What's new

ACT RPG Maker [ soltkoll ] [ そるとこる ] Ashverse -Interpretation- / ハイイロバース -断章- RE158408 RJ158408

Scarletz

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: ハイイロバース -断章- [RJ158408]

still no link yet ??? i have verified nyat no one :S

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

still no link yet ??? i have verified nyat no one :S
find them young lamb and serve the lord

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow thought we had it but link post removed

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

What do you mean link post removed? Do you have a link?

I also experienced my post disappearing from this thread multiple times. Weird.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I'm getting pretty tired of people not reading the rules before they post. There's a very simple reason why your posts are disappearing and it's nobody's fault other than your own.

D-D

Reputation score

Oh so that's what it was. Sorry about that.

I did start looking for the rules but I didn't scroll all the way down on that particular thread. I was also expecting to get a pm if I did something wrong.

Anyways, let's not stray too far off topic. This thread needs some occasional bumping because the game is quite fun. The demo seems to have been updated to v2.2 and it includes a boss fight.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I decided to take a few minutes of my time and read the rules and I gotta say I'm quite proud of myself, because I've been always able to respect most of the rules without even knowing them.
Probably it was just pure luck or my intuition was on the right spot xD

devildragon777

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, why did the links get removed? ...Does this game have loli?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

No. I only removed the posts asking for a link. The person who posted a link deleted their own post.

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's up on anime-sharing for anyone looking for a link.

D-D

Reputation score

Sweet! Finally!

EDIT: Well it was a short game, sadly.

Here's a short walkthrough:

1. Jungle area: Explore everywhere, kill boss. After boss is dead go down where his main body was and gain pickaxe. Then head to the right towards the cave, grab the log in front of cave. Go back to jungle and to the cave in upper left corner of the area which leads to a H-event that drops you into a tentacle area. Go south and then west where there's a bubble on top of a stream, build bridge, go onwards and you'll get to the earlier H-event place, grab a tree from there.

2. Cave area: Pretty straightforward, just explore everywhere until you're done.

3. After cave area: Just go onwards, there's only a single route you can take, no detours. You'll come to a cave which has some people inside, they give you a recipe I think. Go make recipe at home and come back. Enjoy the end.

Last edited:

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Couple Questions about this game

1) Does the heart stat actually affect anything?
2) Is there ever a point were you cannot insta break from grapples? at the start of the game, everytime an enemy was trying to initiate one you could hold or spam Z and she would smack them away without ever taking lust damage or whatever the pink bar was. Basically a "no rape" button that is currently foolproof from what i can see.

3) When enemies are H-ing you after an orgasm (the penetration ones) hitting Z stops the animation and they instantly orgasm. Does anything ever prevent you from just instantly getting released like that?

2 and 3 are my biggest issues with the game, being able to just bypass what seems to be a mechanic kinda sucks, yet if i dont press it she will just get H-ed forever in a loop. At first I thought that if her heart stat got high enough it would take longer for her to break out, but after letting it get to around 40 nothing changed so im not so sure anymore

guythat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anybody have a save?

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sweet! Finally!

EDIT: Well it was a short game, sadly.

Here's a short walkthrough:

1. Jungle area: Explore everywhere, kill boss. After boss is dead go down where his main body was and gain pickaxe. Then head to the right towards the cave, grab the log in front of cave. Go back to jungle and to the cave in upper left corner of the area which leads to a H-event that drops you into a tentacle area. Go south and then west where there's a bubble on top of a stream, build bridge, go onwards and you'll get to the earlier H-event place, grab a tree from there.

2. Cave area: Pretty straightforward, just explore everywhere until you're done.

3. After cave area: Just go onwards, there's only a single route you can take, no detours. You'll come to a cave which has some people inside, they give you a recipe I think. Go make recipe at home and come back. Enjoy the end.
I can't find the next area. I'm on step 3. The only areas i know of is the cave area and the other route where you fall and get raped by a bunch of flower tentacles

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can't find the next area. I'm on step 3. The only areas i know of is the cave area and the other route where you fall and get raped by a bunch of flower tentacles
You need to climb that mountain, go up to the cave at the top of it, then return home and craft something IIRC, either a cube-looking thing or a purple potion. Once you've done that, return to the mountain cave.