Soul Searching (sturm) Gmed by ranger

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Soul Searching (sturm) Gmed by ranger

"A little tired I see? No worries Ill have you feeling right as rain." Spring moved around to Sara's back and slowly slipped off her outer robe revealing her skin underneath. The air was still cold and Sara felt her nipples harden as Spring started give her a back rub. "Let all the tensions out relax". Spring slowly worked over her shoulders gently messaging all the tight muscles she found. Soon however she began to stroke her fingers lightly against Sara's skin. Springs breath came hot against her neck as her fingers once messaging now traced her feminine curves.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Thank you, I would like that very much." As the two found themselves without clothes, Sara was un-bothered by the chill, as she was too busy enjoying Spring's ministrations.

When the nymph began massaging her and told her to relax, all Sara could do was sag her shoulders in relief and press back against Spring a little as she sighed, "Yessssss...." Then, when her summoned lover began to move from a massage to a caress, running hands and fingers over her curves, causing a pleasant tingle in her nerves, Sara arched her back a little, thrusting out her bare breasts for the cold air. "Mmmm...So nice... You really know how to make a girl feel good." Not wanting this to be entirely one sided even now, Sara reached a hand back to gently stroke Spring's soft and pretty hair as she relaxed into the nymph's smooth touches.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spring smiled while gently gliding her fingers over the human's sensitive skin. Soon however she brought one hand up to pull Sara into a kiss. Kissing her deeply Spring gently guided Sara to the ground eventually ending on top of the woman. Smiling she began to kiss and suckle on the woman's breasts. While one hand tended to the breast left unsuckled. Meanwhile Springs other free hand made its way down to her treasure and began to tease Sara.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Oh...yesss..." Sara groaned aloud as Spring treated her breasts and began fingering her love-box. Since Spring was a rather experienced lover, Sara couldn't wiggle her way out of this position to attack her lover's own treasure. Instead she settled for groping her cute ass while her other hand gently massaged the nymph's pert nipple, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger.

In the meantime, she let her head down and kissed up and down Spring's neck while the woman suckled her breast, the delightful sensation of suction on her nipple making her wish she actually had something there to give the woman for her efforts. However, since she didn't lactate, she settled for placing her thigh in between Spring's legs, giving her something to rub her own hot snatch against since she couldn't reach it very well from where she was.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spring wasted little time in using Sara's thigh for her enjoyment and soon it was positively soaked from her dripping sex. The added stimulation brought a shudder to Springs body as she rubbed her sex against the leg causing her at one point to moan out loud freeing Sara's nipple. Breathing heavily Spring waited a moment to ride out the sensation before kissing Sara on the mouth once more. Changing positions once more Spring brought her soaked fingers up to her mouth and liked Sara's juices off them before sticking them in her own snatch to get some of her own wetness for Sara to sample. "Share and share alike."

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The smooth wetness sliding up and down Sara's thigh felt absolutely marvelous. She sighed happily, enjoying the feeling and holding Spring's head to her breast as she continued to work on her sensitive nipple. As Spring shuddered and came on her leg, she cooed happily, enjoying the feeling of the warm juices running down her thigh towards her own aroused pussy that was throbbing under the nymph's efforts. When the nymph released her nipple, she sighed in relief and eagerly kissed her in return as Spring finished her off, Sara's own juices coating druid's fingers.

Sara watched, enchanted, as Spring licked her juices off her fingers, remaining mesmerized as the woman fingered herself before offering her fingers to her. "Well, sharing is caring..." She maintained eye contact with her lover and took the fingers into her mouth one at a time, sensually sucking the juices off each of them. Giving a soft moan of approval, she smacked her lips, "Mmm...that was good, do you have any more, I wonder?"

She gently eased Spring backwards onto their discarded clothing, and took up her position between her legs, face right in front of her pussy. She placed a hand on either side of the nymph's slit before looking up at her mischievously. This was what she had done to finish off the nymph the first time she had summoned her, it had worked well then, and she planned to see if it worked as well the second time.

