Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Sophia Elpis (Ranger)

Adriana nodded softly and reached down to pull her dress up as quickly as she could, though her cheeks were still flushed like crazy in embarrassment. Adriana walked with Sophia, still clinging to her, though not quite as tightly, and her hand left her breast at least. Sophia did catch a couple of younger guys staring, trying to see around one of the openings in her cloak to see Adriana's butt again, though if she gave them any sort of mean look, they'd tense up and hurry along.

After getting to their room, Adriana sat on the bed and groaned softly as her legs were massaged, the things feeling quite stiff and knotted to Sophia. "Oh thank you so much Sophia. That feels wonderful. My legs are so stiff right now," Adriana said softly, looking relaxed now.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye the feel it." Sophia kept working on the woman's legs the tension of having to walk on two when she was no doubt used to six or eight. That made her pause a moment. Spiders have eight legs but Adrianna wasn't your normal spider. Did her arms count as two of her legs or did she have the full set. Still she wouldn't linger long on the question before getting back to work. "You did good today, though your first accident was one to remember." Sophia would giggle lightly letting her hands finish up their task before taking a break herself.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Adriana groaned a bit as her legs were massaged more. "Thanks, I'm not very used to being on just two legs. And, my butt still feels pretty big, so I'm sure that everyone must have seen it. Normally I wouldn't be embarrassed about that, but I know that you humanoids have this fixation on keeping your butts hidden and whatnot," Adriana replied, looking like her cheeks were still a little flushed from accidentally exposing herself like she had.

"Would you like a bath, Sophia? I just feel a bit... dirtier, since I've got feet and whatnot now," Adriana asked after a few moments, likely never experiencing a bath like she or Agnes had, before.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure" Helping Adriana up and making sure the woman was decent Sophia would lead her down to the bath. "Im not sure what the baths are like for your people Adriana but here in the mortal world they are a bit different." Leading her on Sophia would pay the attendant and would head in getting both her and Adriana set for the bath. Having paid the extra for a private bath Sophia told the attendant that her friend need to relax and she would help her so no need for a massage or the like just leave some oils out side the door with a little knock. With that secure Sophia told Adriana that once in the bath she could change her form back to normal to rest up a bit.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, we usually just used the underground springs and whatnot," Adriana said, shrugging a bit as she followed Sophia out and to the bathhouse.

Heading in, the bathhouse attendant smiled and nodded to Sophia, telling her that there were plenty of oils and lotions in the private baths, and to use private bath number 3, down the left corridor from the main hall. After getting in there, Sophia found that the private bath room had a lock on the door, giving her the chance to lock it so they weren't disturbed by anyone without being able to get ready and whatnot.

Once inside, and told to change her form back, Adriana nodded to Sophia, and waited for her help in doing the spell. After they had performed the little spell that Viridiana had taught Sophia and Adriana, Adriana's spidery legs and form burst forth after a few seconds, and Adriana sighed softly, looking relieved to be back to normal. "O-Oh gods that feels like stretching after being asleep for like a week and not moving at all," Adriana said, looking like she was relaxed now as she sank into the warm bath water.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With the room secured Sophia let her own spell slip so her wings could stretch as well. "Aye it feels good to let loose. Though on the road we can probably keep our normal forms as long as its not well traveled. In cities and towns however." Sophia didn't need to finish the sentence. "So how was your first trip to a surface settlement? I know they are quite different socially from the one's I saw below."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I was thinking the same thing actually. Though, it would probably be best if I'm not revealed unless it's night time, and we've set up camp for the night. Because I am rather large, after all," Adriana said, glancing over when asked how her trip had been so far. "Well, it's different, for certain. But not in a bad way I don't think. I admit, I've never had so many stares before, b-because people thought I was pretty I mean," she went on to say, blushing slightly as she finished.

"So where are we going after we leave here, exactly? I don't really care where we go to be honest. Just figured I'd ask so I'd know," Adriana asked curiously after a few moments.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia smiled as she cleaned herself. "Well you better get used to it Adriana. Your very pretty and your alternate form of a dark elf makes you even more exotic. After all they are very rare to see." After that Sophia thought a moment. "Well the plan for Agnes and myself was to earn enough to travel via airship to one of the other lands. After all Im on a quest of sorts."

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I suppose so... n-not that I'm complaining about it of course though. I rather liked having so many people staring at me to be honest. I-It made me feel like they thought I was really pretty," Adriana said, grinning a little bit. "And i-if you need some help to earn money, I don't mind helping out some. I mean... I am going with you after all, so it only seems fair that I help do so. Is there anything that you think I could handle, easily enough?" she added with a shrug.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"There no shame in that Adriana. You are really pretty and your looks are exotic." Leaning back Sophia sunk a bit lower into the tub. "In fact if I wasn't with Agnes I might be tempted to hit on you myself." Giving Adriana a sincere smile Sophia closed her eyes to relax in the bath. "So if you want to help tell me what you can do besides swing a spear around?"

