What's new

RPG [SofthouseChara] Mon o Mamoru Oshigoto 門を守るお仕事

Rin Umiko

Reputation score
Title: 門を守るお仕事, Mon o Mamoru Oshigoto, Work is defense of the gate

Info: | |

Description: Another SLG (kind of) from SofthouseChara, the maker of Suzukuri Dragon. Build your army, defend the gate, and H the girls.

AGTH code: /HW-8*0@AFD0:pgsvTd.dll (from agth.wikia.com/wiki/H-codes)

Download
(1.31 GB compressed, 2.33 GB uncompressed)
Gameplay (incomplete)
Main screen:
  • 団員補充 - Recruit new unit
  • 研究 - Research
  • 兵類変更 - Change unit class
  • 前線 - Build facilities and position units
  • 休暇 - Get along with your harem
  • 交流会 - Get along with town people
  • 敵勢力 - Sabotage enemy
  • 次週へ - Skip to next week

In battle:
  • 移動 - Move unit
  • 作戦 - Tactic
  • 自動戦闘 - Auto battle
  • 次作戦T - Next turn

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fast Forward Flux

Re: Work is defense of the gate

Speaking of RPG games like this, has anyone ever done a legit tactical RPG (FFT style) that's a hentai game as well?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

There was one, and the name has the characters 子勇者 I think. I don't have it anymore unfortunately. The story is about a heroine who got raped by monsters and became pregnant before arriving at the palace, which is under siege by monsters. After some events she was blessed by the goddess of fertility, and gained the power to give birth to monster units who can then be used to fight enemies. Sounds familiar anyone?

The ending
The goddess was the wife of the demon king

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

There was one, and the name has the characters 子勇者 I think. I don't have it anymore unfortunately. The story is about a heroine who got raped by monsters and became pregnant before arriving at the palace, which is under siege by monsters. After some events she was blessed by the goddess of fertility, and gained the power to give birth to monster units who can then be used to fight enemies. Sounds familiar anyone?

The ending
The goddess was the wife of the demon king
Sounds like to me.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of RPG games like this, has anyone ever done a legit tactical RPG (FFT style) that's a hentai game as well?
Kamidori is one of those, and on the plus side there is an english translation.

thkvl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a few of them out there. Like Grandork said, Kamidori, along with other Eushally games. There's also some older games like Utawarerumono and Castle Fantasia.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i know i will sound like a idiot but
oonce i download the files(mediafire) what am i supposed to do.

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a disc image. Gotta get a virtual CD rom drive application. Like virtual clone drive. Then mount it, then install it, then you're good to go.

I noticed during the preparation phase my units seem to be losing health. Random events can fuck you walls and units up too. Is there a way to restore the health before a battle?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, since the links for Suzukuri Dragon are dead, I searched for those:

So. I downloaded all 14 parts, put them in the same room and I can't seem to be able to open them with either winrar or powerarchive.

Is 7z the only program for this job?

Last edited:
OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

It's a disc image. Gotta get a virtual CD rom drive application. Like virtual clone drive. Then mount it, then install it, then you're good to go.

I noticed during the preparation phase my units seem to be losing health. Random events can fuck you walls and units up too. Is there a way to restore the health before a battle?
As far as I know, waiting is the only option.
If you don't want your enemy attack when you are weak, either refuse to help the town people (and risk losing some favor), or bribe the enemy (敵勢力 then second choice on the left, then choose an amount of gold on the right).

You will know when the enemy is about to attack by looking at the crystal at the top center. Gray means safe, red means they're going to attack that turn, others in between.

Also, since the links for Suzukuri Dragon are dead, I searched for those:

So. I downloaded all 14 parts, put them in the same room and I can't seem to be able to open them with either winrar or powerarchive.

Is 7z the only program for this job?
I can't access the link (403 forbidden), so no comment on that, but if you want, I can reupload the game (which somehow still remains in my drive).

Last edited:

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as I know, waiting is the only option.
If you don't want your enemy attack when you are weak, either refuse to help the town people (and risk losing some favor), or bribe the enemy (敵勢力 then second choice on the left, then choose an amount of gold on the right).

You will know when the enemy is about to attack by looking at the crystal at the top center. Gray means safe, red means they're going to attack that turn, others in between.

I can't access the link (403 forbidden), so no comment on that, but if you want, I can reupload the game (which somehow still remains in my drive).
Odd. Link works just fine here.

And I just wanted to know if I was doing something wrong. I downloaded the 14 files from mediafire, from the folder in the first post in this thread. I put all 14 files in the same folder. What now? I tried using winrar and powerarchive to extract, but had no success. It seems like other people managed to do it, so I must be doing something wrong.

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Odd. Link works just fine here.

