game, make it with a 5% chance to beat, and have h-content. Doesn't make it a good game.

@dark, author gave up.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

What I meant was you seem to be looking for games that take zero effort to get H. Okay, so you can only get H 5% of the time. I'll give you that one; I have no benchmark reference for skill level so I'll just assume that's average. (typically I get to rape one of the girls 25% of the time but I might just be better at it than you, so not really a valid point.) Okay, so you're looking for a game that you can get H 100% of the time instead of 5. So I'll go back to my previous statement. Why aren't you just browsing for images on gelbooru? Why play H-games at all when they're most likely to require some sort of effort to get the H?

Also, just because it requires effort doesn't make it a bad game. I find it all the more rewarding if it is that rare, and that makes me enjoy the game more. Obviously, the fact that the H is that challenging to get isn't going to appeal to everybody - but that doesn't make it a bad game. If it doesn't appeal to you personally, then that's just because it's not your taste, not because the game itself is bad. If nobody likes it because it's just that challenging, then yes, that makes it bad. But claiming it's a terrible game just because it doesn't appeal to you is incredibly narcissistic, especially when there are clearly people who think that particular aspect makes the game more enjoyable for them.

Me, I don't think it's terribly good either. But it's certainly not a bad game, not even a bad H-game, just because it requires more effort than most.