What's new

VN/TEXT [Smersh] Broken Heart Bordello

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Checked around for a thread about this, couldn't find one, so here goes...

Broken Heart Bordelloa is being made by Smersh who took over the project from Akabur. The game plays like princess trainer, but with slightly less polish.
Brief synopsis of the game is: You are the former playboy son of a rich merchant who had to flee his homeland to escape death. You return years later to avenge the deaths of your family, but first you have to gather enough money to exact revenge on those who wronged your family. You meet a former slave/housewife who you can send out to complete different jobs around town.

Chapter 4.01
You can find the download link here:

or here if your having trouble downloading it

Android version

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Broken Heart Bordello

Hope this is good enough to pass time before the PT Gold meltdown/Iris Quest "best game evar" uproar. Just the demo though :(

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This is interesting. If done right I might like it more than PT.

But, considering this is Akabur's art it's using. How exactly do you expect him to make art for this game when he hardly does for his games. And tbh this seems to only have story related art and not casual sex art which is kinda dissapointing.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i've started the game and....there's something strange....why sending Chizza to the tavern give you 40g...but selling spices 3500 the first time, and 600 after that? -.-'
what's the point in sending her to te tavern then?

EDIT: nvm, just noticed that spices are going to finish after a while =P
EDIT2: well, it's a demo, but it's way too shot anyway =P nothing really happen except the little event where your slave/wife/whatever she is, is being hit by the tavern owner, not to mention that you need to pay 6500 to finish the game, and the very first day of spyve's selling give 3500....
Anyway, it have a LOT room for improvements, so, let's just hope for the next version =P

Last edited:

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

2.01 version is out to be downloaded by anyone. Overall the game is a bit too slow for me and I'm unsure if there is actually any content hidden behind all this long grinding.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

going to try it out!

Lichchimp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the answers to the riddles? I'm stuck on the first one.

Edit: Ended up buying the reward for money instead.. can't seem to progress much further however, no more events seem to be triggering after renovating one room, renting it out and buying the furniture.. had a single event related to the person living there, and after that nothing.

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know the answers to the riddles? I'm stuck on the first one.

Edit: Ended up buying the reward for money instead.. can't seem to progress much further however, no more events seem to be triggering after renovating one room, renting it out and buying the furniture.. had a single event related to the person living there, and after that nothing.

Riddle answers in spoilers in case anyone wants to do it themselves.
Stones, End, Fate.

Other than some new "talk" comments I haven't seen anything beyond that either. Don't know if I'm just missing something or that's all there is so far. Automatically un-equips the cloak if I try and use it too.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Think there's a bug. 4 days have passed and the room is still being repaired.

Lichchimp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Stones, End, Fate.

Other than some new "talk" comments I haven't seen anything beyond that either. Don't know if I'm just missing something or that's all there is so far. Automatically un-equips the cloak if I try and use it too.
Aye, when I bought the cloak for gold I was told that I should never wear it outside my house..

So it might really just be a easteregg or something, have seen no practical use.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

uhm...i got a warn that i have too much gold... ( actually 6300) and the night after that i got robbed by half of it -.-'
But i don't have anything to spend my money on o_O

can't seem to progress much further however, no more events seem to be triggering after renovating one room, renting it out and buying the furniture.. had a single event related to the person living there, and after that nothing.
Got there too...is that all ? quite short for a new version....

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

uhm...i got a warn that i have too much gold... ( actually 6300) and the night after that i got robbed by half of it -.-'
But i don't have anything to spend my money on o_O

Got there too...is that all ? quite short for a new version....
Keep getting titfucks from her. I think it's 3 times until something happens.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Keep getting titfucks from her. I think it's 3 times until something happens.
What? how do you even get there? o_O
all i can do is talk to her >.<

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What? how do you even get there? o_O
all i can do is talk to her >.<
After a few nights there should be someone who knocks on the door during the night, I'm not sure if that can happen if you take a night shift.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

uhm...40 days passed since the first "half week payment" and nothing happened...i fear it might be bugged.....
ok...i load a save just at the first "guest" event and now it worked it seems, so i was bugged afterall...

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I'm still waiting for her to give me the 1st payment. Got the bed in and she said she'd be coming in a few days ....... And what's that about tit jobs and riddles ? Am I just not far enough or bugged :(

OP
cvonsuela85

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

^ I'm still waiting for her to give me the 1st payment. Got the bed in and she said she'd be coming in a few days ....... And what's that about tit jobs and riddles ? Am I just not far enough or bugged :(
Did you start the game from fresh, Smersh was saying that if you do not it creates a game breaking bug if you don't.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's something about deleting that save file that's already in the game. I got bugged the first time too (another scene) and then I deleted it and started a new one and it worked.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Started from fresh and figured out the power of QQ'ing a forum was real. The first day after I posted, she came to pay; got the cloack night-event and she offered her tits 3-4 days after.

It's now official, come here and moan about anything in the game, it'll be solved the next time you play.

loopy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Stones, End, Fate.
Smersh does a neophyte comparison, so you have to be very careful about case when you type. If you type sTones for the first one, you'll be told you're wrong.
1. Stones (stones, STONES or Stones)
2. End (end, END, End) or Pass (pass, PASS, Pass)
3. Fate (fate, FATE, Fate) or Fortune (fortune, FORTUNE, Fortune)
I don't know why he didn't take "luck" on the last one. Probably because adding options is kind of a pain the way he does the checks.