What's new

SIM [SOUTH TREE] 痴漢の衝動if / Urge to Molest if(RJ245378)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is easy enough that a walkthrough isn't required. For those who are stuck, a stage by stage guide of what to do.

Game mechanics: Every action takes 10 seconds. Overdo the molestation and it's game over and back to the main menu. In most cases, the aim of the first part is to feel up the target until it gets too dangerous and then waiting it out until the second part. Alternatively, for some girls getting them to climax in the first part is possible, but players have to ensure the act isn't detected by members of the public until the second part starts.

1. Mai

Feel her up via her legs and buttocks until her aversion score is high enough for her friend Reina to look at her in concern. So long as players don't do anything more daring than feeling up Mai's derriere, Reina will not call out the player but will keep her eyes glued on her best friend until she leaves the train.

For the second part, the aversion ceiling is raised but it isn't infinite. Players at this point can get Reina to climax by fingering her vagina or clitoris. Keep her clothes on and get her to climax more than once. As a matter of form, the last action 10 seconds before time is up is to reset to the "neutral" position i.e. hands off the girl and stop whatever the player is doing.

For the third part, players can do whatever they like. Only condition is to reset to neutral when time is up.

Chapter synopsis: Player did not molest the girl in the first game, and a year on he's been struggling with the growing impulse to molest girls. His patience and self-control finally snap when he meets the girl's two classmates (having moved house to the town closest to where he first met the girl in the bus) and lays a hand on the more docile one in the packed train. After successfully evading detection, he drags Mai off the train and rapes her in the public toilet. He then uses blackmail to make her his sex-on-demand toy.

2. Reina

Until the time limit, players can feel up Reina however they feel like it. The rotor placed next to her vagina can also be used. Reina can be made to climax for however long players feel like it, but be wary of each occasions the elevator is called to the first floor. Before the doors open, Reina needs to be presentable to the public and the player must not have his hands on her. When the visitors leave on the sixth floor, the fun starts until the next time the elevator is called. The third guest to the elevator is a very tired woman who is inclined to not get involved if she spots the player molesting Reina in the elevator, so actions during this time can be more daring (for the other two occasions, I either had hands off or was playing with the vibrator).

For the second part, there's a time limit of ten minutes. Players are free to do as they wish, but must return to neutral as their last action before the time limit.

Chapter synopsis: The player is bored of the docile and subservient Mai and wonders what it's like to take on her feisty friend. After calling Reina to a cafe using lewd pictures of Mai as bait, he gets her to wear a vibrator and takes her to a little-used service elevator to molest her as he sees fit. Although rarely used, the elevator does see service until 10 minutes before the power is cut off (since that part of the mall is quiet and the elevator is shut down earlier than elsewhere to save energy). If the player successfully pulls off his stunt, he uses lewd pictures to blackmail Reina, who will also answer his summons for sex to protect her friend Mai.

3. Natsu

The hardest stage of all as the time limit isn't explicitly stated.
For the first part, players should try to get Natsu to climax once even as she's sleeping. It's game over if she wakes up, fortunately players will get a warning when the threshold is reached the first time round. What I did was to stimulate her vagina and clitoris until she climaxed, and then waiting for her to settle down before repeating the cycle. Do NOT rip her clothes just yet, but letting her hair down should be fine. When the time limit is reached, players who aren't doing anything too blatant can progress to stage 2.

For stage 2, Natsu is now on top of the player but is completely oblivious to everything else until the next time limit is reached. This limit is not made explicit at the start, however players can do what they like to her (strip her naked, rape her etc.) to some extent. I don't think it's possible to fail this stage by waking her up, but it's not necessary to be in "neutral" provided the player isn't doing much more than feeling up her breasts (needs investigation or input from others to confirm)

Chapter synopsis: After raping Reina repeatedly, the player discovers pictures of the target girl and her older sister in Reina's phone. Taking note of the older sister's name, he transfers to the branch where she's just taken up a job as her section chief. After some effort at convincing, she joins the player to an Izakaya where she eventually passes out from too much alcohol. During this time, the player has his way with her and is only saved from getting arrested when Natsu comes on to the player and kisses him as she wakes up. Although she comes to her senses, she realises her mistake and is willing to maintain a physical relationship with the section chief in return for his complicity in remaining silent about what happened.

4. Aki

At last the player finally gets to lay hands on his intended target. Natsu invites her younger sister over to stay and the player gets to hang around in her house until she arrives in the evening.

First part: Aki will freak out if she's backed into a corner. Players are warned once when she gets dangerously close to the threshold. Once that happens, restrict actions to feeling her legs up. When her sister appears in the background, no actions beyond discreet fondling. No need to get Aki to climax in this part.

Second part: Until the sleeping drug wears off, players can do what they like to Aki until the time limit. As always, reset to neutral just before time is up.

Chapter synopsis: The player keeps up his physical relationship with Natsu (no romance) and finally gets his chance to control the molesting impulse that has ruled his life for a year. If he successfully feels up and rapes Aki next to her sleeping sister, he blackmails Aki and calls her out each time he needs to keep a lid on his impulses.

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
hopefully ShadyDealer can come sometime after with some translations for this, it really needs it.
Yep, I sure hope he does too........................................ Wait...?

Partial is done command buttons translated, let me know if I made any mistakes. Let me know what you think of the font, I may change it.

Partial is here.

kutechip1

Reputation score
Yep, I sure hope he does too........................................ Wait...?

Partial is done command buttons translated, let me know if I made any mistakes. Let me know what you think of the font, I may change it.

