What's new

[Complete - Full] SNEAK IN DESPERADA - ankoku marimokan [RJ162307]

Valarfax

Reputation score
If i remember right a lot of the cells are just locked and you cant enter them as there's not a key for them more there for decoration. But saying that I believe one doors at a end of a corridor is locked and you need to beat someone up first or ask someone for the key.

Might be worth asking in the game thread instead see if anyone knows instead on the translation thread as mods are very touchy on talking about game stuff in the translation topic and vice versa.
https://ulmf.org/threads/ankokumari...n-girls-hard-f-ck-rpg-re162307-rj162307.7401/

but i guess worse case scenario give it a bit till the translations done.
Roger that, thank you kindly!

Chingonerio

Reputation score
The Common Event triggered by enemies' "Sexual harassment" attacks does not properly handle Mami's "Tattered clothes" unless Saori is the one wearing tattered clothes due to a mix-up in the conditional branch that's probably in the original 1.03 and wasn't introduced by @No_good_56'er's translation. See if you can spot it:
1603018454500.png
That aside: Good work and congrats on this project becoming an official translation.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
The Common Event triggered by enemies' "Sexual harassment" attacks does not properly handle Mami's "Tattered clothes" unless Saori is the one wearing tattered clothes due to a mix-up in the conditional branch that's probably in the original 1.03 and wasn't introduced by @No_good_56'er's translation. See if you can spot it:
View attachment 35484
That aside: Good work and congrats on this project becoming an official translation.
Yo what the fuck? I'll fix that. Also thank you

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
To give a small update, all that's left now is 5 lines for the final scene (which clocked in at 122 text bubble... things, the most of any scene) and the two endings. My comp decided to just eat shit but thankfully I do have a backup laptop and a copy of my files on a USB stick, so progress will continue. I feel like it will be done before the year ends, so that's something to look forward to, yeah? Also I put a counter of how many lines are left, if anybody would be interested to know

Last edited:

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To give a small update, all that's left now is 5 lines from the final scene (which clocked in at 122 text bubble... things, the most of any scene) and the two endings. My comp decided to just eat shit but thankfully I do have a backup laptop and a copy of my files on a USB stick, so progress will continue. I feel like it will be done before the year ends, so that's something to look forward to, yeah? Also I put a counter of how many lines are left, if anybody would be interested to know
So good things might happen in 2020. Thanks for the progress update.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Um, so you put in a counter of how many lines are left and would tells us if we're interested, but you just said there are 5 lines left at the beginning of the post? Am I missing something here?

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Um, so you put in a counter of how many lines are left and would tells us if we're interested, but you just said there are 5 lines left at the beginning of the post? Am I missing something here?
5 lines for that scene, 51 between both endings

Mister_cat

Reputation score
The end is nigh, cool. Don´t wanna jynx it, but these are some good news to come for 2020.

BTW, thanks for all the work man, we appreciatte it.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
The end is nigh, cool. Don´t wanna jynx it, but these are some good news to come for 2020.

BTW, thanks for all the work man, we appreciatte it.
No worries, if I keep my pace I'll absolutely have it done in 2 weeks, if that

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Well at this point out of my hands, it's on Marimo to post it now. It's an odd feeling, working on a project for about 2.5 years and then one day that's it you're done.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
From Marimo

ありがとうございます。コチラでも無事動作を確認できました。
とても素晴らしい出来です。
お疲れさまでした。
コチラの方、公式英語版としてdlsite.にて差し替え登録を行おうと思いますが、構いませんか?

Basically it says
"Thank you for your hard work, I received the files and it looks good.
If I may, I would like to register this as the official English version on Dlsite. Is that alright?"

Obviously I said yes. We did it. We fucking did it.

qwerxzvcasdf

Reputation score
From Marimo

ありがとうございます。コチラでも無事動作を確認できました。
とても素晴らしい出来です。
お疲れさまでした。
コチラの方、公式英語版としてdlsite.にて差し替え登録を行おうと思いますが、構いませんか?

Basically it says
"Thank you for your hard work, I received the files and it looks good.
If I may, I would like to register this as the official English version on Dlsite. Is that alright?"

Obviously I said yes. We did it. We fucking did it.
That is fcking goood~ Con Grazt u!

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope you get the credit you deserve when it finally arrives on Ankoku's page. Do you have a plan to make this an official side gig and start a translation patreon? There's definitely a huge demand for translation work among the hentai gaming community.

I'm certainly not against the idea of doing this as a side gig, but it took me such a long time to do this one and it isn't even that long (granted I did solely do this in my spare time)

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Man, it's so fucking great taht you got recognized by the author himself, going from a fan translation to be commercially sold is so awesome.

Great job man, we as a community are proud of you.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
to clarify the starting post, it both says the story is 100% done but also that the links are only half the game, which one is it? XD

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
to clarify the starting post, it both says the story is 100% done but also that the links are only half the game, which one is it? XD
I think the full one is given to marimo and in here it's just half of the translation...