What's new

Something in my Front Pocket (Rathuris;Sprig;Blarg) GM'd by MAF

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Something in my Front Pocket (Rathuris;Sprig;Blarg) GM'd by MAF

Ulala gave a low chuckle. "You like 'everything about me', except that I'm not a boy." He repeated, letting the words hang in the air, dripping with disdain. "Do you think I care what you think about me, Jesse? Do you think I care that you think I'm little and cute, and it's so sad I don't have a cock? What are you, deranged? Is your life so fucked you want to put that fuckin' thing in me? Ride this cute little orc girl, put her in her place, somethin' like that, Jesse?"

"Or maybe you're lying, like I'll wanna kill you less if you think I'm sexy, like I'm vain, insecure little woman who needs to know someone wants to shove their dick in them? Remember what I said about wasting my time with lies earlier, Jesse? Or maybe you're telling the truth! Yeah, that's it. Maybe you're some kinda gross fuckin' pervert, who likes getting kicked around and treated like a piece of shit? Is that it, Jesse? You some kinda masochist or somethin'? You want me to kick you around. Maybe I should pull your hair, too? Thought you could get away with it, maybe - trick the stupid greenskin into getting you off, hm? KEEP MASTURBATING!" The orc shouted, for surely by now Jesse would have stopped, terrified.

Ulalamulg got up from her place straddling Jesse, and started pacing around him. "I'm so very sorry my body isn't to your liking, Jesse. It brings me to tears that I'm just so unappealing, Jesse, because I have some disgusting woman's parts, like you, Jesse. If only I had been born different, I could strut around for your indulgence, show off my teeny little ass and shake my hips for your pleasure, Jesse. I'm sorry I couldn't fulfill all those sick fucking fantasies in your head, where you fuck my 'boy-pussy' with your 'girl-cock' and then cum up my nose and wipe clean with my hair, like I'm your little bitch, Jesse."

Ulala pulled Jesse to her knees, undoing the clasps to his codpiece, using his succubus training to spring his cock to life. Ulala pushed his fingers through Jesse's lips, parting them, forced his (?) mouth open, and pulled his tongue so it was hanging out, waiting, as if to please a woman. "Open wide. I think it's time I put you in your place." The orc took Jesse's head by the hair in both hands, and impaled his face on his green orc dick with a groan, all the way down to the smooth base.

"I hope you're a good fuck, I would hate to have to work out my frustrations on you in ways that left you with bits missing. And remember, I have your scent, sweetheart, so if you try to bite and run away, I'll just find you again and shove something more... hm, axe-like in you instead. ♥ And keep masturbating. ♥♥"

With that, Ulala started pulling Jesse back and forth on his dick, each time violating his(?) throat with the full length of his huge shaft, his fat and swollen sack slapping against Jesse's chin each time. It had been some time since he'd come, as well - not at all since entering the city, in order to keep his cover - so his balls were achingly full.

So full, that when he came, Ulala slammed himself into his facefuckee's throat and pumped a generous helping of cum straight into his stomach. Cock still pulsing in orgasm, he pulled out and gave Jesse a taste of rope after rope of pearly orc splooge, and then pulled out all the way, sliding his slimy dick under the makeshift hood Jesse was wearing, where thick jets basted his face as well.

Even before he stopped shooting, Ulala would put his crown in between Jesse's lips - this time, placing his hands on his hips. "Your turn. Get to work," He commanded.

Meanwhile, no matter how much Jesse pumped his own cock, he would find himself unable to cum... even though he would have, should have, were this masturbation session one not plagued by some sadistic orc.

I forget if I did already, but if I didn't, Imma shapeshift my mutations back to normal.

Using Deny Release on Jesse, also.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hecro:
HP=93 , PP=39 , EP=34 , Status=Fine
Zarila:
HP=42/47 , PP=18/47 , EP=102/108 , Status=Grappled, Penetrated
Ulala:
HP=48 , PP=63 , EP=35 , Status=Grappled

Rolls:
Zarila deals 19+14 PP to the boar. The boar cums. loses 4 HP
The boar deals 22 PP to Zarila. Zarila cums as well. Loses 5 HP
Zarila deals 20+8 PP to the second boar with her mouth.

Ulala gets hugged after cumming.

Zarila:

With an awaiting mouth, Zarila would find her mouth and throat stuffed with the boar's thick cock while the other continued to shift back and forth rapidly with increasing pleasure. Said pleasure would continue to increase until Zarila felt herself climax, her vision going white as the boar began to pump copious amounts of his load into her. The boar remained inside of her for a time, seemingly making sure he left everything inside of her before drawing out, and allowing the next boar to approach and position himself over her, ready to plug the pussy that was oozing with the release of the last creature.

