What's new

[Complete - Full] SNEAK IN DESPERADA - ankoku marimokan [RJ162307]

Skyramiel

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
I can't seem to play the link on the op after downloading it. (It doesn't have the game.exe, the only files are "game.rvproj" and "savec.rvdata" audio,data,graphics folder)

I have RPG maker VX installed and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I imagine that's not the complete game and just the translation patch? If so, can someone please PM me the link to download it?

Thanks in advance

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You need to have the original game first and copy the translation files over after extracting the files from the original game

Link to the original game -

If you don't know how to extract if you get a decrypter I use this one -

run the decrypter exe - file - open file - select the "Game.rgss2a" file in the original game folder - then go on to tools and select extract all files and it should do its thing and make a folder in the same place as the tool called extract and copy all the stuff in there and put it in the game folder and delete/move the Game.rgss2a file out of the game folder other wise the game will still load files from there at this point might what to run the game see if it still works which it should then copy the translation files over and replace any files it asks and it should work

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Next update is out. This covers the entire party and nearly all of the Orc stuff (I believe it's only missing Mami's scene, which I am in the midst of completing). Sadly, this is the last update I am posting here. If you recall a couple pages back I am pretty much working for Marimo to make this the official translation. To post the entire thing here would be stabbing him in the back and I can't do that to him. Enough about the behind the scenes shit, you lot enjoy!

EDIT : to clarify something real quick, the update was supposed to only be up until you beat / lose to Rinrin, but I was working on the Orc stuff when I was feeling burnt out doing the H scenes. Also, seeing as the only thing missing from the next story point is a single scene, I may as well make THAT the true final update here, so look forward to that in 2023

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Next update is out. This covers the entire party and nearly all of the Orc stuff (I believe it's only missing Mami's scene, which I am in the midst of completing). Sadly, this is the last update I am posting here. If you recall a couple pages back I am pretty much working for Marimo to make this the official translation. To post the entire thing here would be stabbing him in the back and I can't do that to him. Enough about the behind the scenes shit, you lot enjoy!
You do you my dude. Wish you luck.

Mister_cat

Reputation score
Thanks for everything so far dude, we appreciate all you have done, now we wait like good little boys and girls for the official translation.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for everything so far dude, we appreciate all you have done, now we wait like good little boys and girls for the official translation.
No worries, I actually do feel bad that it turned out this way, because I really would have liked to release the full thing here. But that's on me, lesson learned.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No worries, I actually do feel bad that it turned out this way, because I really would have liked to release the full thing here. But that's on me, lesson learned.
You don't gotta feel bad about it. In the end, the game'll most likely be fully translated and Marimo may even consider the english community more when making games. Overall, its a pretty small price to pay in my eyes.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
You don't gotta feel bad about it. In the end, the game'll most likely be fully translated and Marimo may even consider the english community more when making games. Overall, its a pretty small price to pay in my eyes.
Yeah that's true, interestingly enough, Marimo put out an official English translation of the Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG. Haven't bought it yet to see how it compares to mayaktheunholy's version, but it's cool that it exists if nothing else

Raid12

Reputation score
I appreciate ya for all the work you done and dont mind patiently waiting for th offical release, im glad your gonna be working with marimo I love his games and if more work gets translated like this and metal blazer girl rpg then I'd actually support the games and buy them tbh hope you do well working with him best of luck dude

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah that's true, interestingly enough, Marimo put out an official English translation of the Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG. Haven't bought it yet to see how it compares to mayaktheunholy's version, but it's cool that it exists if nothing else
Haven't seen the Kamikaze translation, but the official Signal Force translation is really bad.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Haven't seen the Kamikaze translation, but the official Signal Force translation is really bad.
Yeah, it seems to have been translated through Bing and just shoved into the game as-is. I can only hope that your work will help us eventually get a REAL translation.

mattsan

Reputation score

EDIT : to clarify something real quick, the update was supposed to only be up until you beat / lose to Rinrin, but I was working on the Orc stuff when I was feeling burnt out doing the H scenes. Also, seeing as the only thing missing from the next story point is a single scene, I may as well make THAT the true final update here, so look forward to that in 2023
Oh shit! You are? Oh man that is great. Finally, another great Marimo game properly translated. I play the fan translation of Kamikaze before ( by MTUtranslation) and it is amazing.
I bought the Signal Force when I found out that it is English translated and then it turns out to be Machine translated. I also bought the Kamikaze before it got uploaded with english version. I will see whether or not it is better.

Edit: Just play Kamikaze official English version. Nevermind, it is the same version as mayaktheunholy 's fan translation one, in which the translation is good by the way.

Last edited:
OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
I appreciate ya for all the work you done and dont mind patiently waiting for th offical release, im glad your gonna be working with marimo I love his games and if more work gets translated like this and metal blazer girl rpg then I'd actually support the games and buy them tbh hope you do well working with him best of luck dude
Thanks man
Yeah, it seems to have been translated through Bing and just shoved into the game as-is. I can only hope that your work will help us eventually get a REAL translation.
Kinda reminds me of the version that was posted on that certain downloading website that was just the game files and unboxing software in the download, and they claimed it was in English. Bastards.
Oh shit! You are? Oh man that is great. Finally, another great Marimo game properly translated. I play the fan translation of Kamikaze before ( by MTUtranslation) and it is amazing.
I bought the Signal Force when I found out that it is English translated and then it turns out to be Machine translated. I also bought the Kamikaze before it got uploaded with english version. I will see whether or not it is better.

Edit: Just play Kamikaze official English version. Nevermind, it is the same version as mayaktheunholy 's fan translation one, in which the translation is good by the way.
Well, even if it is Mayaks' version and not a new translation, it is still a good translation so I'll take it for what it is.

Golden

Reputation score
Hello, i seem to have a problem with the files, i only have a lot of "squares" instead of text when i play the game.
Any idea why?

Thanks for your hard work.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, i seem to have a problem with the files, i only have a lot of "squares" instead of text when i play the game.
Any idea why?

Thanks for your hard work.
Someone mentioned a while ago of having that problem they said the patch works better if you extract the patch and put the game.exe in it instead of putting the patch in the original.
Also just encase don't install the older partial and then install new patch as it can do the same thing just get the original game and apply the newest patch