She parted the nymph's lower lips and went in face-first. She began by taking long licks of the pussy in front of her, starting from the bottom of the wet love box and dragging her tongue all the way to the top. After doing this several times, she changed tactics, switching over to rapidly lapping at the tunnel before her, just dabbling up small amounts of juices. Finally, she dived all the way in, pressing her face as far into the nymph's vagina as she could, tilting her head from side to side to allow her nose to rub on Spring's clit. At this point she removed her fingers from the nymph's labia, allowing them to close in on her face as she held onto her partner's hips and ate her out with abandon.

After this final stage elicited an orgasm, Sara would lift her juice-covered face out of Spring's well taken care of pussy and lick off the love-honey spattered between her legs and on her thighs. Then she would turn to make lusty eye contact with the nymph as she slowly crawled up her partner's body. She allowed her breasts to drag across the nymph's skin. When she reached Spring's face, she pressed her hips into the nymph's and allowed their pussies to share heat with each other while she engaged the nymph in a sloppy kiss, giving spring a generous taste of her own juices in the process.

When one of the two finally came up for air, Sara smiled lazily as she said, "Sorry about that, you just tasted so good I wanted to make sure you got some too. Share and share alike, you know?" She winked playfully. She idly touched her face and looked at her hand thoughtfully when it came away sticky. Realizing her face was coated in Spring's orgasm another playful grin came to her cum-covered face. "Uh oh, you got me all dirty! You better help clean me off, you wouldn't want an innocent girl like me wondering around the woods with a woman's love juices all over my face...would you?" It was good-natured teasing, but if Spring moved to wipe off the juices, Sara would stop her and lick her lips obviously and lasciviously, indicating that she wanted to feel the nymph's tongue on her face. If Spring started with the tongue, she would grin happily. And if Spring decided to refuse, Sara would playfully motorboat the nymph and clean herself that way.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spring wasted no time in cleaning Sara's face be it with kiss or lick the woman made sure no drops remained before kissing Sara on the moth. "Asha is lucky she can have you every night. I have to wait for you to call me." Spring held Sara close her nude form completely in the other woman's arms. They sat like this awhile until Spring hesitantly broke their embrace. "I must be going Sara please do not hesitate to call on me again. As for the Goblins when I return to my home I will send a message to my people in the area. You and Asha do not have to delay your journey." Spring bowed waiting for Sara to dismiss her and send her home.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spring's kisses and licks felt very soothing, keeping Sara's arousal at an even pitch, not too high, and definitely not cooled off. She eagerly returned the kiss passionately, but still softly as she tried to help ease the two of them down from their sexual high, even though part of her didn't really want to.

"Oh well isn't that just the sweetest thing to say!" She kissed the nymph on the nose before continuing, "But I really must credit my first lover, she's the one who made me what I am today, physically and..." It was true, more than just her physical changes, everything the young woman knew about sex she had learned from Nyeri. "Hmmm...I imagine I owe her a visit when this leg of my journey is over and Naomi is rescued. I hope she won't mind if I pop by." Of course she was unaware she was speaking of these things to someone who was apparently quite close to Nyeri herself. Maybe in time she would come to realize it, but for now she was content to cuddle against the warm, nude body lying with her and enjoy the afterglow of another fantastic sex session.

When Spring began to disengage from her and say her goodbyes, Sara smiled sweetly at her. "Well if you can give me your word that they will be eliminated and that any captives they might have will be rescued, then I suppose I can accept that and we can move on. You, tell her where your base is and how many of you there are! Are there any captured women?" She directed the goblin to give information on his group's whereabouts to Spring before she left.

Before the nymph left, Sara had one last thing to say. "Oh and don't worry, you are the first person I'll call on if I need anything...or even maybe if I just want to have some fun." She winked at the nymph and playfully blew a kiss at her and waved as she disappeared.

