Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [SMAVERICK] (RJ183220) Virus Z

wow the artist don't even bother trying to change the clothes :/

mystery99x

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was going to make a whole joke hidden in false praise about the game but, I'll just settle with saying this. I've seen broken condoms with better replay value. :(

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can't find one CG, it's the 8° picture before the demon cg

TCZ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may be a dumb question but how do you download this game? I can't find a download link at all.
Come on man, there's a link in the thread. Its only 3 pages long so no reason to expect spoonfeeding though.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i can't find one CG, it's the 8° picture before the demon cg
I don't know why that particular CG is so hard to unlock. My post on the first page tells you how to unlock it via save file editing. However, it doesn't seem like anyone has found out the in-game condition to unlock that 8th CG, or they just aren't posting it.

That preview of the next game looks pretty nice once again. Didn't know there was something after beating the game, it always just turned to a black screen for me and I had to close it. That name makes me think it'll be based off of Fighting Girl Sakura this time, but we'll see.

Turtleser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Worked, thanks.

Also, it is best to check where your old save is before doing anything. Pathways may be different.

For example, the original was as listed, you can go into edit of the file and see that HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\AppDataLow\Software\NobleG\Virus-Z extension up top.

For me my save was actually HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\NobleG\Virus-Z

Located there. You will notice something is wrong if you go look and see two floating extensions in registry.

In this case, if the one provided of full save doesn't work, delete it. Go back to the file. Open up notepad and change the extension, then add it again.
I found the right registry, but I don't know how to put the save in there. Could you please help?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I found the right registry, but I don't know how to put the save in there. Could you please help?
If you right click the save file it should open up in notepad and you can see a path where the registry leads to. Check if it matches up with your registry path to the game. Then double click the save and it will ask if you want to add the registry keys, click OK.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it just me or the moaning during game over scene sounds... funny?

MasterLovesKitty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I may just be dumb, but for the life of me I can't find the saves.

johnkhamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is my save location on registry editor : [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\NobleG\Virus-Z] . and below are my full save, just click it and it will merge on that location..

Attachments

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hmm.

It was good. Really.
Right up till the "App version is different. Please download new version." part.

Which was, incidentally, before the main menu could load...

So. Yeah...
Anyone with a registry fix for that, maybe? ;)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Right up till the "App version is different. Please download new version." part.

Anyone with a registry fix for that, maybe? ;)
That's the game's built in DRM. Since most people just upload first version of the game and forget about it, it may be difficult to find an updated version. There's no specific info about the update on the blog nor DLsite. So I'm thinking he's just updating constantly with minor bug fixes to thwart piraters.

Edit: Re-read the DLsite page and noticed I missed the update notes. Looks like it's making the bunny item appear more frequently and allowing zooming in on the extra gallery. So nothing big.

Going offline will make the message pop up anyways. Registry folder is just a save file, so that won't do anything. Only thing I could think of is modifying the game itself to either not check for updates or connect to a fake server which says it's the latest version. Though I'm not sure if this is even possible.

A new blog posts shows that nice looking picture I talked about earlier that didn't make it into the game. However it looks like it's just some title card and the post is about the trial version. Perhaps it was too difficult to animate or he's teasing a cg update?

He also posted the hints to unlocking the CG gallery though they were all pretty obvious bar the bunny costume one. Turns out there's supposed to be a bunny ear somewhere on the CDC3F stage. From what I'm reading, it's supposed to be a floating object which might be why many missed it. Though, like many other people, the game won't run for me so I can't check.

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well darn!
So it may very well be that almost everyone here in this thread gets the very same message now, aye?!

Nicely played, Mr. Maverick, nicely played... ;P

Oh well. Here's to hoping a cracked exe popping up!
Or maybe...buying it... dfgsdg56asdsdfz5 *lighting strikes 'zipetya' after which a sudden meteor shower rains down on his still smoky remains inducing an earthquake swallowing up the ashes altogether*

Lissamorgan

Reputation score

Yeah I'm tempted to buy it. Though that'll have to wait til payday. Rip for now

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone can link or PM new version thanks?

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:Why:
I really want play this game!!

Apparently just wait for someone upload and share the new version Ver. 1.0.2
it would be great...

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just find it amusing that these guys are so worried about pirating when the whole game is just plagiarized from another one.