What's new

ACT [Soap-Group] 姫巫女ー秋葉ー (RJ162699)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 姫巫女ー秋葉ー(Sidescroller)

This is one of those games I bought when drunk, didn't even bother to trial the demo because I thought it would be good...

what a big mistake............

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

uh.....i think i got it, not sure but...

look like this game works only win8/win10 but not for win7:(

i was test use it on win.7 it not really work, on win.8/win.10 is fine:confused:

did someone useing win.7 but still can open this game? can plaese answered to me? i really want to play this game:(
The game works perfectly fine on win7(use it myself). If anything, it might not work on win10(some people i know had issues with missing libraries).

Try to be more precise what exactly isn't working in your case 'cause all I can do for now is suggest you to start the game through applocale, run as an admin(fixed crash on startup), both or change your regional settings to japanese. Also, check if you have quick access to the game folder(something like C:\blahblah\game) and not some long monstrosity with weird symbols.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry in advance for necroing, but I have a slight problem.

The start.exe keeps crashing no matter what and yes the regional settings is set on japanese (always has been), heck went as far to change the keyboard setting to japanese as well.

The thing is I played this game a few months back with the same settings and it didn't crash nor do I remember having any problems with it.

As of know I tried:

- putting regional settings to japanese (been set since forever :p)
- downlaoding/extracting game in said settings (no random symbols)
- putting keyboard setting to japanese (unnecessary)
- running the exe as admin
- have not used applocale (game worked fine w/o it back then, pretty much any game worked w/o)
- folder location is on desktop named Hgame (no symbols or kanji etc.)

Anyway high five to anyone that solves this quirk.

Edit: Decided to download the demo in hopes that maybe it has some files the fullgame lack and guess what? The demo itself crashes, so as of now I'm at lest sure the problem is on my end.

Checked the crash dump and it keeps pointing towards 3 files in the temp folder (C:\Users\User-name\AppData\Local\Temp\), the files are named:

- WERE2DF.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
- WERFB02.tmp.appcompat.txt
- WERFBAE.tmp.mdmp

The 3 files are generated each time I run the games exe. so the only thing I can assume is that they are either corrupted or I am lacking something similar to a game engine (RPG maker, Flash player etc.). If somebody can point out what the games exe. runs on that might help solve the problem.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Checked my copy, it works (still crashes every once in a while but I got used to that).

Windows 7
Unicode set to Japanese
Region set to Japanese
Running as administrator
Folder name a combination of English and the original Japanese.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really don't know what to do, did they patch game or something because I never had this problem before when it came out. Even the demo version won't work :/

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Issues with windows 10 due to missing libraries, since you didn't mention your OS that's probably the issue. The game runs on a custom engine, so if you've limited access rights to your folders then that might be the issue.

This game never got a patch so that's NOT going to be the problem.

P4r4d0x

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thought I forgot something OS is Win 7 64-bit, decided to do 1 last test and disabled Bitdefender in case it was altering/deleting files when extracted. Sadly that was not the case, so yeah really don't know what's bugging the game. The fact that it worked the first time I played it, then few months pass and it decided to crash (even on fresh download).

Anyway I will pass on it, who knows maybe it will start working again some time later.:rolleyes:

Thanks again for the help Harley + rep

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has anyone NEN full savePlease.
the the control is real joke !

franc08765

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, new patch is out. :)

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Seem to be just bug fix.

EDIT: Now when I think about this, it took them 8 months to release a bug fix patch??? Then how could they release this full-of-bugs game that took nearly 8 months to fix all of its bugs???? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Last edited:

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Seem to be just bug fix.

EDIT: Now when I think about this, it took them 8 months to release a bug fix patch??? Then how could they release this full-of-bugs game that took nearly 8 months to fix all of its bugs???? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
I wouldn't call it "just bug fix". The newest version is now playable for everyone! Like, sounds that were hidden inside the game are now properly played, the enemies are not dumb shits falling into pits and you now have bigger challenge with them than it was previously. Also, animations are properly played without gambling that the last strike on last life will activate it.

Don't get me wrong though, the game is still utter shit. It's just playable shit with nice graphics (like Vosmug on his blog, I too must admit that guy responsible for graphics here and in "The Mansion" has brilliant backgrounds).

Info for our "argh" brothers: if anyone want to check out the new version, it's already on nyaa. Animesharing links have been nuked couple times so don't bother.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I don't know where the game is being sold, but I happened to have a copy of the game on my drive. It appears to contain my save, which has all but two of the animations apparently.

In any case, this thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.