What's new

ACT [SMAVERICK] MissionCode:COCO (RJ209116)

Status
Not open for further replies.

negiis

Reputation score
Re: MissionCode:COCO

I already try this , but thanks for your help :). I even turn off the firewall off to see if that can run the game but nothing.

Did i must get another version of the game?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I already try this , but thanks for your help :). I even turn off the firewall off to see if that can run the game but nothing.

Did i must get another version of the game?
((Yup, seems he had already updated versions twice and made the server connect check-up work, actually.))

Is what I was gonna write...
But then again, after deleting the rules from the windows firewall (which would block the in- and outbound communication for it), it actually... started working. (?)
Also, only in my native locale and with NTLEAS, and not with Locale Emulator.

negiis

Reputation score

Thanks , it's working now , i certainly do some error when i do it last time !

Woodnorth

Reputation score

Anyone else getting their asses kicked by 3-3?
Yeah, the friggen tentacle plant monster keeps shooting me from a distance if I try and fight. If I try sliding through the level, it grabs me and I'm in for a hard time with all the enemies around me. :mad:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Yeah, the friggen tentacle plant monster keeps shooting me from a distance if I try and fight. If I try sliding through the level, it grabs me and I'm in for a hard time with all the enemies around me. :mad:
Shoot the plant before. It don't move so you know his location, you can hit it before it's on the screen. just dodge his seed shooting, and burst it.
If you're trapped by too many enemies, use the special (s by default), it OS every trash on the screen.

Just don't try to slide through the map, kill the enemies as you progress.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Still can't access the game even with firewall method, can anyone show how exactly I need to manage with this server thingy :eek: ??

A step by step would be really appreciate.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still can't access the game even with firewall method, can anyone show how exactly I need to manage with this server thingy :eek: ??

A step by step would be really appreciate.
if you are trying to play it on a computer without an internet connection then that could be the problem i usually put all of the games i download on an old pc with no internet connection learned it pretty quick after an hour of trying then switching back to my main pc.

zemper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm convinced the last level is impossible unless you really cheese it, with this absurd no recovery shit and the dash not being responsive its rather artificially difficult.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm convinced the last level is impossible unless you really cheese it, with this absurd no recovery shit and the dash not being responsive its rather artificially difficult.
Done it easily. First pit with lots of enemies needs a bomb to clear just after landing. Everything else just needs skill.

Shooting at enemies is possible because the gun range is longer than the sight range of most enemies. Useful for the spitting plant and the gun-toting soldiers. After that it's just repetition to figure out where enemies spawn and when to start spamming the shoot button.

10shi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Loaded the game up and just got a blank black screen after the company logo intro. not even a connection fail thing. I added the exe in both inbound and outbound rule. don't know what's going on... had the same issue with virusz game till i found a copy that works months later... is there a program i need to run the game?

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Loaded the game up and just got a blank black screen after the company logo intro. not even a connection fail thing. I added the exe in both inbound and outbound rule. don't know what's going on... had the same issue with virusz game till i found a copy that works months later... is there a program i need to run the game?
The groups game has a special DRM.
The game goes online to see if you have an updated version they change often. So if you don't own the game or download and updated version within a day or so the game wont work.

.... I think :^)

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

appreciate if anyone has ver. 1.3... mine is outdated T^T

risokyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He just updated it again, it's now v1.4. Probably will have to wait a bit before someone can actually provide a link.

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He just updated it again, it's now v1.4. Probably will have to wait a bit before someone can actually provide a link.
Oh gosh. Im just hoping at this point someone can actually provide a link. i would really appreciate that. Its just that most of smaveric games are really fun. and this had superb quality. Please anyone link~~!

thswherizat

Reputation score

Yeah I tried the firewall and disconnecting from the internet, and neither worked. So I'm kind of stuck until another work around is figured out, or I can find the 1.4... I guess?

Olimak

Reputation score

So does anyone have ver 1.4 and could post it?

Devono24

Reputation score

i too would greatly apprieciate a link to a updated version of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.