What's new

[Complete - Full] SNEAK IN DESPERADA - ankoku marimokan [RJ162307]

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Minor update, so for this next part I'm going to post it when I'm done with the tentacle dimension bit, instead of the next story part. The reason being is that after the tentacle dimension is Orc one which will be up to the next story bit. Needless to say, gonna take a fucking while to do both and I don't want people to think I died or anything. So yeah, tentacle dimension then the Orc one.

FoolClone

Reputation score
I get happy whenever you show you're still at work. I really do.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to give this a try, but when I install the patch, it just seems to turn all the text in the actual game into squares for some reason...

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to give this a try, but when I install the patch, it just seems to turn all the text in the actual game into squares for some reason...
Did you use the partial patch that was made before this? (The one from 2016 or so). If so, you're going to need to redownload the game, that'll happen for whatever the reason

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Did you use the partial patch that was made before this? (The one from 2016 or so). If so, you're going to need to redownload the game, that'll happen for whatever the reason
I don't think so, should be a fresh copy. I tried running it unpatched and it was fine, but for some reason slapping the patch on it makes all the text turn to squares. Who knew that trying to patch older RPGMaker is sometimes more finicky...

Rivalz906

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think so, should be a fresh copy. I tried running it unpatched and it was fine, but for some reason slapping the patch on it makes all the text turn to squares. Who knew that trying to patch older RPGMaker is sometimes more finicky...
I was having the same problem you were having. I managed to fix it by extracting the patch on its own, and copying game.exe into the patch folder.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
I was having the same problem you were having. I managed to fix it by extracting the patch on its own, and copying game.exe into the patch folder.
Yeah turns out I was doing it wrong. You only need to move the game.exe from the normal game into the patch it seems... ancient RPGMaker technology is weird.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Well guys good news and bad news.

Good news : there is a bug in the game that makes it whenever you get sexually harassed, you lose your clothes no matter your HP. Normally, this only happens if your HP is 60% or less. I found the bug and am in the process of removing it.

Bad news : it doesn't seem to want to come off the translated version I have, which leaves me with a few options.

1. Rebuild the translation and thoroughly check to make sure the fucking thing doesn't come back

2. Disregard it, knowing it'll make the game a bit harder but not for the proper reason

3. Give up on translating this altogether (yeah good joke)

Currently I am doing option 1, but if you guys feel that 2 would be a better option, let me know, yeah?

Also to clarify, this seems to be in the stuff that would be considered a partial, so to redo everything would just be C + V

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well guys good news and bad news.

Good news : there is a bug in the game that makes it whenever you get sexually harassed, you lose your clothes no matter your HP. Normally, this only happens if your HP is 60% or less. I found the bug and am in the process of removing it.

Bad news : it doesn't seem to want to come off the translated version I have, which leaves me with a few options.

1. Rebuild the translation and thoroughly check to make sure the fucking thing doesn't come back

2. Disregard it, knowing it'll make the game a bit harder but not for the proper reason

3. Give up on translating this altogether (yeah good joke)

Currently I am doing option 1, but if you guys feel that 2 would be a better option, let me know, yeah?

Also to clarify, this seems to be in the stuff that would be considered a partial, so to redo everything would just be C + V
As someone who's beaten the game a couple of times I realized that the first time the characters got stripped took a while but every other time after that they ended up stripping pretty easily. Never noticed it was a bug but that does make sense. It never bothered me though and the game was still pretty easy to play so I'd go with #2, just leave the bug in there. It never messed with my enjoyment of the game or screwed with its difficulty enough for me to notice.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, I thought that was how it normally happened too, although I did end up using a save editor to cheat in a shitload of clothing for each character because I don't like how the clothes are permanently damaged after one battle. Especially when they boost stats.

Try to remove the bug if you can, but don't stress over it too much.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ditto I always thought it was a difficulty thing to make the game harder I can't see it being to bad as the game isn't that hard if you think you can fix it easily or without much problem go for it but don't worry about to much

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
there is a bug in the game that makes it whenever you get sexually harassed, you lose your clothes no matter your HP
excuse me, it's called a feature. XD
anyways, don't remove that. seems ok to have. would suggest adding a cheat item that prevents removal of clothes so if it gets too difficult, you could equip it. but since i dont know how difficult that would be... number 2 it is!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
There is a suit than dont get damaged, but i dont remember which one

MarstheOdd

Reputation score
Really enjoyed the translation! Looking forward to the completed work... wouldn't mind throwing a couple $ to help out too XD.

OP
No_good_56'er

No_good_56'er

Lurker
Reputation score
Also, sorry for the wait everyone. Also also, how the fuck has it been November since my last update? Feels like only a month. Jeez