What's new

ACT [SMAVERICK] Virus Z RE183220 RJ183220

OP
H

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [SMAVERICK] (RJ183220) Virus Z

I just played the game, beat the final boss but got stuck in the stage. I got a "There are still monsters alive" kind of message when I tried to exit, searched the whole stage twice and couldn't find any monsters so I had to go to the lobby from the pause screen. Is that supposed to be like that or I just got a bug? :confused:
It's a bug. I've had it but it's rare. Usually because there's a regular enemy off screen from where the boss is.

TanukiDanuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Out of curiosity and wondering if anyone may share it; does someone have a download for the current version?

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

I've only gotten version 1.02 to work online so far, it refuses to work offline, the only way we'll be able to preserve this game is if someone eventually decides to upload the latest 1.06 version, or we actually buy it, which frankly I don't know if it's even worth it due to essentially being a PIC clone, though it'd be nice.

Last edited:

Sblade

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any workaround for older versions or someone can share latest version? thanks

PS: Samething for Virus Z2

Milia

Professional Neko Impersonator
Reputation score

I hear a certain A-S site has version 1.06... >_> Shhh. ;)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DL site says it they updated it to 1.0.7 just the other week, guess that 1.0.5 update just shut off the update checker cause the v1.0.2 still works fine

That said, here's both games in one

As for stats
Strength does increase projectile strength, with average regular bullet damage = points in Strength, with Melee dealing several times more (500 Str deals 500-550 bullet damage, or 2000-3500 melee damage)
Dexterity oddly enough is movement speed, which can be hard to deal with when too high
Vitality = Health
Intelligence = Mana
Defense reduces enemy damage by very small increments

Last edited:

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That said, here's both games in one, with completed saves on Hell mode, all gallery and extras unlocked
Mega says "decryption key is missing", can you fix the link plz? Thanks

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you using Firefox? Firefox does that with Mega for me for some reason. Must be an addon or something. Try Chrome or the Mega downloader program or any downloader program.

Nevermind. Neither Chrome nor the downloader works so there is a problem with the link itself.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nevermind. Neither Chrome nor the downloader works so there is a problem with the link itself.
Oops, bit of an oversight after a 36 hour day, accidently clicked the wrong link generator button!
Link SHOULD contain the decryption key as well!

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oops, bit of an oversight after a 36 hour day, accidently clicked the wrong link generator button!
Link SHOULD contain the decryption key as well!
Thx for the share man. Really appreciated.
I think the saves are missing, or am I stupid and just missed it?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Thx for the share man. Really appreciated.
I think the saves are missing, or am I stupid and just missed it?
Well I can't find any local save files, but what you can do, is:

Open game folder, open Data folder, right click GameOption.xml, open in Notepad and scroll to bottom

Set HP_Recover_Time to 1, save, then open Item.xml and set New 5 Points to 0

Save and then refresh game, enter the shop and buy all the stat points you need

Although I learned of this after I had struggled to beat both games on Hell difficulty normally...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Hrm, neither game will run for me. They'll load up, but when they get to the title screen the first gives me a message about versions not matching then crashes, and the second just crashes.

Tried running with locale emulator as well. Maybe it's just pissy because their filepath is too long?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hrm, neither game will run for me. They'll load up, but when they get to the title screen the first gives me a message about versions not matching then crashes, and the second just crashes.

Tried running with locale emulator as well. Maybe it's just pissy because their filepath is too long?
Both versions work fine for me. I don't use Japanese locale so it's not a locale issue. If filepath length is a problem then an easy fix is to move it somewhere that isn't buried deep within folders.

That said, here's both games in one, with completed saves on Hell mode, all gallery and extras unlocked
I can't seem to find any saves in the download either. They're stored in the registry so you would have to go into regedit and export your save. Though the threads for both games already have a full save somewhere so it's not that big of a deal. I would edit the mention of saves to prevent confusion.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

[SMAVERICK] (RJ183220)... 27th July 2017 21:33 It's a computer not a rig you fucking faggot.

I'll call it whatever I want.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, looks like it's the update checker always online DRM thing. Running on an offline rig so poop :(
Oh so it looks like the 1.05 update for Virus-Z disabled the version check server on top of allowing offline play. Older versions still have the connection check so the v1.02 doesn't work when offline

Looks like your best bet is to find a v1.05+ download, I believe someone mentioned a download link somewhere in this thread.

As for Virus-Z 2, if your rig is always offline then just find a v1.00 download. It should be pretty easy to find. Then to bypass the DRM, just click start game as soon as possible before the window pops up.

MacDakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had the same problem - and no, I refuse to let a game stay always online on principle, no matter the game. ;)

As Monomulti already said, DLSite mentions the developer's developing common sense and making V1.05+ playable offline - so looked for it, and found version 1.06. it for your convenience. :p