What's new

[Complete - Full] SNEAK IN DESPERADA - ankoku marimokan [RJ162307]

MarstheOdd

Reputation score
Yeah, he's one of the Japanese dev's who's pretty chill from what I heard. Plus, given how he has a support page up, I imagine the idea of a fan in the West helping him out would actually be a bonus for the dev. The only reason I say that is due to how much he can make by releasing an English patch to one of the games. Plus, it'll be good for us as there's hope we'll see more English translations come out in the future as well. Plus... he released his new game back on Friday and it's already at the top of the sales charts for DLsite, so I imagine the developer is a happy panda at the moment XD.

gigvigilance

Lurker
Reputation score
Hopefully everything goes well and it can be released soon sometime in the future. Idk what name you used when email the dev but I hope he noticed that you are one of his patrons because I saw your name at the end of the credits in his newest game!

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honestly? I'm still trying to figure that bit out. I mean, at this point I'm kinda working for Marimo in a way. I'll have to give some good thought to that as unbiased as possible
Well if not I'll just pirate it that extra bit of effort will be a bit of a drag though.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well if not I'll just pirate it that extra bit of effort will be a bit of a drag though.
Comments like this just show how terrible of a person you are. I don't think anyone cares if your going to pirate something. But to come here and tell a person putting who knows how many hours into a non profit(i assume) translation, that you are inconvenienced by having to look for it after it's release is just infuriating. If I were a translator I would be completely offended by this. You've basically told the dev and this translator that not only are their efforts not worth your money, but not even the time it takes to steal it. That's just low man.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
My guy. If you're going to pirate it obviously I can't stop you, but how do you think it looks when you tell the creator of a project that you'll be doing that? I mean really now.
Hopefully everything goes well and it can be released soon sometime in the future. Idk what name you used when email the dev but I hope he noticed that you are one of his patrons because I saw your name at the end of the credits in his newest game!
Same name here, actually, I sent him a message on CI-en. It's cool to see he gave thanks to his supporters like that. Piss and shit aside, I love Marimo's games
Comments like this just show how terrible of a person you are. I don't think anyone cares if your going to pirate something. But to come here and tell a person putting who knows how many hours into a non profit(i assume) translation, that you are inconvenienced by having to look for it after it's release is just infuriating. If I were a translator I would be completely offended by this. You've basically told the dev and this translator that not only are their efforts not worth your money, but not even the time it takes to steal it. That's just low man.
Thank you. To confirm your assumption, I am doing this completely for free out of my own spare time

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just assumed that since this was a pirate site that everyone was gonna pirate it anyway. I was basically saying I understood that he couldn't share it due to contractual obligations and was gonna get it elsewhere so he didn't need to worry about it again sorry if I came off as rude.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone. I just assumed that since this was a pirate site that everyone was gonna pirate it anyway. I was basically saying I understood that he couldn't share it due to contractual obligations and was gonna get it elsewhere so he didn't need to worry about it again sorry if I came off as rude.
Yes people do typically pirate stuff on this site, and no you're not the only person who has or will pirate this game. But you shouldn't say that you're going to when the creator (on in this case, someone who is working on the game to an extent) is present. Either way, apology accepted

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
You know the odd thing for me, I'm more likely to buy the game if there is a translation than not. I have actually bought a few games twice that had official translations come out after I bought the japanese version.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
That's actually mostly true (we're not a pirate site per se, but a lot of people use this site as a resource to learn about games they might be interested in before going to actual pirate sites), but most people don't really talk about it out in the open. Looks lips sink pirate ships, after all.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't care if the final version isn't uploaded here. I'll buy it on DLSite or wherever else it ultimately surfaces. Along with ONEONE1 (BTW: I love you, Kagura Games) and a couple of others, Marimo is one of the creators whose games I always buy legally, even if I can't understand the language without using translator programs. Right now, I'm just shedding tears of joy from the fact that Sneak In Desperada will continue being translated...and that it may possibly lead to something more in the future. The world needs more translated Marimo games 😄🙌

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't care if the final version isn't uploaded here. I'll buy it on DLSite or wherever else it ultimately surfaces. Along with ONEONE1 (BTW: I love you, Kagura Games) and a couple of others, Marimo is one of the creators whose games I always buy legally, even if I can't understand the language without using translator programs. Right now, I'm just shedding tears of joy from the fact that Sneak In Desperada will continue being translated...and that it may possibly lead to something more in the future. The world needs more translated Marimo games 😄🙌
Hell yeah, man. Personally, I'm a fan of Marimo's art style, something about it just works for me. Thank you for the support!

ArdenW

Reputation score
If we're able to get all the rest of the Kamikaze Ouka stuff translated and an official translation for the Blazer series that would be the best.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
If we're able to get all the rest of the Kamikaze Ouka stuff translated and an official translation for the Blazer series that would be the best.
would be cool, I'll certainly be coming back to Marimo's games in the future to translate

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Any chance we could at least get a fixed version of the old translation? Currently both translation patches in the OP have the bug where clothes are instantly removed upon H-attack.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Any chance we could at least get a fixed version of the old translation? Currently both translation patches in the OP have the bug where clothes are instantly removed upon H-attack.
Well shit. Guess I'll have to fix that

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
due to the nature of the bug, I did have to update the link to my current version, which has Momoka's and Saori's scenes finished. Figured may as well do that with the "Hard" mode too

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Full translation here: Mod edit: Link removed.
According to the thread https://ulmf.org/threads/kurimenia-...l-of-the-steam-city.12748/page-4#post-1044271 and I presume a bunch of others, this dude is going around posting the same link in several threads. Seems like he's doing it under different account names too, or has accomplices. I don't know shit about it but other's say this guy's actions seem pretty shady. I'd say ignore his posts, don't click on his links and let the moderators sort them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
It's probably clickbait, a virus, or malware link. Did a full page of threads with the same link.

EDIT: You should probably also remove the link from your quote, just to be safe.

Last edited:
OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
For sure, this is getting there in terms of being done but it isn't there yet. Thank you mods for getting rid of the comment