Ulala:

All the ideas Ulala threw at Jesse, suggesting one thing than another, the masochist idea seemed to stick. Indeed, Jesse was blushing and seemingly enjoying the punishment. Never stopping the motions of his(?) hand. Though at Ulala's shout, Jesse began stroking harder, before seemingly becoming frustrated that he(?) couldn't cum. Jesse remained silent, moaning and whimpering while the frustration slowly began to build. Jesse's face was directed at the ground, stroking himself(?) quickly.

Ulala would detect something change about Jesse's demeanor when his length dove into a wide open mouth. Jesse's motions became a lot more dedicated and less resistant as the orc thrusted his cock down the throat of the human treating him to the relief of frustration. The deprivation of oxygen left Jesse looking rather silly after a while, with cheeks full and lips puckering out and clinging to the green dick being shoved between them. However, when Ulala's climax came, Jesse would barely get out a moan before rope after rope of thick cum would gush down his(?) throat. Jesse would swallow it all, and would be left with tongue hanging out to catch a few more strands as Ulala came onto his(?) face, which Jesse licked up, before giving Ulala a predatory grin.

"Don't mind if I do~!" Jesse replied, before ambushing Ulala while he was in the afterglow of his climax, pouncing on him and pinning him to the ground before finding Ulala's face with his(?) hands. "Guess what!? I'm a deranged, gross fucking pervert who likes being kicked around and treated like a piece of shit! And I LOOOOVE cute little dicks like you!" Jesse announced, before meeting Ulala's lips with his(?) own cum covered kissers. Then, Jesse straddled Ulala proper, putting Ulala's tip to his(?) ass urgently. "Forget about restraining me, you're going to have to kill me to get me away from you! Now, shove it all in my ass you little green midget! FUCK ME LIKE A BITCH!" she demanded as Ulala recovered from both the throwback and the orgasm he experienced.

Meanwhile, Jesse was drooling and looked touched by the fervor of madness. It all seemed to come down to the fact that Ulala apparently was seriously turning him(?) on.

Hecro:

The cave was still filthy, so most of what went into his nostrils was the smell of foulness unwashed, though as he got closer to her, the smell became that of sweat. As cautious as he was, a few steps meant nothing. He still wasn't close to the woman, so the most he accomplished was build tension.

"I was attacked." she explained. "Captured, by wild beasts. This is their den, you see." she explained calmly. "Look... If you're a bandit of some sort, just rape me and get it over with. Don't kill me, please?" she said, seeming to suspect Hecro of villainy through his highly suspicious movements.

Last edited:

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He slowly shakes his head and some of the cautious that wrecked his frame left him as her words passed him. He was certainly not a bandit, and if the smell of sweat was anything to go by then these men were doing things to this woman that was certainly unsavoury. If he spotted them he would give them a little taste of his fist. But by the sounds of it they were currently not here, but they could return! So he had best get her out of this cave and then move their camp so they can get to safety.

With a more relaxed and faster stride he moved closer to her, or the sound at least of her voice as he couldn't see anything. His hands reaching out across the wall to try and find whatever kept this woman bound as the sheer scent of unwashed odor burned at his nose. At the very least he had some sense of what was happening around him with it though, even if it was annoyingly heightened and making this experience worse than it could be. "Lets get you out of here, and get out of this darkness. I can really not see a thing here so you'll need to guide me on what I need to do to free you from whatever is binding you." His nose wrinkles a little. "Though heightening another one of my senses might of been a good idea instead of smell with how strong the odors of this cave are."

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ulala's long orgasm left him in a heady haze, and the forest around him became a blur when he was shoved off his feet. Soft and moss-padded as the place he'd chosen was, it was still a shock when he hit the ground. He was grinning fiercely as the blinded half-woman positioned her ass for a brutal reaming on his fat cock. Even if that cat and the big guy's reasons for pulling his slut out of the fire would've put them in danger, he was certainly gonna benefit from their decision. She was so... accommodating.

"Who're you callin' a 'cute little dick' you fuckin' worm?!" Ulala shouted, grabbing her under the knees and shoving her off of him. Quickly he was back on his feet, hauling Jesse to her's by her hair. "Keep masturbating! What makes you think you can tell me what to do!?" Despite the anger in his voice and the violence of his actions, he was getting excited in ways totally unrelated to maiming people.

