What's new

Soo Cubus - Prostitution Sim

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Soo Cubus - Prostitution Sim

has any one made a walk-through or even a breakdown of all the endings in this game yet?

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Played it for 15 seconds, couldn't handle any more.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will there ever be a way to save progress? It's a pain to have to start all over.

Last edited:

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New thing to say to Sexums.
During the battle against the king, if you know you won't beat him cause of not enough stats, you can just spam the attack button and you'll win even if your health goes at something like -160 hp. i just spammed it until the explosions started to appear.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a lot of work to do over and over.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that's what i'm saying. every update something new gets added and were not always told what it is. so i don't know what i'm suppose to be working for.

i asked before if we can get a list of every possible ending so we can work towards seeing them all, but Sexums has said he doesn't want people to know or something like that. i forgot his exact reply.

i want to play again, but the last update i stopped at was when the sewers were introduced or the one after. very fun game, but he has to understand. it gets repetitive to have to start at the beginning and play guess who every update to see what has changed.

not sure if asked, but will bestiality (namely dog) ever be on the table as an option? i can totally see some one offering her money to have her have sex with his dog.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed.
Honestly i find the whole game is flawed by the time and some other mehcanics like the housing.
Hmm... maybe i could mod it....

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Agreed.
Honestly i find the whole game is flawed by the time and some other mehcanics like the housing.
Hmm... maybe i could mod it....
Let the game be fully finished first. Sexums still have stuff to add and rebalance, so future updates could possibly add changes that do make the gameplay/replayability more interesting. If we start modding the game now just cause 1 or 2 things don't please us in a not yet finished game, we're just going to discourage the creator. And i hate to see a good game with good potential being abandoned just cause the players wanted too much too fast.

I think, you could mp sexums and discuss what you want to add and if you do know how to do it, propose yourself to help on that. better be on the credits list for adding interesting stuff rather being one of the ones that made the game fall into the abyss.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let the game be fully finished first. Sexums still have stuff to add and rebalance, so future updates could possibly add changes that do make the gameplay/replayability more interesting. If we start modding the game now just cause 1 or 2 things don't please us in a not yet finished game, we're just going to discourage the creator. And i hate to see a good game with good potential being abandoned just cause the players wanted too much too fast.

I think, you could mp sexums and discuss what you want to add and if you do know how to do it, propose yourself to help on that. better be on the credits list for adding interesting stuff rather being one of the ones that made the game fall into the abyss.
*sigh*
I dont see how modifying the game to what i find would make the game better would negitivly infuence development. But ill heed your warning, i wont mod anything.

I dont like to give too many ideas to developers as i dont like to inluence a game too much. I have already expressed my "issues" with the game and have not had a responce, but ill leave it there.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

*sigh*
I dont see how modifying the game to what i find would make the game better would negitivly infuence development. But ill heed your warning, i wont mod anything.

I dont like to give too many ideas to developers as i dont like to inluence a game too much. I have already expressed my "issues" with the game and have not had a responce, but ill leave it there.
Sorry, i didn't meant to look this aggresssive. it's just that i already saw some games getting modded so early the developers finally said "fuck it" and left the game to the modders. The end result was a barely interesting crap cause the modders knew only how to change few things in the gameplay and nothing to art/storywriting.

I'm actually really fond of modded games, cause they often add lots of stuff that really improve the gameplay/content of games.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Important tip: buy the apparently useless frog for 10k. It hypnotizes the landlord so you no longer have to pay rent. This is a really important early objective to complete.

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Important tip: buy the apparently useless frog for 10k. It hypnotizes the landlord so you no longer have to pay rent. This is a really important early objective to complete.
You can also find the frog at the end of the second level of the sewer

OP
Sexums

Sexums

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jesus christ. I just spent forty-five minutes responding to all of the comments... and then my computer froze when I had maybe three sentences left to write. Fucking technology. To sum up quickly, since I don't have time to re-write everything again:

- Good end not yet implemented, working on it this week, probably done for Patrons next week
- Game meant to be replayable and challenging, so the risk of failure is staying where it is
- Saving has been implemented for a while, it happens automatically each new day, manual saving is not in because it allows rampant save scumming
- Bugs are noted - had just fixed the combat stuff before responding, actually, though fuck me, I get the feeling it probably didn't save because of the freezeoreuhdefferf
- If you find the game repetitive then maybe you should play something else for a while? Wait a few builds? The game's not going to transform dramatically each week - also your save should carry over between builds with few problems

Modding is okay, if you're really bent on doing it, but with the following stipulations if you plan on releasing the mod publicly, please:

- Don't remove the Patreon link
- Don't remove the link to the devblog
- Don't try to stick any ads into the game / make money off the game
- Don't try to claim Soo Cubus or any of the characters for yourself
- If you post it somewhere other than a designated Soo Cubus thread, please link back to the devblog

I'm not dumb enough to think that I can really stop modders from doing whatever the hell they want with the game, but if you enjoyed Soo Cubus at all, please respect these guidelines. I'd also suggest you wait until the game is done, since some of what you mod in might wind up in the final game anyway, but... yeah. The internet does what it wants.

ajso1987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game. Played it multiple times. Ass of this time I was able to unlock the time-limit, wedding, tranformed-into-landlord, tentacle and new-demon-lord endings. But as of now, I am unable to continue due to the game not loading. Dropbox download is also down. Also can you give hints on what to on date for each lover.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I really do love this game. I'm a big fan of pixel art and when I stumbled across Soo Cubus....wow. Looking forward to see what else you have in store for this game.

Now, Does anyone have any idea how to get the last key (the one in the bottom right of the picture)

Book key is from the library

Handcuff key is from the prison (after 20 straight days of visiting)

Sewer key is from Joe (first row in sewer)

Demon key is from having Big D turn up when you're at Sew's house and you've given her the cream/been on a successful date with her? A little blue angel appears and stops the world from dying.

Movie key is from Sid after visiting cinema enough times.

Airship key is from Amelia

Dollar key is winning the hobo fight

Frog key is killing the frog landlord

Slime key is form defeating the tentacle monster in the sewer (level 3). I had the can of spray (repelent) with me but it appeared anyway. Because somewhere along the line it changed to "eau de calamar" (tentalce attraction basically) I thought "oh shit, Im dead" but it did a fight. Probably the toughest simply because it has a shit tonne of HP. Luckily I killed him and got the slime key.

Now the final one. I have a theory for this. It looks like the movie one but with handcuffs hanging off of it. So my guess there is you have to get to the point where Sid says "fuck me" or "keep making movies" and choose the movie option. Go on a date with Su and select the XXX theatre. During the dialog Soo says something like "Oh you wouldn't be saying that if you saw my movies" Su is alarmed but Soo laughs it off. If you have a movie on screen, Su may enjoy it and you get a key from it? I don't know but it sounds right

Attachments

Last edited:

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't for the life of me get the slime boss fight to trigger. I have every ending except for the one where you lose a second time.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can't for the life of me get the slime boss fight to trigger. I have every ending except for the one where you lose a second time.
I honestly have no idea how it triggers. Maybe having over 100 in all 3 skills?
I don't suppose you would list all the endings you have? I'm still missing some and can't figure them out.

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Greetings, total stranger.

Fancy running into somebody I don't know here!

But in all seriousness, I can't believe I didn't know you had a thread on ULMF.
Definitely makes sense though!

Just wanted to give Soo Cubus a bump so hopefully it can get some more attention.