Partial is here.
AWESOME, thank you so much for partial

i really love first game, replay it for around 20 times lol

btw is there any way to hook text from this game ?, i tried both VNR and ITH but no luck

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Reina
Chapter synopsis: The player is bored of the docile and subservient Mai and wonders what it's like to take on her feisty friend. After calling Reina to a cafe using lewd pictures of Mai as bait, he gets her to wear a vibrator and takes her to a little-used service elevator to molest her as he sees fit. Although rarely used, the elevator does see service until 10 minutes before the power is cut off (since that part of the mall is quiet and the elevator is shut down earlier than elsewhere to save energy). If the player successfully pulls off his stunt, he uses lewd pictures to blackmail Reina, who will also answer his summons for sex to protect her friend Mai.
Natsu
Chapter synopsis: After raping Reina repeatedly, the player discovers pictures of the target girl and her older sister in Reina's phone.
MC didn't actually think of going after Reina until Mai got a call from the former mid-sex, and MC's like "oh yeah...that girl...MORE PREY"
It was Reina who propose the MC do 'those things' to her, but keep his hands off Mai in return. aka the martyr option.
So MC is like "Well, certainly, I'm a busy man and you're a charming girl, so I might not have enough time to do other things..."
Not lying, but also not agreeing.

And for the 'prologue' of Natsu chapter, to be precise the MC called out Reina to the usual elevator with the plan to get her passed out so he can search through her phone (this is possible in normal gameplay too btw, just keep on with the forced blowjob until the girl's passed out) because he knew that she'd never cooperate with him in searching for THAT ONE GIRL FROM A YEAR AGO (Aki)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
MC didn't actually think of going after Reina until Mai got a call from the former mid-sex, and MC's like "oh yeah...that girl...MORE PREY"
It was Reina who propose the MC do 'those things' to her, but keep his hands off Mai in return. aka the martyr option.
So MC is like "Well, certainly, I'm a busy man and you're a charming girl, so I might not have enough time to do other things..."
Not lying, but also not agreeing.

And for the 'prologue' of Natsu chapter, to be precise the MC called out Reina to the usual elevator with the plan to get her passed out so he can search through her phone (this is possible in normal gameplay too btw, just keep on with the forced blowjob until the girl's passed out) because he knew that she'd never cooperate with him in searching for THAT ONE GIRL FROM A YEAR AGO (Aki)
Fair points. Wasn't going for accuracy with the synopsis since those who care about the plot are going to wait for the previous translator to get to work on this. If you have anything to contribute or to correct regarding the walkthrough, I'm all ears.

Lanay

Reputation score
Also it might just me, but does this game's girl anatomy seems to be screwed compared to the first game?

I can't explain in details since english not my first language, and maybe it's a matter of perspective, but the girls arms and legs seems to be either smaller or bigger than each other.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Also it might just me, but does this game's girl anatomy seems to be screwed compared to the first game?

I can't explain in details since english not my first language, and maybe it's a matter of perspective, but the girls arms and legs seems to be either smaller or bigger than each other.
I noticed that, myself, especially on the last girl's blowjob scene (i.e. the close up when she's on the bed). Her arms really don't match up with her chest or head at all. The tomboy's doggy position possibly looks a little awkward, too, off the top of my head.

JetEnduro95

Reputation score
For the second girl in the elevator, her eyes will roll upwards and the dialogue after examining her will confirm she has lost consciousness.
so like permanently rolled up? I cant read jap so I wont be able to check through examining.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Her eyes will look like that during the prologue segment for the third target.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, not surprising I think, the game got updated, the most recent version being version 1.11, the previous update was, from what I gathered from the translate, that he made a 32-bit version of the game, and the most recent update, was fixing some problems with the game.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Rough summary of ending/after stories
ENDING:
After finally getting to rape Aki, you just continue to enjoy your blackmailing life with all 4 (separately)

After story:
Mai - She basically came to enjoy it over time.

Reina - Never quite stop being hostile, so the MC decide to break her in by secretly giving her a very strong aphrodisiac and just wait there, until she finally caved and beg for it.

Natsu - She mellows out her cold personality over time (the reason she was so cold and part of what led her to 'raping' you was she just got dumped by a younger boyfriend who said she's annoying being nosy all the time) and seem to be holding romantic expectations out of you.
Basically the 'happiest' route.

Aki - After so much raping/stalking her, she just....broke....during after story the whole time she'll call you "sempai" because she's basically escaping reality by seeing the sempai instead of you.
The most downer ending :v

V3g4

Lurker
Reputation score
My connection usually relies on other places versus slow dl, so hopefully this helps folks #r4sQ0KbY!_DT0HtfLafw0cjO9k46XaatwLbh6K8QyM4kCRtNHhxk

I loved the first game. With a partial translation done for this one, I can enjoy it just as well. ^_^

Last edited:

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
My connection usually relies on other places versus slow dl, so hopefully this helps folks #Dl1hiApS!_DT0HtfLafw0cjO9k46XaatwLbh6K8QyM4kCRtNHhxk

I loved the first game. With a partial translation done for this one, I can enjoy it just as well. ^_^
Hmmm... so about that... is it supposed to be used with MEGA right...? I really appreciate the link, but I'm not too sure, how it works. Sorry for asking, I'm a little bit puzzled, that's all. In any case thank you very much!

Last edited:

styrud

Reputation score
My connection usually relies on other places versus slow dl, so hopefully this helps folks #Dl1hiApS!_DT0HtfLafw0cjO9k46XaatwLbh6K8QyM4kCRtNHhxk
It seems to be missing an exclamation mark after the hashtag. I got the file when adding it in. it should look like this
#!Dl1hiApS!_DT0HtfLafw0cjO9k46XaatwLbh6K8QyM4kCRtNHhxk

is it supposed to be used with MEGA right...?
Yup, just add it in the url after mega(dot)nz/

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone else having issues with the game freezing up, slowing down, graphical glitches, etc when they try to full screen?