What's new

[Complete - Full] SNEAK IN DESPERADA - ankoku marimokan [RJ162307]

gyrallaz

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
does anyone know why i am always raped
everytime i make a move, the enemy always raped me.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
So I sent Marimo a patch last week, but he still hasn't updated the game, so I'll just post it here. It isn't anything super major, it's just some small dialogue fixes and makes a chest (one of the safes, rather) in the tentacle dimension accessible.
I also updated the hard mode to be the full translation as well.

Last edited:

Tessathebold

Reputation score
Confused as to what the hard mode patch is supposed to do? The download contains no exe file of its own and pasting one from an actual download of the game doesn't seem to change anything nor does pasting the hard mode download's contents on top of an existing download of the game. I feel like the archive in the link is incomplete or I'm misunderstanding what it does? It's supposed to make bondage and rape attempts strip you as opposed to doing nothing if you are still clothed right? I can't seem to get it to work. Everything seems unchanged.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Confused as to what the hard mode patch is supposed to do? The download contains no exe file of its own and pasting one from an actual download of the game doesn't seem to change anything nor does pasting the hard mode download's contents on top of an existing download of the game. I feel like the archive in the link is incomplete or I'm misunderstanding what it does? It's supposed to make bondage and rape attempts strip you as opposed to doing nothing if you are still clothed right? I can't seem to get it to work. Everything seems unchanged.
So what the "Hard mode" patch does is that if an enemy does the sexual harassment move, not any of the rape moves, then the characters will lose their clothing, that's all it does. Also being a patch, and a pretty minor one at that, I didn't add the .exe file