What's new

ACT [Soap-Group] 姫巫女ー秋葉ー (RJ162699)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 姫巫女ー秋葉ー(Sidescroller)

Wow, such good artstyle wasted on horrible and unchallenging gameplay.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Remind Me of Softhouse-Seal:rolleyes:
Impressive Art , horrible controls

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was expecting something more between the lamia and the girl; all I get are hands. \(' - ' )/

I mean, we could've gotten some sort of futanari with that kind of potential.
Exactly my point.

VSD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Exactly my point.
Speak for yourselves, boys - those hands are my fetish ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The gangbang animations are definitely bugged though. I got the first one in the gallery without even triggering it, but my attempts at the others were fruitless.

I'll be keeping a close eye on this group just for the sake of their art, but there is no saving that gameplay. Even the ideas are just awful - literally go straight right on what are essentially flat plains with a few holes so you can call it a platformer, and having one enemy spawn every five feet like clockwork? There isn't a single aspect of the gameplay that can be given a pass. They oughta consider finding another style of game all together.

ballsoker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OMG this game ... Is doing things that games does which are released in 2010 ore stull like that. The only thing which is decent is the Art and the CG...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I was expecting something more between the lamia and the girl; all I get are hands. \(' - ' )/

I mean, we could've gotten some sort of futanari with that kind of potential.
At least it doesn't get out of hands.

heehee.

krakjen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Amazing graphics ruined by subpar fighting animations and utterly terrible gameplay.
A pity.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Remind Me of Softhouse-Seal:rolleyes:
Impressive Art , horrible controls
both are bad non-less. i give softhouse 4/10 and this crap 2/10.
too much BUGGED control.
whoever make this crap did not even test out their product at all.
saddly to say this is just a cash grad.:p:p

ericksparda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys the game when it enters the LOADING screen starting it for functional, kind of the "start.exe stopped working," someone could tell me what the problem is ??

Attachments

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn, I didn't even last 5 minutes before getting bored.

I cannot be bothered to slug through this game for the GoR. CG's appear to be quite good though but not worth the effort.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you change animation or cg in this game? I finaly got the save file to work and in gallery I can see a cg that I just unlocked with the file. But when I try to go to the next pages of the cg or change the sex attacks, I click on the arrows and nothing happens... Why?!? D:

Last edited:

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im cant seem toget the gallery options towork, it only shows the first one, and no matter what button i press this doesnt change, please help

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's because the arrows' detection box is below the arrow graphics.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That's because the arrows' detection box is below the arrow graphics.
This. It's a weird and stupid mistake the circle has made in the game.

meironman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the game window is too big to get to the buttons, what should i do?

The Danger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Figured out the issue with the unresponsive attacks.

Seems doing any movement inputs will eat the melee animation. If you hold a direction and press Z, you can hear her start a swing and immediately stop it.

The sword deals damage based on how many frames it stays out, which leads to two other strange bugs:

Lag that causes the game to skip frames can actually stop your swings from dealing any damage. If the animation starts and the frames the sword out are skipped, absolutely no damage is done. Hilariously the opposite occurs with enemy attacks. You can be hit even if you fail to see the entirety of their swing. This bug appears to be the only way for some enemies to survive your swings, thanks to your damage being dealt based on how long the sword stays out for, acting almost more like a lightsaber or fire considering how it works. If the game is running smoothly, basically every enemy is killed instantly.

Conversely, standing inside the tentacle boss (be it the mid-boss or end-stage variant) and doing the horizontal swing causes an instant kill if the entire swing connects. This seems almost intentional because I've managed to repeat it every time I've bothered fighting the thing.

All this being said, I still have no freaking clue what X does.

Makes you wonder what this game would have been like if they had released on the original schedule. Maybe if it had been delayed until December they would even have a fully functioning game.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have problems with the sound???
`cos there is no sound in my game...:(

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Figured out the issue with the unresponsive attacks.

Seems doing any movement inputs will eat the melee animation. If you hold a direction and press Z, you can hear her start a swing and immediately stop it.

The sword deals damage based on how many frames it stays out, which leads to two other strange bugs:

Lag that causes the game to skip frames can actually stop your swings from dealing any damage. If the animation starts and the frames the sword out are skipped, absolutely no damage is done. Hilariously the opposite occurs with enemy attacks. You can be hit even if you fail to see the entirety of their swing. This bug appears to be the only way for some enemies to survive your swings, thanks to your damage being dealt based on how long the sword stays out for, acting almost more like a lightsaber or fire considering how it works. If the game is running smoothly, basically every enemy is killed instantly.

Conversely, standing inside the tentacle boss (be it the mid-boss or end-stage variant) and doing the horizontal swing causes an instant kill if the entire swing connects. This seems almost intentional because I've managed to repeat it every time I've bothered fighting the thing.

All this being said, I still have no freaking clue what X does.

Makes you wonder what this game would have been like if they had released on the original schedule. Maybe if it had been delayed until December they would even have a fully functioning game.
X makes your character project fire around herself. This hurts enemies and can insta-kill the tentacle man boss. You have to progress to a certain point in the game though.

My biggest problem in this game are the controls as they are unresponsive and the game seems to lag alot when generating a new section of the screen. It seems to happen only when moving forward so clearly the game appears to be loading stuff as you go instead of loading it in advance. This causes the jump button to stop working at critical points such as when about to go running over a cliff or when trying to fight an enemy in your way.

All in all. Garbage game but at least the cat girl boss was cute.

LucaDiGreg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

When I try to open the game is goes:
"OpenGL 1.5 or higher is required (your version is (null)) Please upgrade the driver of your video card."
Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.