He took her by the throat and headed for a nearby tree, making her stumble and trip as he forced her to walk, blind and backwards. "I'd call you a demented whore, but you aren't even that, are you? Nah, you have to get fucked to be a whore. Not a single fuckin' person in that house of ass-fuckin' dick-lovers wanted anything to do with you, did they? And it ain't because you were too feminine for those boy-lovers, either," Ulala said as he tweaked one of Jesse's nipples, "You've got nothin' here! The only girly thing about you is that pussy none of them wanted and how I'm about to make you squeal!"

"Didn't I tell you to get to work, Jesse? You know what that means? That means you fuckin' do something. And ya know what somethin' ain't? It ain't pokin' your ass with my perfect cock and expecting me to do the work!"

They were some few paces away from the tree he'd chosen now. Ulala allowed Jesse some time to get herself steadied on her feet as he undid what clasps remained holding his armor and his angel-wing axe-rack in place, letting them clatter to the ground. Then, he pulled her off balance once more, yanking her close, licking her cheek, and whispering in her ear.

"Stop masturbating that sad prick of yours, you pathetic cunt. Let me show you what it means to get to work."

Ulala pulled Jesse back, and then threw her at the tree, making her stumble and land against its rough bark hard, her front facing away from the tree. Ulala spun, ass swinging around to bring its pucker against Jesse's dick. Slowly, he sunk his ass onto the throbbing, precum-lubed girl cock, until he was all the way down. Ulala then grabbed his victim's arms, holding them by the wrists, and used them as leverage to push Jesse back against the tree and pull himself back down on her.

The orc quickly increased his pace, slapping his round, jiggling ass hard and fast against the half-woman's pelvis, his well-trained hole swallowing up her cock each time in its hot, clinging insides.

The orc loved being in power, loved being on top, and loved having cock up his ass. His huge cock bounced up and down while he pummeled Jesse's dick, throbbing and oozing clear pre. With Jesse's arms under his control, he put one on his massive schlong. "Pump," he commanded.

The other, he pulled lower, letting Jesse cup his fat balls, already working to refill with belly-swelling amounts of virile spunk. "Feel these? This is what makes me a man. You don't have one, and that means all you are is a bitch that can pee out of her clit. What are you, Jesse?" he asked, pausing, waiting for an answer. If he got it, he'd make her repeat it - and if she got it right again, he'd ask her: "And who's bitch are you?" Pause. "Who's?" Pause. "WHO'S?!"

Ulala continued to torture Jesse with being unable to cum, though he himself let his cock spasm and shoot as much as it wanted, squirting milky white seed into the dirt and grass all around him, even getting some of it on his armor and weapons, some several steps away.

"I bet you really want to cum like me, don'tcha?" Ulala asked after having cum once or twice, as he suddenly started fucking Jesse with his ass even faster. "Lemme hear you beg, Jesse. Lemme hear you plead to let your poor little unworthy cock fill up my heavenly green ass with your girl-seed. Tell me you need my permission, because you're my bitch, and a bitch needs her master's permission to cum! Tell me you want me to abuse you for the rest of your miserable fuckin' existence! Admit that you want nothing else anymore but to be a cumdump for my fat orc cock! BEG me to let you cum!"

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila began to pur as she felt the boar hump her. Using her moaning and purring to help pleasure the boar in her mouth. Feeling a warmth explode into her belly, she arched her body and shuddered as she climaxed. Her scream muffled by the boar shaft deep in ther throat. Her mind going blank as she felt the boars use her body.

Feeling the boar slide out, she was momentarily surprised as another boar took his place. She had forgotten the other two boars in her ecstasy. She went back to sucking and licking the shaft buried in her throat, bobbing her head slightly. Her pussy happily accepting the new boar into her, and eagerrly squeezing and squirming around it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(My god it's been over two weeks. I must have gotten an std from blarg or something.)

Hecro:
Zarila:
HP=39/47 , PP=47/47 , EP=102/108 , Status=Grappled, Penetrated, Stunned from orgasm
Ulala:
HP=48 , PP=63 , EP=35 , Status=Grappled

Rolls:
The boar humping her pussy deals 29 pleasure to Zarila. She climaxes and takes 3 damage.
Zarila deals 19+10=29 pleasure to the new boar humping her.
Zarila deals 20+3=23 pleasure to the boar in her mouth. He cums and fills her belly fulla semen

Zarila:

The boar was happy to replace the last, shoving his large swirly dick into Zarila's body with a loud wet squish as leftover cum erupted from her vaginal lips. His first thrust was so full of impact that Zarila quickly found herself cumming around the new bestial dick inside of her, causing her to moan around the dick plowing back and forth through her throat. The pleasure from her moans caused the boar in her mouth to erupt as well, letting out a vocal squeal as Zarila found her mouth erupting with boar cum. Whether she swallowed as much as she could or not, the boar would continue coming for a good while, eventually petering out until he was just ejaculating a few spurts into her mouth before he finally pulled out.