When the nymph was gone, she turned to the goblin, her face hardened, and said, "Gather the gear and supplies from your fallen comrades and make a pile of it over here." When that was done, she said curtly, "You are no longer needed. Go over there next to your dead friend and cut your throat." She wanted the unpleasant business taken care off before Asha had awoken.

It left an unpleasant taste in her mouth, her sexual high from earlier all but forgotten. Still, if Asha had not awakened, and she hoped she hadn't, she would gaze at her with a mixture of fondness and sadness before she sat next to the nymph, putting her head in her lap, and gently stroking her hair as she quietly hummed a soft tune.

Did Sara get xp for this encounter and the one with the unfortunate mercenaries?

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Asha woke a little later a small smile coming to her lips. "Im glad your face is the one I woke up to." Asha lay a moment enjoying the stroking and humming before trying to get to her feet. "What happened are the beasts dead?" Looking over at corpses Asha frowned. "Did you..." she left the question on asked when she caught the look on Sara's face. In stead she helped Sara to her feet and looked over at the pile of gear giving a very dark look at the guns. "Come on lets leave this place." Asha wrapped one arm around Sara as she headed for the trail again.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara was happy to caress Asha, it was a welcome distraction from the goblins. "I'm glad you're alright. Don't scare me like that, okay?" When asked about the goblins Sara replied, "They won't be a problem. The nymph I summoned to heal you promised to send a group of fey to take care of the ones I didn't get."

Despite the Asha's obvious and understandable dislike for the guns, Sara went through the pile of gear, putting any of the salvageable weapons that would be worth selling in her pack. Though she did unload the guns and throw the steel bullets out into the woods. "I know it's distasteful, but they will be worth money when we get to a city to sell them, and we can't turn down denarii like that."

She was ready to hit the trail again as well and leave this battle behind them. She leaned her head against Asha's arm as they walked, asking, "Do your wounds still trouble you?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Im a little stiff but Ill be okay." Asha walked holding Sara for a good while till it started hindering their passage between trees. Taking point once more Asha kept her sharp hearing and eye sight on task leaving Sara to her own devices and feeling safe as Asha was close enough to be seen. They continued on this way for a while longer unless Sara had any desires to stop or say anything.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara was happy to travel in silence. Left alone with her thoughts, she realized that Asha might disapprove of her use of demonic powers. Of course in her village it was not a big deal, the Holy and Demonic power schools were side by side. The view in Vokan was that using powers did not bind one to any particular allegiance any more than using weapons forged in a foreign land bound you to that country.

Still, she resolved to bring it up the next time they stopped. Asha may not have noticed her power use do to the pain she was in, but it was still a potential source of hard feelings and Sara wanted to take care of it before it became an issue.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After awhile of keeping to herself Sara decided to tell Asha of the powers she used. After all it was only fair to the Nymph that she know at lest that. "Sara! come quick." Asha's voice sounded urgent but not threatened and it was up to Sara how fast she got to her companion. After all she was not that far ahead.

Reaching Asha Sara inquired about the situation only to see what Asha was pointing out. A large marshy body of water lay before them. Asha had an annoyed look on her face. "Damn beavers! Well have to go around the water is to cold to cross it." Indeed the marsh was fairly wide and chunks of ice floated about the open water. It looked like they would have to go around unless Sara had a plan.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking at the icy marsh, Sara cocked her head to the side. "Well...." She thought for a moment. "I could use my psionics to move us across on a large enough ice chunk. It'll probably be kind of taxing though as it would have to be big enough to support the both of us. I would probably need to take a break once we reached the other side. Still, I'd be moving it across water, not through the air, so I don't think it would be impossible."

Sara looked about for a suitable ice block, if she found one and Asha had no objections, she would move it close enough for them to step on, and then would set about moving them over the marsh, unless Asha had any reason not to go with this plan.

