What's new

[ softhouse-seal ] Closed Lewd School 閉ざされた淫欲の学園 RE109179 RJ109179

myrubbish2001

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Closed Lewd School

Can you look at name of the shooter please or even copying the japenese signs of this game if have it

please
Hmm... on one hand, I'm a bit worried about starting a discussion on a game that (possibly) has content (loli) NOT approved by our mods. At the same time, I think naming the title shouldn't be a problem, if nothing more than as an example of what to avoid. Here it is,

"Take It Off! Tear It Up! Naughty Shoot"

I'm not providing links and would very much appreciate if you do not talk about it here.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Closed Lewd School

could have sworn we had a thread for this game, but after some searching and a few keywords, i couldn't find it.

anyways, reason i make a new thread for this game is because it runs on my adobe flash player. this is the first time i've played a game on flash player and my text hooker isn't catching the text. any one know how to get around this?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't think you can hook text from a flash game unfortunately.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

could have sworn we had a thread for this game, but after some searching and a few keywords, i couldn't find it.

anyways, reason i make a new thread for this game is because it runs on my adobe flash player. this is the first time i've played a game on flash player and my text hooker isn't catching the text. any one know how to get around this?

I remember the thread too, but I think it was deleted for some reason as I wasn't able to find it either. Noman is correct, there's very few (if any) flash games that can have their texts hooked properly.

Do you happen to have a download link for the game? I've been looking for a copy since it seemed pretty interesting but couldn't find one at all.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It wasn't mod deleted, the author deleted it themself and hasn't gotten back to me on why.

I'd like to move posts over, but would like to respect and hear out his wishes behind what happened

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm very dissapointed in the amount of H-content in this game. each character has about 5-6 dont remember. The effort is not worth the reward in this case.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anyone has a CG link or rip though, the art at least looks good.