What's new

Space Erotica Wrestling OOC Zone of Being Busy

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
You can talk about... Wrestling? I dunno. You can ask me questions if you want. This is here because it's the standard to have an ooc section. I didn't make that rule. I was just wondering what threads to put here and I just threw this up too. You don't even have to post here either. Make a statement to the standard, let the system know you aren't going to be it's bitch. It's up to you really.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Out of Character Chat, Yay

Added a note about how disrobing someone allows penetration. To those who don't wanna go back and read, you have to put them in submission, and use Disrobe as your action, and win, in order to disrobe them. Then you can rub your sexy parts together. You don't need to be disrobed yourself to engage in sex.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Are we limited to a single fighting type for our characters? Or if so is there an exp system to eventually develop additional styles later on?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's just a character creation thing to determine starting stats.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Space Erotica Wrestling Serious Talk Zone

I've transformed this OOC into the serious talk zone for the sake of this topic. Actually two topics.

SERIOUS TOPIC NUMBER WON - TALKING ABOUT PROGRESSION

I thought about how progression can occur in SEWing, and in light of the obvious "Spend points, increase stats" idea, I thought about a different approach. And the one I came to was to have two stats go up, and one stat go down. One stat is a stat you choose personally, another stat goes up at random, and another down at random. EXAMPLE

TERRIBLE IDEAS INC. said:
[*]Training Room

-This is where you can begin your Huge Quest. There is a black man with a fade cut shadow boxing in a dark corner, and an unrealistically muscular white man with a curly mustache doing reps using barbells with one hand each. The white man is dressed in a one-piece and uses words such as 'tally-ho!' and speaks proper British.
+If you have SEWing points (rewarded from playing matches), you can train any stat here for a net gain in stats. You may spend as much or as little as you please. For each point you spend, you gain +1 to a stat of your choice. You also gain +1 to another random stat, and -1 to another stat.
Now, before you break into hives with an allergic reaction of having not having progression be 100% beneficial, I propose my reasoning.

1: It forces you to break out of your comfort zone.
Since stats will be a little all over the place, when you go to edit your deck you won't just slam everything into your best stats and leave all zeros for one particular type in order to maximize your efficiency.

2: It's fairer to people who have less stats than you.
I have a couple ideas for making things fairer for the underdog (Underdog Deck discussed in a bit), and one of them is indeed the progression system. By not allowing players who proceed to super buff themselves in one stat, it'll help hinder their attempts to just scale up to munchkin tier. Do they have a net plus of 3 over you? Not so bad with this system as in the event they have stats absurdly stacked in one area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SERIOUS TOPIC NUMBER TOO - TALKING ABOUT THE UNDERDOG DECK

The underdog deck is an idea to balance the game out for Player vs Player when one player has less stats. The Underdog Deck is a separate deck entirely owned by the lesser player. You will either be drawing from this deck very slowly, or very quickly, depending on the lead the opponent has over you. So if the opponent has only a 1 point lead over you, the time intervals you will draw from this underdog deck will be very long. The contents of the Underdog Deck will be fairly simple, and I'll lend to a theoretical example card here.

"Grapple Type: Sticky gloves" +1 To the value of this card.

What does this mean? Underdog cards are drawn (if applicable) when you draw Stamina Cards. at the beginning of a phase. They COMBINE with the Stamina card you drew to add bonus effects to that card. I'm also thinking of combining Blue's suggestion with this deck, giving the Underdog shit like chairs, vibrators, and so on, in order to overcome adversity.

Okay, you can shoot down my idea now and suggest I stop trying to be unusual.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I recall the stat down thing in exchange for stat ups in others from Monster Rancher... Might be a decent idea, actually, though bad luck could end up leaving someone with a serious deficiency in some stats. Still, I think we should leave this in. As for the underdog deck, I think it should come into play when the stat difference between the players is substantial enough. For example, one point of difference between the total number of their stat points isn't enough to break it out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

imo, it is enough, but the intervals you'd be getting Underdog cards were be pretty far between. All it is, is me trying to make sure fights are as even as possible in Player versus Player.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Do as you will, we can always figure out and fix the issues as we go I think. Not sure how many people will be keen on PvP, but we'll see.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

PVP IS TOO COMPETITIVE, THIS IS A SERIOUS GAME

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm just more prone to enjoy PvE, maybe co-op. Just saying.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There, for those of you wanting to play, you can get started. Just post actions in the pit then either challenge a player to battle, or fight an NPC either in a free fight or for the title, of which there are three. NPC's are not limited by any stretch of the imagination. You can fight whatever type of opponent you desire. Alternatively I can just throw whatever at you.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Sheet corrected

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Space Erotica Wrestling OOC Zone of No Debate

Serious Talk Conclusion: No one seems to care, so I can follow-up with my plans.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Added a bit to the rules, since it's important and such

Additive to the rules: If you are able to draw cards, and doing so would leave you over your MAX CARD LIMIT of 10, you may either choose not to draw cards that would put you over your limit, OR RESHUFFLE cards in your hand back into your Stamina Deck and draw the new cards.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I updated the default character sheet to include showing of sewing points. In addition, just as I keep records of NPC wins/losses, I advise you do the same unless you have personal reasons not to do so.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm just shitting shit out as I go.

I updated the character sheets again, to include the addition of the Net Gain of your stats in comparison to when you first started. This means it'll be easy figuring out who's the underdog and by how much.

So basically? Whenever you gain a bonus to your stats that isn't counteracted by a negative, you increase your Net Gain by 1, which will be compared against an opponent (An actual opponent, as in a person. Not an NPC. I don't care if you lose to an NPC beyond your capability. THAT'S YOUR FAULT.)

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As a note I prefer to challenge female or futa players/NPCs.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Here's another reason to do pvp. An entire match happened in a day. So I guess I put priority on pvp or something.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

I didn't like Hitomi's previous pic as much as the new one that I found, so I changed it. Say goodbye to Kaga-chan.