If it didn't look like there was a suitable ice-block, Sara would sigh and say, "Well, I guess we're going the long way then."

Telekinesis: Pay X EP to move object withing X feet of user 10 X feet.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It took awhile for Sara and Asha to find a large enough chunk of ice that would fit both of them. As they freed it however Asha didn't look to enthused. "You think we'll be safe on this... raft?" Sara gave her reassurances which seemed enough for Asha who stepped on the icy platform. It bobbed and bucked but thanks to Asha's reflexes she managed to stabilize it though her position was very compromising. She had stretched out her legs and leaned down at the waist sticking her ass in the air. While her torso leaned out and was supported by her hands. "Ummm Sara?"

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Mmmmm...yes Asha? Is their a problem?" Before Sara tried to get on the icy raft, she gave Asha's butt a nice grope since she was presenting it so nicely. "You may want to sit down, it may be easier to balance. Maybe I could ride in your lap? I don't need to be standing to be able to move us. Hell, I could lay down if you think it'll be easier to balance. Now if you wouldn't mind helping me on so I don't capsize us, I would be ever so grateful..."

Once, or rather if, they were able to both get on their makeshift raft without anyone falling into the frigid waters, Sara would settle into whatever balanced position worked best, ideally involving some physical contact and sharing of body heat with Asha. This accomplished, she would set about moving the raft through the icy water using her powers. After they had gotten a little ways out, Sara decided to broach the subject of her demonic powers with Asha. "Hey, Asha...ummm... What are your feelings on the use of...ah... Demonic powers?"

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey!" was really the only protest that Asha managed to get out her face flush with embarrassment at the grope. Her fun done for now Sara and Asha soon worked out away for both of them to sit on the ice raft. It involved Asha holding on to Sara in a sitting position their legs spread out and bodies leaned forward to keep their mass in the center of the raft.

Using her powers to get them a good distance into the marsh Sara finally brought up the subject about demonic powers. "Hey, Asha...ummm... What are your feelings on the use of...ah... Demonic powers?" There was a moment of silence before Asha answered. "You mean like you did with the goblin scouts?" There was another pause before she spoke again. "Well I find it satisfying that their own powers where used against them. Though we should be okay as long as you don't go summoning demons I have a reputation to keep." Asha squeezed Sara gently an almost worried embrace. "Just remember and Im sure you've heard it before such power should not be toyed with."

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sara giggled when Asha told her not to summon demons. "No worries there. The sex I get from the fey women is too good for me to go over switch over to demons." Her voice took on a more serious tone to let Asha know she wasn't just fooling around, "Don't worry, I know the price of using demonic powers and I am very careful about where and when I use them." She stroked Asha's arms as they tightened around her.

If there was a lingering silence as they floated on, Sara would think of something to say to break the ice, so to speak. "Would you enjoy the sex more if one of us had a...penis? You said it had been a long time since you had been with a woman so I didn't know if you..... Erm anyway, I actually have a power for that too, believe it or not. I just thought I'd offer so we could do things you like too." She had a faint blush on her cheeks, though not as severe as it once would have been, given the two of them were already on sexual terms with each other.

OP
ranger

ranger

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was Asha's turn to giggle "Well how about I relearn sex one gender at a time okay." It was good to hear a playful tone is Asha's voice. "Gods my bum is cold are we almost there?" Sara was in a better position to see and it looked like they where maybe halfway across it seems Asha would have to suffer a cold bum a little longer.

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"That's fine by me, so long as I get to be your teacher!" When Asha asked how far they were and how her bum was cold, Sara grinned and turned to her, planting a big kiss on her lips before going back to controlling the ice. "Only half way, sorry! I hope your poor bum doesn't get so cold it goes numb, then I'd have to massage feeling back into it. Hmmm...well, you've been so good to me lately maybe I'll do that anyway." She reached an arm back to stroke Asha's hair, and brought one of the nymph's hands up to her breast, giving her something else to focus on than the cold.