What's new

[ softhouse-seal ] Closed Lewd School 閉ざされた淫欲の学園 RE109179 RJ109179

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi. First time doing this. Making a thread.
Long time lurker, if that's what you want to call it.
I was hoping if anyone had this?
Closed Lewd School. I would post link but too new for that.
If you can, that would be lovely.
Thank you and Good night.

Edit:

In Kasumijima district, students on the way home went missing successively.
Nearby schools and police
called for attention, but the cases remained unsolved to provoke some curiosity among students.

And now in this evening time in an all-girl school situated in this district, there are:
Yuki Kariya, a busty girl stayed late for student council activities, and
Miyabi Oikawa, a small-breasted girl who took a nap in the afterschool time.
One of the two girls becomes the target upon your choice.

The girl realizes that she stays late when she sees the darkness outside the window.
When she was about to rush home, a strange figure appeared before her.
She tries to escape from it, but the door is locked and she finds herself confined in the school.
Can she find a way out...?

softhouse-seal presents a side-scrolling escape action game!
An unknown creature persistently follows the girl in the closed school!
Run and find a way out of the school!

Right button: go right
Left button: go left
Up button: go towards the back
Down button: go towards the front

Z button: Enter / Examine
X button: Check belongings
C button: Send dialogs

Last edited by a moderator:

flintlocked

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Closed Lewd School

Hi. First time doing this. Making a thread.
Long time lurker, if that's what you want to call it.
I was hoping if anyone had this?
Closed Lewd School. I would post link but too new for that.
If you can, that would be lovely.
Thank you and Good night.
You can always post a link with the www. removed so that people can see what you are talking about, I personally am not very knowledgeable when it comes to English names for Japanese games.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There you go this is the game your talking about.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There you go this is the game your talking about.
I played that game for a bout 5 minutes before saying FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT and chucking it in the recycle bin. There's a torrent for it on nyaa but I'm too lazy to find it again.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I played that game for a bout 5 minutes before saying FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT and chucking it in the recycle bin. There's a torrent for it on nyaa but I'm too lazy to find it again.
really it sucked that bad?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's believeable, Softhouse-Seal is notoriously bad at making games. Especially when they try to make imitations such as the ninja one. This one looks like an attempt to copy "splatter school"

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

really it sucked that bad?
If you walk into the wrong room once it's game over.
Every step you take the girl will decide to stop the game and say a bunch of crap.
The monster is constantly right on your ass so you can't even check for items anywhere ever.
You'll be getting game overs a lot and after seeing the same exact long unskippable scene about 40 times it starts to make you want to punch the computer. (Even with the ability to skim through all the text it's still a good half minute of time wasted, while you'll only be in the game for about 10 seconds before being caught again.

Honestly Softhouse-Seal is pretty well known on here for having craptastic gameplay but this one is worse than their platformers.
Honestly if you like the art of them like me do yourself a favor and just download a cg set instead.

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Honestly Softhouse-Seal is pretty well known on here for having craptastic gameplay but this one is worse than their platformers.
There is 1 softhouse-seal game that I did like. Forgot the name, but it was a shooter - you shoot the cloths off the girl and see some XXX scenes after that. Problem is ... I *think* one of girls was a loli, so the mods might not appreciate us talking about it.

OP
M

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, what you are saying is, forget this game?
I just made this account and I have to try posting sooner or later so it was worth something, non the less.
I did find the game randomly so not much of a loss for me.
Thank you guys.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is 1 softhouse-seal game that I did like. Forgot the name, but it was a shooter - you shoot the cloths off the girl and see some XXX scenes after that. Problem is ... I *think* one of girls was a loli, so the mods might not appreciate us talking about it.
I think I know what you were talking about. I did actually enjoy that game but it's really hard to fuck up on a game like that. Also I don't think the mods care much as long as we don't bring links into it but I could be wrong on this.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

hard? actually i think is extremely easy i finished both chars n less than 20mins each of course since walking is yet so slow

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

If you walk into the wrong room once it's game over.
Every step you take the girl will decide to stop the game and say a bunch of crap.
The monster is constantly right on your ass so you can't even check for items anywhere ever.
You'll be getting game overs a lot and after seeing the same exact long unskippable scene about 40 times it starts to make you want to punch the computer. (Even with the ability to skim through all the text it's still a good half minute of time wasted, while you'll only be in the game for about 10 seconds before being caught again.

Honestly if you like the art of them like me do yourself a favor and just download a cg set instead.
I totally agree with you on the ass-tastic platformers that they make, but for some reason I still want to play this game anyways, despite your misgivings.

Last edited:

kageoni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to stop the enemies that appear after you read the books in the library or how to escape from them?

OP
M

Mr.MusicReed

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have this game? I like how we are talking about it, that it's bad and stuff, but no one posted a link. I am not a fan of torrents, never works out for me. If not a download link, somewhere I can find it. Thank you.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know how to stop the enemies that appear after you read the books in the library or how to escape from them?
After you ind the three lost books from the library, and after you make the library tentacles go away, you need to put the books back in the correct order.
Failing to do so will make enemies spawn and give you a game over.
There is a SFX for checking the bookshelves in the righ or wrong order, so you can clearly hearwhere you went wrong.

1 3 2 is the correct order, anyways.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Passing on this one, was looking for the CG's though.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

soooo, does anyone have a dl link? i googled it and got nothing but false results.

cdstar99

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you look at name of the shooter please or even copying the japenese signs of this game if have it

please

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=215728
thanks for the response, but my computer doesnt really like torrents. i meant a full dl link. would anyone who has it feel like uploading it?