Edit:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Djinbu

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Sogna] Viper GTB ~Rise After~

Thank ya, Good Sir.

Also, just found a torrent of a ton of the other Viper games and am now in possession of them. All of them seem to be in Japanese so far, but the Translation Aggregator works for them. If anyone wants particular games, let me know.

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm bumping this old thread...

is any way to get all the whole GAMES, for example a torrent file or a ftp or something?? the most what i've found is around 10Gb of videos, but, i'm not sure if those covers all the Viper series, and in fact, i WANT to play them

hotkuto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm bumping this old thread...

is any way to get all the whole GAMES, for example a torrent file or a ftp or something?? the most what i've found is around 10Gb of videos, but, i'm not sure if those covers all the Viper series, and in fact, i WANT to play them
taken from NyaaTorrents:

(- ,-) sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=10396

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone else trying the torrent and taking forever just to try and get a signal?

corsair2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone else trying the torrent and taking forever just to try and get a signal?
Nope. I've had it running for about a day and it's going at a blazing 12KB/s since it appears to only have 1 seeder.

The default tracker also appears to have closed connections to BTGuard so may be a problem.

Last edited:

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i got the torrent, but it had only 1 seed, hope it last enough, because i had a crappy internet connection

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

ok so I got the torrent downloaded, but trying to unzip all those files, I get nothing. I do get another file out of it but gives me a error message, when trying to unzip the second one.

sev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ok so I got the torrent downloaded, but trying to unzip all those files, I get nothing. I do get another file out of it but gives me a error message, when trying to unzip the second one.
What do you mean? Which one are you trying to start?

Some of them probably need to be mounted to play while others can be started from their folder once unrared. I've only played GTB and V16 myself.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Ya need a mounter for most of them.

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone still have a link that works? I tried google and i keep getting the run around.

It isn't an english version but if you download both and run the crack inside it lets you play.
Part 1 =

Part 2 =

Last edited:

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone re-upload the game? Lost my copy of it and cannot find a working link or torrent anywhere.

RyonaMasta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know this game is very old, All the links are dead, Is there anywhere I can download the game anymore?

Bryanis

Reputation score

I know this game is very old, All the links are dead, Is there anywhere I can download the game anymore?
Difficult question since it's that old.
Try AS, I've seen a couple of user making a full (or nearly full) upload of Sogna's work last august, but the link are more likely down by now :/

There were some upload and tranlation project on this site (forum part, the download part is just for legal download - demmo and promotional movie):

but the link aren't always avaible-easy on the forum, plus it's getting a bit of a dead forum....

diras2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm gonna check the pack of games that i was able to download of the torrent, if i got time i'll repack them and post a link for backup purposes

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does any one still have the videos of the viper rsr carla scenes subbed?

Bryanis

Reputation score

does any one still have the videos of the viper rsr carla scenes subbed?
Don't have that, but there a translation patch for the game there :

Megumin.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or I'm having a wierd problem with the audio of the game. The music is too loud and I can barely hear the voices. I tried playing with the volume setting in the game and It pretty does everything that I don't want it to do... Puts my game on mute, or completely mutes the voices, but still keeps the music or makes it even louder... I found a compromise where I can mute the music and keep the voices on, but playing the game without the music is not as fun... I'm starting to think it might be a because it's an old game that it does that, but I'm just making sure