What's new

VN/TEXT [Smersh] Broken Heart Bordello

Re: Broken Heart Bordello

Definitely starting to feel like there hasn't been enough pre-plan / design work done.

Yeah, after the last demo I made a similar comment. The whole plot is rather senseless. He comes into town intent on taking down the system, and his master plan is to sell spices, buy his family's hovel, and then ???. As of the last demo, in order to complete step 2, you pretty much had to start working as sort of an auxiliary member of the local police, which only makes sense if it'll be used for infiltration purposes later.

It sounds like the story and gameplay either hasn't advanced sufficiently to tie anything together, or it's gone off in even more random directions in this new version.

Definitely starting to feel like there hasn't been enough pre-plan / design work done.

considering the fact that this is getting farther than the original blog/story/comic design that it was... and it has been years... yeah you feel a bit disappointed realizing it

i'm playing 3.0, i'm in day 50. Bet is MIA and Chizza have a new suit. when appear, i don't kown whe finish the chapters. have the chapter a number of days?

girls event' dont appear me.

any info of chapters will be great.

Sorry for my english i'm rusty

^ Go back up a few posts to my spoiler'ed reply (#33), open the spoiler and do roughly what I wrote in there to stumble upon stuff at random and get the "story" going .....

Does the game end when you fuck the blond slut and she is asking to be your bussiness partner or is there a newer version that i have missed?

Smersh has released chapter 4 of Broken Heart Bordello

Link to the downloads can be found here

Anyone got the new version and able to progress ? I sent Bet to seduce the clerk and ~10 days later, nothing happens yet :( Buggy as expected or it takes a few more months ?

you need to do the questest and the last is where she seduce him

^ Yeah it just took the game 20+ days to finally have the fatface come for the game to continue .......

is there anything new to this? I really don't want to go grinding this game again.

^ Chapter 4 is self-contained : you start on day 42 with everything prior already done [All clothes for both Chizza and Betika, house is fully renovated, most jobs available, etc]. All you gotta do is plow through about a month in-game for events to unfold by themselves.

Double : to the dude who PM'd me how to start from chapter 1, I think I didn't put the link in my reply :cool:

Giant mega epic necro of triple posting : chapter 5 is out

Any save for chapters 1-2-3? I finished the remastered version but I miss some art...

Last edited:
Back