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"W-Well, there's no reason, t-that you couldn't hit on us both, is there? And, I can sew really well, and weave nets with my silk. If I soak my silk in certain mixtures, I can take away the stickiness of it, and make it easier to use for a net, fishing line for a pole, or various other things. And I can climb virtually any surface too," Adriana asked curiously, before telling Sophia what all she could do, blushing a bit herself at her question.

After a while, with Sophia losing all track of time, thanks to Adriana seeming to really enjoy soaking and deciding to take a bit longer than Sophia and Agnes had the last time they were in there, the pair heard a gentle knock on the door. Adriana gasped, and looked over at Sophia, before back to the door, before they heard a voice from outside call in. "Sophia... Adriana, it's me, Agnes. I uh... I'm back now. I asked the innkeeper at the front desk and she said you two were still out here," Agnes called in, gently opening the door and swiftly shutting it back, only a towel wrapped around her body now.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Smiling Sophia moved and gave Agnus a hug. "Careful now we are kinda full." Stepping out of the water Sophia let Agnus slip in to wash up. "How did the date go? Was he a complete gentleman?" Turning Sophia rested against Adriana leaning on the larger spiderwoman not noting how closer her head ended up next to the dark skin of the driders breast.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh there's plenty of room, don't be silly, Sophia. And the date was just fine, for the most part. He was a gentleman," Agnes said, blushing a bit, which told Sophia that something did happen to embarrass her, at least a little. "On our way back... I, t-tripped on a rock in the street, and he caught me, and one of his hands landed on by breast. I don't think he noticed at first, until I told him, but it took him a couple of moments to let me go, after righting me, and I felt his hand squeeze a bit," Agnes then said, blushing bright red.

"What a beast, touching my lovely little angel's breasts," Adriana said, smirking a bit, as she scooted over and wrapping an arm around Agnes, almost protectively.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia smiled "That sounds like you Agnes. Graceful in the air but an absolute klutz on the ground." Relaxing in the bath Sophia sighed happily able to relax. So fare things have been going well. Though a part of her wanted to get moving and hunt down the succubus who tainted her. Shaking her head lightly she brushed the thought away. It would do no good to dwell on it. "Well Im glad you had fun. Hes probably going to be heart broken when we leave.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I am not a kluts, you... y-you silly Sophia," Agnes stammered, her cheeks as red as her beautiful long red hair, as she reached over and splashed Sophia with some water.

"A-And probably, yeah. But I did already tell him that I needed to leave soon. So, I don't mind leaving tomorrow, if you'd like to get moving and whatnot, Sophia," Agnes said after a few moments, looking between Adriana and Sophia, the former of whom nodded and shrugged, as if telling both she didn't mind leaving then, if they wanted to.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia returned the playful splash before sitting down on the edge of the bath. "Yes tomorrow would be great. Besides if we stay longer all the boys will be chasing us." Striding threw the bath Sophia took a rag and began to clean Adrianna's back. "Now lets get cleaned up Ill help you Adrianna you can help Agnes with her back. Im sure others will want to use the bath soon.

After everyone was cleaned up Sophia would retire for the night and have her gear ready for the morning. She wondered briefly if Adriana was ready for such a long travel on two legs, but supposed she could take her true form when they where deep in the woods.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"They might all be chasing us already, hmhm," Adriana giggled softly, joining in the playful splashing, before they got down to the business of properly getting cleaned up.

It took them only another ten to fifteen minutes to finish cleaning up, and Adriana looked content to be in there with the duo of beautiful angels. Once they were all done in there, Agnes led the way out, making sure the coast was clear for them to get Adriana shape shifted back to her drowish form, without drawing any attention to them.

After that, they made their way back to their room, where Adriana offered to take one of the two beds in there, and let the two angels sleep together. "I don't mind. I mean, after what I did in the caverns when we first met, I can understand if you don't completely trust me," Adriana told Sophia and Agnes without looking troubled by her offer.

Either way, they'd get to sleep soon after, and when they woke back up the following morning, Sophia saw Adriana was sprawled out on her bed, the covers strewn all over the place, but somehow still on the bed, and the "drow" girl completely nude, seemingly without a care in the world that she was naked.

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Blinking and suppressing a giggle she quietly threw a light blanket over the nudest and finished dressing herself. If she was the first one up she would make ready and head down stairs and order up some breakfast for the trio and bring up. No doubt they would be in a long walk today and given that Adriana would have to do must of it on her two legged form, she thought it best to let her get as much rest as she could. Once that was taken care of she would gentle wake both of them before the food got cold and discuss which way they would head before taking to the road for their goodbyes.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sophia it turned out was the first awake, and was able to get dressed and the three of them some breakfast ordered up before the others woke up themselves. It was brought up a few minutes later, with Agnes waking up as it came in, and Adriana was woken up not long after when Sophia shook her. Agnes had some bed hair when she woke up, but after a quick trip to the bathroom to use her brush, she came out dressed and freshened up with her hair fixed properly now.

"Well Sophia... I suppose we should head towards the port to the east of here. It's in a larger city, can't remember the name right off," Agnes said softly as she ate the bacon, eggs, and toast she was brought for breakfast.

"A port? What's a port?" Adriana asked curiously, looking between the two, where Anges simply smiled softly and couldn't help but chuckle a bit.