What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [ソルトベイク] TPSガンシューティングゲーム

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
tps cover.jpg
Dev's CI-EN page:

A game in development. Has a free trial as of yet and it seems in recent posts maybe it has some paid demos.

Free trial post:

(This is the latest free trial, there is another one down some posts back, which is the one i tested anyway i am saying that because i don't know if he releases his stuff first patreon-locked then free for all)

The name seems to be a placeholder, and although it is in a relatively early state since announcement, the trial version is not completely like your usual alpha barebones test build.
It's a 3rd person shooting game with your usual control scheme, mouse to aim and shoot, wasd to walk, and in plans a button to jump (spacebar).
In the free trial you start in the lobby room where you can choose and pick various equipment that go from guns and some armor equipment, and some costumes that must be unlocked.

Genres/fetishes: Zombies, Rape on defeat (not precisely game over, it's on knockdown, but in the trial it does seem to make you lose, even though it seems you can break free i haven't been able to or i just suck lol).

I'm liking this one. It's progressing steadily, girl's cute, it's not too clunky, animations are good, and premise is good.
I'm liking this one.

Some screenshots:
tpss1.jpg
tpss2.jpg
tpss3.jpg
tpss4.jpg
tpss5.jpg
tpss6.jpg
tpss7.jpg
tpss8.jpg
(Forgive the lack of H screenshots, most of what he posts is in the form of videos)

Last edited by a moderator:

Silvanya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It definitely is promising.

As of the free trial
You can change hair (4 selections with a color for main, shade and highlights)
Faces (Two Options) [If you change this it will reset your eye color to the default. However if you go to eye color changing it will be back where it is supposed to be]
Eyes. (There are Three different types)
Ahoghe (None and Two types.)

There is no place to buy ammo for your guns if you do make it past the stage. Mine glitched out (Along with not being able to use any weapons) So I just rode out the timer to see the result. You return to the safehouse with points. I'm assuming you get some depending how many zombies/dogs you have killed along with how long the timer racked up to.

Some bugs I noticed. Sometimes you cant switch weapons. And if you put your active weapon away. Good luck! You are now completely unarmed!

For an Alpha build the customization is promising. You can blow off zombies heads to kill them. And the zombies will take a few extra steps before dying. Dogs and zombies drop some form of ammo on death. Doggos are not good boys and are tankier than zombies. They also blend in quite well in the shadows.

On defeat the mobs seem to cycle abit Seems to be at least 2 per solo and perhaps at least two others while mixed? For a Trial it is quite generous. (I've seen about 7-8 different scenes so far counting solos and mixed) So you can just sit back and wander around with the camera using WASD.

Also apparently once all the zombies and dogs have had their way with you. At least twice. It seems like you enter a recovery phase and then you can run. While also literally aggroing everything else on the map again.

Main menu also shows the last state your character was in. Clothing. Etc. (On reopening the game it only shows clothing and not the dirtiness/cum dripping or torn stockings)

It is quite a surprising trial and I'll be keeping my eye on this one.

Last edited:
OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, son, that is quite an informative investigation post you just did! Noice.
Thanks!

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Demo looks promising, animation is pretty good too. Gameplay seems a bit... I dunno slow? Anyway, I'm looking forward to future updates.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dude , good find~
I hope this is better than another zombie game before , on its full release
Honestly I think they should follow this one instead

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can't really say until he releases some H-animations. Too often in these 3D H games, the H is very lackluster and lacking details. The characters might as well be dry humping.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Well it seems there is still many bug
I hate it when the shop box melted with inventory
Have to go to title and go back to game to fix it

Interesting part is when the MC last outfit is displayed on title
If she's naked , so it is on the title

Also when I finaly manage to go to stage 2
I don't know what to do there , instead flunk to the sea(?)
And then stuck , have to go to shutdown again.....

Latest release version from Fanbox

Last edited:
OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Truly Most Valuable Player
Heh heh...i knew it was a good idea to make a thread..... yes, yes.... yes....YES

And yeah the inventory bug happened to me too, and even then i couldn't buy things even though i did have enough money

edit: @Larcx how do you unlock stage 2???

Last edited:

pad03

Reputation score
Sweet. Always happy to see more zombie-focused games

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I cannot seem to run this game. A Unity window with a loading bar and a red exclamation just pops out whenever I double click the exe file and nothing happens afterwards.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I cannot seem to run this game. A Unity window with a loading bar and a red exclamation just pops out whenever I double click the exe file and nothing happens afterwards.
Try renaming the game folder (path) to remove any non locale character (like Japanese or russian if you're not on such a language as default).
Move the game folder to the root of the HDD (or even try moving it to another HDD).
Set your local unicode to Japanese.
Set your Regional time setting to Japanese
Try forced admin mod
Make sure you're not having the game folder on "read only"
Turn off your AV / add a temporary exception to the game folder

And if the game already created a save folder, delete it before trying any of these thing.