Ulala:

When Ulala threw Jesse off, the bi-gender human began laughing ceremoniously before letting out a cry as she was dragged to her feet by her hair. A momentary suffering of pain, before she was chuckling with glee again. "But you want me!" Jesse clung to Ulala as she stumbled backwards from being pushed, hugging onto Ulala before likely getting pushed back. "I know you do! You came so good in my mouth! Your sweet droplets of cum are on my tongue~ Ah-ha-ha-ha!" Jesse laughed with maddened glee. Jesse bit her lower lip with nothing but joy as Ulala twisted her nipples, letting out a growling moan of pleasure while still stroking herself.

The act of stripping himself down only seemed to make Jesse more excited. "The blindfold is pointless! I can PICTURE you naked! Every curve of your tight little green ass! Every vein of your cock!" Jesse cried. When Ulala came in close and licked Jesse, the bi-gender human bit Ulala's ear. The act was just hard enough for Ulala to feel pain, but not enough to draw blood while Jesse's tongue licked what she caught in her mouth before letting go soon after.

Thrown against a tree, Jesse let out a gasp of air before Ulala slammed his ass down on her dick, drawing a loud scream of primal pleasure. "FUUUUUUUCK!" Jesse cried out. "Oh FUCK! Let me cum already, you little bastard!" Jesse demanded. Then Ulala felt it. Jesse, driven mad by her need, would start meeting Ulala's thrusts with her own equal thrusts, driven by madness. Ulala's ass was being thrusted back against, even if Ulala slammed her into the tree, Jesse's hips wouldn't stop moving with all their might. Jesse began pumping Ulala's dick once instructed, moving her hand up and down rapidly while squeezing his balls.

"I'm a bitch who pees out of her clit!" Jesse screamed. "I'M A BITCH WHO PEES OUT OF HER CLIT!" she truly screamed. "I'm your bitch! I'M YOUR BITCH, WRAPPED IN YOUR TIGHT GREEN ASS!" Jesse shouted, moaning loudly enough to alert the entire forest. Jesse continued to thrust, seeming to get off on the fact that she wasn't cumming ironically. Meanwhile, continued to pump Ulala's dick, even faster so when Ulala began to cum, and soak his own armor in his ropes of his seed. "Does it feel good!? Does it feel good!?" Jesse moaned out in question to Ulala. "Does your bitch make you feel good!?" she cried in question.

Jesse's drool began to drip onto Ulala's back. Jesse was in a place far away from a rational mind. Her tongue was hanging out and flailing limp. Some words were said, but they soon became unable to be comprehended. "Don't make me cum!" Jesse replied to Ulala's demand for Jesse to beg. "Cum! Cum!" Jesse demanded in a silly voice, milking another load out of Ulala's dick, marking the third time he came. Jesse was reaching the point of no return, if she hadn't already. All Jesse did was keep thrusting until Ulala either let her cum or did something else.

Hecro:

The woman gave an awkward sounding reply. "Um... Yes, that does sound like a bad idea." she said to his notice of regret. Hecro would just find that she was apparently weak and carrying a heavy load, hence her inability to leave. "If you could just lend me your shoulder, that would be grand." she declared, as he felt her hand grabbing his waistline to tug him over in her direction.

Last edited:

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hecro gives a little nod of his head as he notices the hand tugging his waistline. Realizing that she was carrying something that was keeping her down, perhaps the classic chain and ball? He slowly begins to crotch so he's at an easier reach for the woman and allows her to adjust him closer by his waist. "So do you have a name that I may be able to address you by Miss?" He wasn't a man of many words usually. And this instant wasn't much different.

Being much closer her he tried to see the general shape of the being he was assisting in the dark. The figure framed in shadow that owned the voice that had been speaking to him since he entered this cave. And despite the strong scent of aromas coming from his nose he tried to see if she had an scent clinging to her that was different than the one filling his senses.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila moaned as she orgasmed once more. Her body shuddering and twitching in pleasure. Coming back down to earth, she once more focused on the task of pleasure the last boar. Her insides squeezing and tightening around the large beast shaft. Feeling her mouth empty for the moment she spoke softly to the boar above her. "Go ahead and release for me. Fill me with your seed." Moaning loudly as the boar humped her as if to punctuate her words.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good! You SHOULD know what I look like, whore! The blindfold is because I am your fucking WORLD now! Me and my dick are everything to you know, and until you, Jesse, understand that, you don't get to see anything else!" Ulala snarled, grinning savagely as he pummeled her crotch with his ass.

