What's new

RPG [ sokonihanagaekai ] そこに鼻ゲー改 Training Quest Deluxe 調教クエストDX RE053908 RJ053908

Lou Dobbs

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Training quest DX

Good running it is? Apologizing I get this to run never. Download open but not run. Need fed special application? Apologizing uselessness.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

AGTH = A text hooker program which can be use with Atlas to translate Jap-game while playing.

I found that some item such as whip or key can be obtain from monster.
but to get item from them? I train them for a while but no luck.
You have to use health potions on them so that you can fill the yellow bar at the top in one session. Otherwise, they will never get stronger.

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

You have to use health potions on them so that you can fill the yellow bar at the top in one session. Otherwise, they will never get stronger.
I kept training them for soooo long. and almost maxed up every bar but still get nothing. I stuck in dungeon 2 where C key is required from the halfbreed SM. I trained for hours but no luck.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I'd help you more, but I don't have a setup to translate the game and therefore don't know what I'm doing.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

I kept training them for soooo long. and almost maxed up every bar but still get nothing. I stuck in dungeon 2 where C key is required from the halfbreed SM. I trained for hours but no luck.
lol well ok firstly i'll clarify two things

#1 u train and sell the later ones as they get u more dosh mula money yen ying take u'r pick

#2 and lastly all i did was trial and error if u click one thing u make a mistake bloody learn from it i'm australian learnt some german when i was in highschool now all i remember is an answer for the damn question how old are you any way like i said hit buttons if u make a mistake try again till u get the right result

I'd help you more, but I don't have a setup to translate the game and therefore don't know what I'm doing.
ok now for some basics u find the merchant that sells the capture ability and other nice little assortments goto dungeun capture enemy chick preferably unless u catch a male and female then train both at the same time lol males are shit don't mind my language i'm tired and need sleep u can also by spells and stuff and like i said even though i'm a male i say that us guys are shit and woman ladys and girls rule just look at buissness's a female boss usually has male employees unlees they are a barber and the guy is gay or some such and male bosses like females on there stuff cause they probably like perving on them from afar anyway back on topic there are other merchants in the dungeun and harder enemys the further u go down the furthest i've been was bout floor 6 -9 one of those anyway been awhile since i played and u can buy abilitys to train the girls / furry / maids / what i would call little girls on the first second and at most if they wander down there third levels ok like i said i've only discov upto the maids not much beyond that might give it another go also when training the girls it gives u exp also and i know pheonix and anyone else who want to pick faults with it i have bad grammer and i don't use punctuation i'm signing off for now i'll be here again some other time night

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind the painfully bad grammar, poor spelling, and complete lack of punctuation quite so much if this wasn't a fairly pointless thread necro, but I guess I can't be too upset seeing as you were trying to be helpful.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

sry i still like some of the old games lol and like i said sry if i did bring it back from the dead i was tired and not thinking on things i kinda just started talking in my head weird i know and typing what i was talking about when i was thinking about the game

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is actually pretty awesome. I support the thread necro, because I never got around to trying it until now.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

well atleast one agrees to my necroing thnx alias and like i said i was tired it was 2am almost when i posted it was almost falling asleep had no fun convo to carry on so i just started typing what i was thinking lmao which obviously was alot

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Found the two mushroom guys. I think I bought the net, but I'm not sure. How do I catch the monster girls? How do I stick my dick in them?

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The net is located in a treasure chest on the third floor. once you get it you just need to knock out a girl and hit the blue button that has the image of a net on it when she is in front of you. all of the girls have a diffrent training method you can do to them, to unlock that method for all girls you must make the girl for that method cum several times in that specific training method.

I actually beat this game through fully with out being able to read the text, another chest holds an item that lets you destroy red wall pieces so this will get you to the end of the first dungeon.

The second dungeon you need an item from the sm girl's offspring (basically get her pregnant then release her to make her give birth), small sm girl appears in the second dungeon on the floor with 3 - 4 locked doors. you will also need an item that lets you switch between planes.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I actually beat this game through fully with out being able to read the text, another chest holds an item that lets you destroy red wall pieces so this will get you to the end of the first dungeon.
Those walls were always my biggest problem...

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

those walls no weaps to start with = agravation galore when u first start the game lol and since i've deleted my trial folder several times i've lost number one and number two of this game i was also looking for one where u are this guy and u are a giant i think it is not sure what the name is and i can't really describe it any better then i think it is made by the same group that made this one number 1 2 and dx

(edit) if it was number one i'd kick it's poxy arse soon after starting i think cause like i said with another language it is like a trial period of a game u try and try and try till u get the good result u want lol and thnx slpowerhouse for the info in the post just before pheonixs last post

Last edited:

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm kinda stuck atm. Got to the top of the second dungeon but can't do jack-all to the guy up there.

Read on Hongfire about being able to teleport to another dungeon, but the thread was a general Training Quest thread and they didn't specify which game they meant.

Any ideas?

slpowerhouse

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm kinda stuck atm. Got to the top of the second dungeon but can't do jack-all to the guy up there.

Read on Hongfire about being able to teleport to another dungeon, but the thread was a general Training Quest thread and they didn't specify which game they meant.

Any ideas?
If I remember correctly you hit him a couple of times and text will appear when the text ends you get warped to a new outside area. this area will lead to the third dungeon, I don't think there was really any trick to the third dungeon but when you complete it you are warped back to the 2nd dungeon and you can actually kill the thing that warped you the first time. that creature is the final boss.

if I remember the bosses correctly

1st dungeon - two witches, red one is weak to ice magic and blue one weak to fire magic.
2nd dungeon - final boss, weird fetus thing is the best description I can give of him
3rd dungeon- i don't think it had a boss but it's been a while since I played it last

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks. That's what I get for trying to figure out what info applies to what game....

Guess I just didn't whack him enough before giving up.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks. That's what I get for trying to figure out what info applies to what game....

Guess I just didn't whack him enough before giving up.
as the great life saying goes if at first u don't succesed try try try again lmao as i've said trial and error if u get an undesired result then load and try again lol

Reputation score

This game doesn't like me... what the hell am I doin wrong?

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

have u tryed asking it to be nice to you lol not sure i only got onboard graphics and i thought that when it firstly didn't work for me was my computer not being nice to me got my drivers updated and hey presto i can play her and my comp is a she i tell it good girl if i can run a game and i say oh well i'll give u an upgrade soon somtimes roflmao

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have u tryed asking it to be nice to you lol not sure i only got onboard graphics and i thought that when it firstly didn't work for me was my computer not being nice to me got my drivers updated and hey presto i can play her and my comp is a she i tell it good girl if i can run a game and i say oh well i'll give u an upgrade soon somtimes roflmao
I updated EVERYTHING 0_E nothing works for me either.