What's new

Small RockCandy flash.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks like his site went under, here is his profile.

~ Warning, flashes may contain animal dong ~

There's his list of flash animations, quality may vary.

Last edited:
Re: Small RockCandy flash.

Interesting.

Is it bad that Rockcandy has better talent for such a small flash compared to a game from toonpimp like... Ninja Girl?

Looking at Rock's previous works, I really see an improvement in overall quality. Thanks for letting us know scira.

the only problem i have with these flashes is that their only anal. theres no variety what so ever. they are better quality then most flahes though

the only problem i have with these flashes is that their only anal. theres no variety what so ever. they are better quality then most flahes though

I remember RockCandy saying in one of his blog posts that he actually hates vaginal sex, and that he'd only do it if it was necessary (like in a flash where there a tentacle or something else in each hole).

Not to say that I don't agree with you, variety would be nice, things are awesome enough as they are now though.

I remember RockCandy saying in one of his blog posts that he actually hates vaginal sex, and that he'd only do it if it was necessary (like in a flash where there a tentacle or something else in each hole).

Not to say that I don't agree with you, variety would be nice, things are awesome enough as they are now though.

i was actually hoping for some fellatio his characters look perfect for it

New flash with vaginal sex. Just kidding its anal again! It kind of sucks and even he says so, but its a heck of a lot better than many still pics. features Ran Yakumo, some cat or fox girl from touhou and tentacles.

These aren't really games, just click to continue kind of stuff, but the thread is still here so it must be close enough.

Mmm... Looks like the link given is down. It's just got a Surftown Logo and link. Unless I borked something up, somehow?

Yeah his site went down or used up its bandwidth or something. .
His HF account has all his stuff on there as well, both the good stuff and the new stuff ;). I feel like he could make and awesome facerape flash with one of his characters, I know he probably never will but theres always hope.

I feel like he could make and awesome facerape flash with one of his characters

Well, it's not only oral, but the old Zu Triple WIP does have facerape. No idea if he's still working on it, if it's on the backburner or just abandoned, but all the important parts are done I think.

I'd post the link, but I'm pretty certain Zu counts as loli. It's easy enough to find on swfchan searching for "Rock Candy" anyway.

Back