His own peaks were but crescendos in the high of his dominance. "I could masturbate better than that sad performance you're giving! I can barely feel a goddamn thing you're doing, you worthless excuse for a fucktoy. You're a meat-dildo at best! I bet you're not even trying to make me feel good, are you, you freak? My sweet spot's in there, hit it! Or do you not even know where it is? I guess you wouldn't, since no one ever fucked you!"

Ulala continued pounding Jesse's ass into the tree, each time his jiggly ass slapping loudly against his slut's meat. When he made Jesse beg, she begged him -not- to cum, squealing mindlessly in pleasure, which the orc grew tired of rapidly. He leaned to the side, reached backwards, and grabbed Jesse by the hair. He stopped moving, then, crushing Jesse against the tree with his ass.

"You're so fucking disappointing, Jesse," he said, though the same grin was still on his lips, betraying his words. He started grinding his ass up and down, Jesse's cock still embedded within him. "Why couldn't I have gotten a fuckpig who actually knew what they were doing? Who actually had some goddamn assets worth my time? No tits, barely any dick - I guess it was too much for me to ask you to beg me to let you cum, wasn't it? You can't even decide if you're a man or woman!"

Ulala popped Jesse's little girlcock out of his ass, and roared as he pitched the futanari forward into the grass and moss of the forest floor. "Don't worry, though," he said, kneeling behind Jesse's ass, his long, thick dick sliding up the former-receptionist's asscrack, looming huge over her. "Master will teach you how to be a good fucktoy."

The orc took Jesse's waist in both hands, lined up his cock, and pushed his cockhead into Jesse's ass. "Nnnf... right here!" he said, jamming his into her guts and poking its broad head against her sweet spot - her prostate. "Pay attention, bitch! This is where your cock needs to hit whenever you're fucking my ass! If you're not, you're just wasting my precious time. And you don't want to waste my precious time, do you, whore!? Pay real close attention, now, because I'm gonna show you what an ass-fucking is supposed to feel like!"

With that, Ulala crammed the rest of his huge fuckmeat into Jesse, going slowly, probing her to see what other sensitive spots she had - everyone's was in different places, he'd found, after all. After two or three slow pumps to find those spots, he quickly started to speed up, using well-practiced skill and shapeshifting magic to shape his cock perfectly for her hole. Soon, his balls were slapping against her thighs as he pulled her back and forth on his cock, his veiny, shifted cock being squeezed hard by Jesse's insides. His cock almost felt like an overcooked sausage, meat fit to burst out of its intestine casing. It was a feeling he loved. "Moan, Jesse. Master wants to hear you moan!"

When he came again, he didn't stop pummeling her bark-scraped ass, white sauce flowing from his prick's slit, sticking to Jesse's walls and lubing up the oversized meat further. He didn't stop the next time, either. He didn't stop until she was a drooling wreck.

"You're welcome, Jesse," he said, still pounding her ass, moulding his cock as he needed it to change textures while he pumped. "Aren't I so generous? Aren't you so glad you get to be my whore? C'mon! Say thank you! Thank your master for giving you such an important lesson! Thank your master for putting up with your complete incompetence as a bitch! Show me your gratitude!"

Ulala reached forward and grabbed her by the hair, pulling Jesse's face off the soft soil floor, yanking it as far back as it could go, until she was straight up, head tilted back. With her other hand, Ulala gave Jesse a reacharound; the orc was well practiced in beating meat, as well. "Scream out and let everyone know just how good I'm fucking you! Tell the world I own you, whore! Let the whole goddamn empire know that you belong to Ulalamulg Pir Akhakdru!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(This still exists!)

Hecro:
Zarila:
HP=39/47 , PP=18/47 , EP=102/108 , Status=Grappled, Penetrated
Ulala:
HP=48 , PP=63 , EP=35 , Status=Grappling

Rolls:
The boar humping her pussy deals 29 more pleasure to Zarila.
Zarila deals 19+10=25 pleasure to the new boar humping her, he cums.

Zarila:

The new boar in her pussy began to pound into her, thrusting while squealing a bit in pleasure. Meanwhile, once the boar from her mouth withdrew, she saw and could count five boars in total around her. Once she noticed this however, the boar was soon thrusting fast into her, pumping it's hips wildly, before bottoming out, releasing another load to add to the other inside of her, before resting there for a moment, letting himself empty out, before he draws out. Zarila was left alone for a minute, but it seemed she'd only get traded further with the last two boars if she let them.

