What's new

ACT [SMAVERICK] MissionCode:COCO (RJ209116)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
okay saw those first 2 scenes I could afford and yeah if the artist like made the gallery like 5x bigger I would totally be okay with paying 50 bucks for this game just for the scenes. Even if it doesn't have much of a story but for now I'll just buy the cheap copy when I get a chance and hope it means something.

Btw someone know what the halloween pumpkins we seems to get for clearing stages are for ? I don't see anything I can buy with them

Last edited:

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score
okay saw those first 2 scenes I could afford and yeah if the artist like made the gallery like 5x bigger I would totally be okay with paying 50 bucks for this game just for the scenes. Even if it doesn't have much of a story but for now I'll just buy the cheap copy when I get a chance and hope it means something.

Btw someone know what the halloween pumpkins we seems to get for clearing stages are for ? I don't see anything I can buy with them
Wasn't the pumpkin is the number of enemies we killed at that stage?

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score
Drat, this one updates so fast..I keep downloading it but never get the chance to play it and then it wants to be updated again..

..Is anyone aware of what the new version is?

Olimak

Reputation score
Drat, this one updates so fast..I keep downloading it but never get the chance to play it and then it wants to be updated again..

..Is anyone aware of what the new version is?
Ver 1.5
1. Game difficulty correction.
2. Game optimization.
3. Add 2:1 Ingame H_Scene / Gallery (Monster Soldier + Ninja)

Also if anyone has the new version, PM me.

Reactions: JAB

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I too would like a PM if anyone has the new version. Cheers.

Reactions: JAB

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That's basically all the games by Smaverick. Include update check drm and then push a ton of minor updates for the first few months. Typically you either play within the first month of release when uploaders keep up with updates or you play 4+ months later when an update removes drm and hope there's an upload.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
No no no no, do NOT ask for PMs in the thread.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No no no no, do NOT ask for PMs in the thread.
Or in any thread in this subforum. The idea is that if someone has a link and wants to share it, they'll make a post to have people pm them. Much better than a thread being filled up with pm requests while the sharer goes through each one.

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i dled the registry from page 2 and double clicked it.. when i ran the game afterwards instead of the full screen it now became smalled and windowed and i still have my current save game.. ei everything is locked. Did i do something wrong? how to i make it full screen again?

Bryanis

Reputation score
i dled the registry from page 2 and double clicked it.. when i ran the game afterwards instead of the full screen it now became smalled and windowed and i still have my current save game.. ei everything is locked. Did i do something wrong? how to i make it full screen again?
for the full screen either the menu option, or try the standard "alt + enter".

As for the save, the game use a server for authenticating and, from info, storing the save data. So you need both an up to date game to play, and unlock everything yourself...

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for the full screen either the menu option, or try the standard "alt + enter".

As for the save, the game use a server for authenticating and, from info, storing the save data. So you need both an up to date game to play, and unlock everything yourself...
its up to date 1.5.. i can actualy play it.. just that when ever i dble click on the registry file and press yes..it says its successful.. then when i play the game its still my old save file (everything is locked)

edt: welp i unlock all normally just spamming 1-3.. can clear is in less than a mins and gives 1k

Last edited:

digidigdj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i found mine from a link from a youtube uploader.. he had a link for mega... can i post his youtube vid hir or do i have to pm ppl of it? his is 1.5 dunu if this game has been updated to 1.6 if it did i dont know if that person also updated his...

Bryanis

Reputation score
There what you want at AS - dunno for how long though...

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can this game actually be downloaded and played? when i run the game i get a login screen.
I downloaded it from some upload i got i don't even remember where

Sarav

Reputation score
Can this game actually be downloaded and played? when i run the game i get a login screen.
I downloaded it from some upload i got i don't even remember where
Unless they added DRM in an update there shouldn't be a login, so treat whatever you have as a scam trying to steal your shit and dump it.

Bryanis

Reputation score
The only "log in" is the game logging to the server to check your save. Yep it's saved on an external server so you'll need to be on line, and playing with and up to date version. Else it don't require any kind of logging.
If you're on line, the logging will eventually stop and either let you acces the game, or warn you you have and outdated game and prompt you to update your version before closing the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.