What's new

ACT [SMAVERICK] MissionCode:COCO (RJ209116)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: MissionCode:COCO

Can anyone give me a hint as to where I can find a download, if one exists? Can't find one on the usual sites.
Since it may have loli, I send you a PM about where to search for a link.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, for the undressing part, I've tried in 4k using DSR and it come off super easily. There's no special movements or anything to do, it just come off straight.

So there it is, either use a 4k resolution or struggle to make the clothes come off in other resolutions. :p

Bryanis

Reputation score

So, for the undressing part, I've tried in 4k using DSR and it come off super easily. There's no special movements or anything to do, it just come off straight.

So there it is, either use a 4k resolution or struggle to make the clothes come off in other resolutions. :p
Yeah well, with my 8 years old computer and monitor, I won't be able to set it to 4k... so I guess I can but it in my "what to do" once I hit jackpot and bought myself a tip top new pc / monitor :/

Does the undressing has any good part or use ?

Else I've finished the whole game content.

It does lack any kind of end... there only GOR animation per enemy killing you and no generic bad end or even an end for finishing the game :/

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

The pirated copy doesn't seem to work for me, can't get past the "Connecting to server" screen. Bummer

Nevermind, adding the game to the firewall worked.

Edit: The savefile worked for me

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah well, with my 8 years old computer and monitor, I won't be able to set it to 4k... so I guess I can but it in my "what to do" once I hit jackpot and bought myself a tip top new pc / monitor :/

Does the undressing has any good part or use ?

Else I've finished the whole game content.

It does lack any kind of end... there only GOR animation per enemy killing you and no generic bad end or even an end for finishing the game :/
Actually, you undress her, put the D then... nothing. It wasn't worth the effort. :rolleyes:

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have multiple monitors you can position their placing in windows to give you more drag room.

And the finish isn't worth the build up.

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what will happen to the game once the servers shut down. The animations themselves aren't half bad but the DRM only serves to punish the people who legitimately bought the game. Meanwhile, pirates have no trouble playing the game :rolleyes:. Really makes you wonder what the dev was thinking.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just want to say this but I've know plenty of girls who are 25+ that pissants would consider 15 and all that by this bs law I think it should be illegal to have sex with any of those girls.

I agree wit fully and wholeheartedly the law you f'ing Ped0f1LeS!

This is a joke post I truly think that it's retarded that a drawn pic is the same as real woman and that the authors that put loli on obviously not loli is just trying to avoid ulmf from sharing the game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have a system capable of supporting 4k resolution and it won't work. Tried it on 200% DPI resizing and on 100%. No luck.

Since there's nothing special in stripping her (the bar doesn't really change the fact players are limited to fondling her breasts) I don't think I'm missing much.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm, How about setting your mouse DPI to max when doing it?

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the loli part is where if she was defeated by the magician boss at 3-3 and in the gallery, it costs 10k gold to unlock the animation.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have a system capable of supporting 4k resolution and it won't work. Tried it on 200% DPI resizing and on 100%. No luck.

Since there's nothing special in stripping her (the bar doesn't really change the fact players are limited to fondling her breasts) I don't think I'm missing much.
The undressing work with a set distance in pixels, as the mouse wont go over the edges, 1080pixels doesn't offer enough distance for the skirt (you can manage to remove the shirt tho).

I've tried again just now and it work perfectly. You just gotta make a custom 4k resolution in your Drivers (Works with both AMD/NVidia, check some guides on internet. I'm not sure about intel graphics tho.)

Another solution would be to rotate the screen @ 90° and make use of the 1920pixels to undress her. but I don't think the game will like that.

But, as said before, it isn't worth the effort at all. :p

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The undressing work with a set distance in pixels, as the mouse wont go over the edges, 1080pixels doesn't offer enough distance for the skirt (you can manage to remove the shirt tho).

I've tried again just now and it work perfectly. You just gotta make a custom 4k resolution in your Drivers (Works with both AMD/NVidia, check some guides on internet. I'm not sure about intel graphics tho.)

Another solution would be to rotate the screen @ 90° and make use of the 1920pixels to undress her. but I don't think the game will like that.

But, as said before, it isn't worth the effort at all. :p
Far too much trouble. I play games on 4k resolution without downsizing and this is the first one that's given me trouble because of lack of pixels.

It's not worth the effort as you've pointed out, so I'll wait for newer versions with a fix.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Far too much trouble. I play games on 4k resolution without downsizing and this is the first one that's given me trouble because of lack of pixels.

It's not worth the effort as you've pointed out, so I'll wait for newer versions with a fix.
After resizing the game multiple times I think 1366x768 is the optimal resolution for playing this. Try changing your registry to 1366x768 window mode.

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

Anyone else getting their asses kicked by 3-3?
Play it safe, overuse the slide. You go through enemies and bullet alike. Even against the boss.

It's a must have.
And don't hesitate to use your special if you're surrounded.

For the boss. Burst it when he shoot. from the side. and dodge the bullet.
When he tp to the center, get away and slide though his dash (circle of magic getting smaller until he dash for timer).

The 2 chest at the top are random - health or gun :/

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with my 1920x1080 resolution i somehow got the skirt off. seems like you back and forth 3 times then take a rest then repeat that. (you should not go all the way down or it will be the same.) and make sure its fast. you have to be fast. the beat is like this. 1 2 3 * 1 2 3 (*=rest) but meh what can we do after we spread the legs out and all that stuff. all you can really do is just grope her breasts.

negiis

Reputation score

Somebody know how to lauch this game ?
My version still doesn't work , i always have "Server connection failed"

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Somebody know how to lauch this game ?
My version still doesn't work , i always have "Server connection failed"
Need to firewall the game. Both in inbound and outbound rules. Then launch it, shouldn't have issues

Status
Not open for further replies.