Ulala:

Jesse was already in a state of hysteria. For all of Ulala's continued torture, pulling off of Jesse's dick that still hadn't cum yet, Jesse seemed to start getting numb to it. All she did was laugh and let out animalistic noises with an expression warped with bliss and suffering. Thrown to the ground, Ulala would catch a glimpse of how cock hard Jesse was, almost as stiff as the tree itself. It looked to be in pain from the intense yet denied need to cum. Pushing his dick into Jesse's asshole only renewed her cries and incomprehensible noises. It was clear that such a prolonged extension of orgasm denial was doing something incredible to Jesse's psyche. How far Ulala was willing to push it though, was up to him.

Hecro:

The scent filling his nose, no matter where he sniffed, was nothing but stink. "Marla." The woman replied. Walking outside the cave, Hecro would see that the woman was a mess. Sticky and looking unwashed, she seemed in dire need of a bath.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila gave a soft sigh as she felt the boar's warm seed explode once more into her belly. She lightly patted it's jaw as she spoke soothing words to the beast. "Sh... Relax, your struggle is now over." She wondered if the other two were wondering what was taking her so long. Feeling the boar lift off her and out of her, she released control over her shapeshifting and shifted back to her orginal busty trap self, as she closed her eyes.

"It is time for you each to rest." Speaking gently to the boars as she let out a wave of etheral bands to lash and wrap about each of the boars. The bands pulsing with unnatural life as they began to siphon the life from around her.

Now it is nuking time. :p I believe I am able to use an aoe power in a grapple without a grapple check. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Necromancy spirit power Life leech for 14 Ep. 20 foot aoe. Due to harmful spirit it does a minimum of 63 damage. (1d8 + 1) * X for damage and she regains 28 hp for each creature hit.

Should her power kill the boars she would once again enter the water to clean off all the traces of their mating.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Whoops, looks like I broke you, huh, slut?" Ulala said as he drilled his thick green succubus cock into Jesse. "Such - mmmf - a shame! I guess it's to be expected of some whore-reject, though - just can't keep up."

Ulala pulled his hand off Jesse's cock and grabbed her shoulder, lifting the futa up. The other reached to roughly grope her chest, keeping the human pressed tightly to the orc, while the other hand went back to work jerking Jesse off. As soon as it was in reach, Ulala bit Jesse's ear, hard enough to draw blood, but only just. The orc whispered into his plaything's ear: "If you can't even keep up with just this little bit of play, I might just have to take you back to town and get me a new cumdump, whore. Wouldn't that be such a shame for you? Put some fucking effort into it, or I'll dump you like the spoiled meat you are."

With that threat, the orc just stopped. "You understand? These big orc balls and this fat orc cock are in you satisfy me, not the other way around." Ulala started to pull his meat out, slowly. "Maybe you'll get to have some more of my meat later. Maybe you won't. I wonder if you're a good enough fuckpig to be worthy?" The orc's beefy tip was all that was left inside Jesse's ass. "Probably aren't." He slid it free of his plaything's ass with a wet pop.

Ulala pushed Jesse down to the ground, using a combination of his succubus powers and leaves from the forest's floor to clean his dick. Ulala placed Jesse with her back on the floor, idly rubbing her mixed genitalia with his foot, waiting for her to calm down enough to at least understand speech again - ceasing any attempts by Jesse to get up by sliding his foot up onto her gut and putting his weight on her.

"Whaddayou think about that? I don't want to be wasting my time with a bad lay, Jesse. Hmm... I bet this fuckin' fetish of yours is why you were working at that dump in the first place, wasn't it? Got your rocks off with that abusive little mage-bitch, didn't you? Were you watching her threaten that man I was pretending to be and planning on jacking off pretending you were him later, huh?"

The orc knelt down, cock descending past Jesse's knees to rest against her needy member. The green, still-throbbing cock dwarfed the futa's obscenely stiff bone. Ulala began rubbing them together. He leaned, pinning Jesse's arms spread-out on either side of her. "Tell me, Jesse. Do you think I'm a nice Master?" He asked, an ominous grin on his face. "I think I'm a nice Master. I want to give you a present. Would you like a present, Jesse?"

Ulala slowly moved his hips back, lining his cock to rub against Jesse's pussy. "Because I've got a present for you, Jesse. How about..." Ulala pressed against his dickhead against Jesse's lower lips, but let it slide instead of penetrate, and then lined up his hips to do it again. "Your own little half-me? Yes, I'm feeling generous. I'll give this sad, soggy box of yours a nice slimy injection, and when I dump you for being such an awful lay, you'll have a little somethin' to remember me by. And when he's old enough and figures out what the big ol' fuckstick he inherited from daddy is for, he'll fuck you. Everyday. Until you can't stand."