Thoses should take care of the mose basic cause of game not starting.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That bug has happened to me but not on launch, one of my savedata slots got corrupted and i have no fucking idea how, but what happened was grabs would hang the game and clicking title wouldn't work, it would hang eternally until i closed it by force.
And if i didn't, that triangle and unity loading bar appeared.
When that did i got scared shitless though and i unplugged my PC from outlet.
Edit: i didn't lol, but i considered it

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So if we told the dev about any bugs in the game, would that be a TPS report and would we need to include a cover? =)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@derakino999

There is 2 way actually
1 is through bug , I have MC somehow MC passed the gate
Which lead Me to missunderstand and thought it was stage 2
I was flunk to the bottom and somehow stuck flying

Second is the normal , beat the gate keeper monster
Get the key , open the door and goes to stage 2

It's empty , no monster yet

Easiest way is to buy RPG and mob them all together and kaboommm

Hope there will be another October update
Will post it when Author/Dev upload it to his Fanbox

Last edited:
OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you very much for the heads up, @Larcx , i was just about to post that i could reach stage 2!
Indeed by beating the huge ass muscular zombie
He drops a key like the one in the start area
Another good tip is to melee them with kick then stab them to death in the ground but this must be done 1 by 1,
And the rest, you can make them follow you (actually you're unkillable, as escaping grabs when naked is pretty much guaranteed always, but anyway)
Make a bunch follow you, and then shoot one of the red tanks for a big KABOOM

And yeah stage 2 has nothing.
Actuallyi got a bug first time i entered i got hit and ko'd while the loading screen was on so she was in the ground but if i moved she moved (lying on the ground), lol, which made me go to title but it hanged, and so i closed the game and when running it again and loading auto-save data it triggered yet again the bug that whenever i was grabbed the game hanged. Which triggered also me being able to go past walls (at firsti thought the stairs of stage 2 were not even implemented because of this).

Anyway big story short there are quite some bugs, lol.

And that stage 2 looks very nice.
I like the looks of the game and for the performance it's better optimized than many out there, i've got to say.

Lastly, i didn't find any water, but i just guessed it's a big ass stage traversable for no more content.

Hmmm....Now I wonder if the extra stage earns us something if we kill many many mobs?

And as for the H Content, only the green zombies are capables of gangbangs, right?

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Try renaming the game folder (path) to remove any non locale character (like Japanese or russian if you're not on such a language as default).
Move the game folder to the root of the HDD (or even try moving it to another HDD).
Set your local unicode to Japanese.
Set your Regional time setting to Japanese
Try forced admin mod
Make sure you're not having the game folder on "read only"
Turn off your AV / add a temporary exception to the game folder

And if the game already created a save folder, delete it before trying any of these thing.

Thoses should take care of the mose basic cause of game not starting.
Got it working when I opened it as admin. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Tip: If you want to stab someone on the ground you need to Aim Down Sights.
Yes, I know that makes no sense for a knife, but trust me.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Welp kinda dissapointed , still so many bug
I think I will not support his Fanbox next month
Perhaps sometime in New Year , or later. Hopefully there will be richer content then~

Anyway using TLM

Thank you for your support! ■ Additions and changes in this version ・ Added 1 type of erotic motion from the enemy's grab attack -Implemented difficulty selection in New Game mode ・ Addition of opening scene ・ Implementation of game over -Implemented an infection value that triggers game over The game is over when the infection value reaches the maximum. The infection value also reduces the maximum physical strength. The infection value usually increases gradually when moving. (The increase value depends on the difficulty level) ・ Addition of recovery items Pick up with the E key and use it by pressing the right mouse button on the item icon. ・ Changed without radar display in New Game mode ・ When an enemy collapses, change without collision detection with the player -Changed the radar display of the enemy to be hidden when the HP becomes 0. (Game mode in which radar is displayed) -The stage in New Game mode is under construction.

As for October Version

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks you a very much, larcx.
Indeed, the update was minimal, i believe that fat zombie's cunnilingus from the front, as far as H goes.
That intro looks pretty cool, i hope there is more story gradually.
And the game over mechanic is slow as fuck to trigger and nothing interesting happens anyway.

Stage 2 is still a wasteland without enemies. And damn is it a fucking big map, it sure sounds it's gonna be dope.

Nesirb

Reputation score
Bugs aside, the game seems reasonably performant and the style is simple and cute which is a big plus in my book. The core gameplay is quite okay, you run around, shoot (or kick + stab) zombies and make sure you don't get grabbed. There are map elements you can use to your advantage such as explosive barrels and some zombies drop ammo on death. There is an inventory system and a clothing system. Clothing degrades as you take damage and there are multiple outfits. As far as the non-h stuff the game is decent. My issue is with the H part, because it falls in the same pitfall as countless games in this genre do; its completely disconnected from the core gameplay. When you get stripped and grabbed, the game literally turns into an animation viewer where you control the camera and nothing more.. I know its still in a very early development stage but usually these kind of design decisions tend to stay unchanged, but i hope i'm proven wrong and that the H system gets integrated into the gameplay loop.