What's new

ACT [Soap-Group] 姫巫女ー秋葉ー (RJ162699)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: 姫巫女ー秋葉ー(Sidescroller)

Wow game is very disappointing especially the lamia hscene like seriously?

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow, even softhouse seal games are more playable than this.

Does anyone knows how to resize the screen? Can't click the arrow in animation selection.

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a block button?

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game is really easy, really boring, and the h scenes aren't that great. For the bosses, just get hit once with hearts remaining, and actually die once to them for both scenes and the CG (use the "C" fireballs to drain your hearts for the CGs. They're worthless otherwise.) I have no idea how to trigger the mob scenes. I'm guessing it's during the "intermission" forest stage with no boss, but I really don't want to go through it again to test it.

All the bosses are piss easy, though. Just smack 2-3 times at mid-max range, back up, repeat. The lamia sometimes bugs out for a minute to do her arms thing, so just wait for it to be over and go back to smacking.

iotaku

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the game that bad? The Sex scenes looks very promising. :confused::confused:

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the game that bad? The Sex scenes looks very promising. :confused::confused:
For me this game is very very bad :(

The only good thing in this game is "ART" (and not include animation -*-)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, from what I've played in the demo so far, the animation isn't necessarily bad; it's just lazy. They got the easing, essential movements, and all that. Only problem I have with it is that it's incredibly lazy. Not much effort seems to have been put into it and it's rather disappointing. Art is great and amazing, but animation could've been done a lot better. Honestly, I found the CG animations to be a lot more better to look at than play the game.

The game also seems to have a habit of freezing and sticking, as well causing transitions between animations to just not happen. I thought a couple times that my computer just froze and crashed.

It's just way too hyped; kind of like DICE : make great art, build up the hype, and disappoint everyone. If you came for the fap, CG is probably your best option.

EDIT: Oh yeah, you can also just play the whole game from the Trial Demo if you were to download the save file from the previous page. Don't know how it works, but it does.

Last edited:

AdmiralTinyHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For a trial version, The gameplay is real weak. All you can do is move left/right and attack.(seems like there are little bit delay to attack after move?) You cannot even evade or block the enemy's attack. So, all good thing of this game is only graphic and animation. I guess.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For a trial version, The gameplay is real weak. All you can do is move left/right and attack.(seems like there are little bit delay to attack after move?) You cannot even evade or block the enemy's attack. So, all good thing of this game is only graphic and animation. I guess.
Leaving aside the fact the game is easy as hell and you oneshot everything except the bosses...

It's not that bad.

Makaishou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They also forgot to add a button to trigger the climax animation in the gallery. Classic mistake, this one.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

They also forgot to add a button to trigger the climax animation in the gallery. Classic mistake, this one.
They also often forget to add sound effect in gallery mode

There is sound for game over CG but none for sprite animation.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Leaving aside the fact the game is easy as hell and you oneshot everything except the bosses...

It's not that bad.
You forgot the bugs? The game being criticized mainly because of its buggy mechanic (unresponsive attack, faulty load system, etc.) and how it is poorly done in every aspect except art.

Last edited:

AdmiralTinyHead

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not that bad.
Well, Since it was a game. I expect it should be fun. And I was disappointed.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Such a pity this game is so buggy and bad, I love the snake girl animation where the MC is basically being raped by many hands.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was expecting something more between the lamia and the girl; all I get are hands. \(' - ' )/

I mean, we could've gotten some sort of futanari with that kind of potential.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have old monitor that only up to 1366 * 768
And I know in previous page it say to click under the arrow
But it is under the windows bar , co I can't see what's next in gallery
Is there anyway to fullscreen it?
Press alt+enter which usually did the job , but can't in this game

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The save file does'nt work for me even tho I went through my appdata... anyhelp? :(

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The save file does'nt work for me even tho I went through my appdata... anyhelp? :(
It's supposed to be in resources > data in the downloaded game folder. Replace the config file in that folder. Doesn't really exist in AppData.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You forgot the bugs? The game being criticized mainly because of its buggy mechanic (unresponsive attack, faulty load system, etc.) and how it is poorly done in every aspect except art.
I did state the bugs in a previous post. Gameplay's bad, bugs everywhere, lazy animations, heck the game's even crashed on me multiple times because of loading. But I'd rather look over that, because the game's circle does have the potential to make better stuff.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

How hard is it to self-test this type of game? It doesn't seem like it had a proper run through in that regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.