"Or maybe it'll be a girl? No daughter of mine will tolerate such poor performance as yours, Jesse. She'll train you gooood, Jesse. You'll be sharing kibble with her other dogs and begging for walks in no time. How about it? Want to be a mother, slut?"

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He gave a faint nod to the woman, looking down at the chain that bound her before he slowly lowered himself. Calling upon his power and trying to break it by enhancing his strength, and hoping that the bone breaker would at least damage what kept her bound. "Marla, I'll get you out of here."

Luckily for him, cutting his power from his senses of smell weakened the stink and made it much more tolerable. Even if it was almost impossible for him to sense things that might creep on him now that was outside of his normal senses. At the very least he'll have a higher chance of fighting them off. Even if it will be blind.

Bone Snap, bolt, Level three spell.
Strength Buff, level two.

No matter what the result of the action may of been, his arms and body would attempt to lift the tired, dirty and bound woman. Even if she stopped him from breaking the chain, attempting to lift her in the classic bridal style so that she can rest. And moving on to leave the dark and damp cave. Unless something happened that stopped him from doing either.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zarila

Zarila cast her spell, and perhaps unfortunately, the pigs did not die. Luckily however, she did witness them all falling over and collapsing from having their life force sucked out. They'd probably wake up and stand quite soon, so she could either finish them off or leave them be.

Hecro

There were no chains holding the woman down. All she needed was to be carried, which she thanked him for lightly as he'd begin taking her outside the cave. Once out into the open air, she began looking around, as if expecting something. "Normally they'd be almost here, but I guess not." she said. "If you had friends, they might have met up with them. I hope they're safe." she said.

Ulala

Jesse laid there, panting and tired, the orgasm denial had left them looking exhausted and mentally damaged. So much so that her genitals were swollen and red, painfully so. Twitching, Jesse eventually became capable of speech once more. "Yes..." an answer came to Ulala. "I liked the little mage. He was the one who hired me." she said, before looking up at Ulala with a grin. "His dick was bigger than yours~" she cooed.

Then, Jesse lifted her legs, hooking her arms behind her knees. "You already wasted so much cum... Do you even have enough to fill me~?" she inquired. Despite how much suffering she was going through, Jesse did not look above taunting Ulala further, and inviting more punishment from the orc with a masochistic grin.

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila gave a sft sigh as she stood up looking at each of the boars. Seeing that each was still alive, but unconcious made her frown a little. She went to each boar and gave it a small kiss on it's nose before taking her sharp claws and slitting each of their throats. Once she was sure they were dead, she offerred them a small sidhe prayer before pouncing into the water to quickly clean the evidence of their mating.

Once clean, she would slip a fresh pair of panties and a bra on. Gathering up her pack and things, she would begin the process of teleporting each dead boar back to camp. Holding her pack to her belly and consequently hiding her panties from view. The white kitten's fur was still a little damp and poofed out from her body in a slightly comical way. Making her look like a puffball. "I brought back dinnier!" Speaking loudly and proudly to her companions. Though upon seeing Hecro carrying a woman made her frown a bit. "Who is she?"

Her claws do 2d12 +25 so they should be able to finish them off.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ulala kneeled down and lined up his dick with Jesse's twat. "Oh, reeeeeally?" Ulala moaned out as he pushed himself inside her. "His cock's bigger than mine? Or did you just peep while he whored himself out, like the pervert you are? Or... maybe you did get some cock while you were working there, huh? thought you said you didn't get any action working there, slut. Did you lie to me?" Ulala grabbed Jesse's painful-looking rod and squeezed, hard.

His other hand reached out to grab a handful of Jesse's hair, close to the scalp. With Jesse impaled on his cock and held in two places, Ulala got to his feet, letting his cockhead shove hard into Jesse's cervix, and gravity try to tear her cock and her hair out of his grasp. When he was up, he let go of Jesse's hair and wrapped his arm around her arm, to close around her, offering the futa some support by pushing her into Ulala's chest. He did the same for the arm clenching around Jesse's cock, finishing with the girl's arms pinned to her sides and (mostly) supported by the petite orc's strength.

"I am a goddamn incubus you whore, I've got enough spunk left in me to drown you in it. Remember what I fucking said about lying to me, Jesse? It's time to get punished!" Both arms squeezed inwards, crushing Jesse between them. At the same time, they moved up and down while he thrust his hips, pulling him out and thrusting him into her pussy. That abused cock of hers slid up and down on his chest as well, which gave him a thrill. "You'd better try to overcome my magic, fucktoy! It feels like your dick's gonna fall off if you don't. ♥" Even as he said it, he clamped down harder. He didn't want that white gold to go to waste.