And I just wanted to know if I was doing something wrong. I downloaded the 14 files from mediafire, from the folder in the first post in this thread. I put all 14 files in the same folder. What now? I tried using winrar and powerarchive to extract, but had no success. It seems like other people managed to do it, so I must be doing something wrong.
Ah that. I used 7z to compress it, so I guess 7z is needed.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with 7z. It's free, and has pretty much the best compression rate. The only problem is that it eats your memory every time you compress/decompress.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah that. I used 7z to compress it, so I guess 7z is needed.
Personally, I don't see anything wrong with 7z. It's free, and has pretty much the best compression rate. The only problem is that it eats your memory every time you compress/decompress.
I managed to extract the files. I joined the 14 parts with hjsplit and extracted that with winrar. Feel kind of dumb for not trying that earlier.

Yatol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

forgive my stupidity but where can i find such thing my good sir?

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

forgive my stupidity but where can i find such thing my good sir?

It's freeware so you'll be good to go. Isn't too hard to use ether just mount the bigger file (mds I believe) and access it as if it were a real cd you put in a cd drive.

adhi

Reputation score

hmm, I cannot access the MEGA files cause they ask for decryption key...
anybody knows?

OP
Rin Umiko

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

hmm, I cannot access the MEGA files cause they ask for decryption key...
anybody knows?
The links have been fixed to include decryption key. Please try again.
Sorry for the inconvenience. It was my first time using mega.

likler

Lurker
Reputation score

Hope this can help...

Main window (see picture)

1. recruit/hire a new unit (militia - basic type)
2. research
--(submenu) musketeer unit(->catapult unit) / samurai unit / wizard unit(->dragoon unit)
3. convert a unit type
-- click a unit on the map and choose a desired unit type
-- or click 'a list of units' in the bottom right corner for the list
4. frontline
-- you can build a wall, trap, shelter or etc after clicking a targeted area on the map
-- or click 'confirm battle plans' in the bottom right corner for a special buff during the battle.
5. R&R
-- see events
-- 'soldiers' 'Maybell the blond chick' 'Lua the red-haired secretary' 'Di the knight' 'Leaf the elf'
6. town meeting
-- raise the approving rate of a certain class, and collect money from them at the expense of their approving rate
-- drag a card at the bottom to a class of your choice
-- noble class / merchants / commons / church / underground syndicate (in order)
7. Espionage
-- collect information / avoid an upcoming battle (if you use this too much enemy will attack later with much greater army!)/ sabotage the enemy / provoke the enemy (enemy won't have that many units if you force it to attack sooner)
8. skip the turn

Tactics: (For easy reference, money will be in units as seen in game)

All Power Up(50 units) - Boost attack and defense of all units for 5 turns

Attack Up (50 units) - Boost attack of all units for 5 turns (Requires Soldier tent)

Defense Enhancement(50 units) - Boost defense of structures for 5 turns

Emergency Recovery (150 units) - Recover 30% HP of all units in a specific area (Requires Medic Camp)

Door Repair(500 units) - Recover 300 HP of your door (Requires DOOR! DUH!!).

Ambush (Snow) (50 units) - Deals damage to all enemies in areas where there is no building, traps etc(Requires Snow)

Ambush (Field) (50 units) - Deals damage to all enemies in areas where there is no building, traps etc(Requires NO SNOW)

Castle Explosion (150 units) - Choose a Castle, that building is destroyed and large damage dealt to all allies and enemies in the area.(Requires Castle)

Attack on hole (30 units) - Enemies that fell into the hole takes a large damage(200) (Requires hole/pit)

Plain of Maze Attack attack (10 units) - Deal Damage to all enemies in Plains of Maze.(Requires Plain of Maze)

Bridge drop (20 units) - Bridge of selected area is destroyed, causing damage to enemy in that area.(Requires Bridge)

All Bridge Flushed (100 units) - All bridges are flushed away by a massive flood, dealing damage to all enemies in areas with bridges.

Stone Toss (30 units) - Choose one area to toss stones. Damage is done to all allies, enemies and structures. (Requires stone toss unit)

Ice Toss (50 units) - Choose one area to toss Ice. Damage is done to all allies, enemies and structures. (Requires stone toss unit and ice).

Big Arrow (70 units) - Choose one area, damage is done to all enemies units in that area. (Requires archer/bowmen)

Spring Shower Rain of Arrows(150 units) - Damage is done to all enemies units. (Requires archer/bowmen)

Lance of the dragon knight (230 units) - Choose one area. Dragon knights does a special attack to all enemies in that area (400++?). (Requires Dragon Knight)

Fake Intel (200units) - Reduces up to 10 enemy morale. The more enemies there are, the less effective.

Enemy Movement Interference (20 units) - Enemy movement is hindered at certain rates for 3 turns.

Retreat Negotiation (500 units) - (I am not too sure on this) After 20 turns, if the battle is still ongoing, you are considered to have won.

Attachments

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the mega links is still asking for verification, in french or something.

no idea what to do.