It wasn't an especially fast fuck, and the position he'd chosen was a bit awkward... but he wanted to look at her face while he plowed her. There was still drool and cum splattered all over her face and throat from before. Most of her was painted with his seed, in fact. He let out a short chuckle has he sped up.

Ulala would spunk at least once inside her. Once Jesse passed out from the pain and/or lack of air due to Ulala's hug and had been filled up, the orc would drop her where he stood, gather up his things, and drag her back the short way to the camp - still naked, so as to not dirty his clothes.

"You know, I gotta hand it to you guys, bringing her along wasn't such a bad idea after all," Ulala said, leaving the unconscious and spunk-covered Jesse off to the side of the camp. "Imma wash off and then come back and help clean those kitty. Take 'em off away from the camp though, we don't want them organs smellin' the place up. That many is way too many though, eh?" He didn't mention much when he passed Hecro, though he did greet the pair. "Hey hunk. Hey beautiful. Explanations later?"

Ulala kept his axes on him as he went off to rinse off at the river. He would be back in just a few moments - provided nothing happened.

Using Powerful Embrace while humping to feed dat maso. Gonna go until Jesse is unconscious.

Also draining EP for shits and giggles.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hecro looked around slowly as the light returned to his vision, blinding him for a moment and living spots in his eyes before he regained his full vision. And allowed the buffs to cease to stop draining his power. Looking around curiously he listened to Marla words and blinked a few more times. "What kind of people kept you captive in this cave anyway Marla?" At the question of his companions he thought about it for a moment. Before shaking his head. "They'll be fine, both are powerful in their own way. And one seems a little battle crazed, so they might enjoy the fight if there was one."

And then they seemed to have reached the camp, or at least where his companions were staying at the time. Looking at the big puff ball that had arrived he shook his head with a little bit of amusement, gazing at the dead boar curiously. Well, at the very least they won't go hungry. Though the orc got a deadpan stare and a sigh at the state they left the person they brought along. "Try not to get ambushed while you're washing. And this" He indicates to the woman he's carrying. "Is Marla, she was being kept in the cave for some reason."

Last edited:

Rathuris

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Zarila approached and gave a small sniff. "Hm... Perhaps the cave was their home. She will be fine at the river, I got the boars from around there." With a shrug she made sure to teleport each of the boars to camp. After a few moments of humming and hawing, she removed her bra and stuffed it into her pack. Her large bosom bouncing and jiggling freely. Looking to Hecro curiously over one of the boars. "Think you could start a fire?"

Crouching down near the boars belly, she began to slice open it's belly with a claw. Her hands extracting the guts. "Hm... We will certainly have plenty of food for a little while." Her tail swaying happily as she took the guts she extracted and tossed most onto a leaf. She made sure to take the thinks intestines and toss the several yards away from camp. "Think you can help after you get a fire going?" Zarila began to hum softly as she worked.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hecro moved towards a fallen log with Marla and gently lowered her so she could sit, rest and enjoy the sun after being away in the cave for so long. He was a little confused on why she hadn't tried to escape already when she wasn't bound, but he wasn't going to force answers from her with the state she was likely in. Moving a hand he gently brushes the hair from her face and behind her ears and offers her a small smile. "Hungry?" His expression then returns to being rather emotionless as he rises back up, back arching in a small stretch and crack as he looks over at Zarila, taking notice of her bouncing bosom that she freed, jiggling away as she worked and making a small noise of agreement for her request before he moves. And starts to collecting nearby twigs and branches nearby. Not going too far to get out of sight. If she had been paying attention she may of noticed a bit of a bulge appearing over his loins as he gazed over at her before he started to focus on his task.

It wasn't long before he returned, crouching a little behind Zarila as he started to build the fire. Setting rocks around in a circle and keeping the wood and dried leaves compacted within the tiny structure. A few shark smacks of a rock together working to create sparks to begin a bit of a crackle within it. Heat starting to rise. A few pokes and a breathe of air being blown over it soon had the fire rising up higher. "Done." He spoke softly and glanced over his head to see how Zarila was faring. "Need help?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ulala

"Maybe I did lie to you! What are you gonna do about it~?" Jesse cooed mockingly at Ulala, and was happily punished for her taunting as Ulala seemed to give the massive masochist exactly what she wanted as he pumped his massive cock into Jesse's pussy while watching her crazed grin. Ulala fucked the masochist until he came and then squeezed her unconscious.

Then, the trip to the river was uneventful.

Everyone at the camp

"A group of boars caught me while I was getting buckets of water to take back to town. They raped me and took me back to that cave." Marla declared, before she chose to sit down on the ground and use the log as a back rest, letting out a heavy sigh after having to walk around with growing boar-offspring in her belly.