What's new

ADV [Sprite Hills] 異次元屋敷怪異録 / Inter-dimension Mystery Estate Records (RJ199575)

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yamamoto, the dot ero genius is back with his long-awaited new game.

If you've played his earlier games you'll know the drill continue the story whilst searching for ero-scenes and boy are they great.

Except for this one instead of fetching quests and talking to people, it's about solving riddles and trying to escape the mansion from which you're trapped in.

I've personally just finished the game and acquired the first 2 endings, not sure if there is more and I feel like I've done everything.

Just strangely in one room it has indents for medals on certain animals, I've only managed to find and collect the fish one but cannot find the dog, bird and turtle ones. So big thanks for any clarification on missing scenes or events.

So talk away, if you've played it what are your thoughts?, I'd strongly recommend purchasing the game yourself its 700yen so a reasonable price for the content.

Lost playing the game?? try my walkthrough

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Dot Ero] [Sprite Hills] Inter-dimension Mystery Estate Records "異次元屋敷怪異録"

The Green Orb is at right side of the stairs. (Hidden Passage)
Fisch is in the Bathtube along the gameplay.
Still dont got a clue about the stautues with the coloured eyes.
I got the Mirror clean with the rug from the bath and water from the kitchen.
Found a Hammer but i guess it disappeared? Not sure, maybe i need to crush one of the mirrors, 1 was not working.

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Thanks moonchaos for the green orb, was able to find the red one its on top of the picture on the 2nd floor need the stepladder.

From what I can read on the clues for the dog one its the dog statues at the front of the mansion but I don't think you can acquire it when you've entered so....
Start over again?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello,

Just as Toarull said, you should buy the game for such a low price.
Either way, I'm leaving this here, in case you feel that you should try it out first

Attachments

Bryanis

Reputation score

Look nice.
Not a real fan of the mystery-like games in Japanese since the language make it soo hard sometime. Still, if the quality didn't drop since the level of his earlier work, it will definitely be worth struggling.

And still hoping for pixel town 2 to get fully translated...
This one make another on the "hope for english" list of that circle :D

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

with translator tool it makes up for the lack of japanese knowledge.

Also update after the "big" scene at the end you can leave the mansion and look for the dog medal and can go back inside so there you go

Alright all finished if anyone needs any help on what to do and how to get scenes feel free to ask~

Sasuga Yamamoto and Sprite Hills~

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Also update after the "big" scene at the end you can leave the mansion and look for the dog medal and can go back inside so there you go

Alright all finished if anyone needs any help on what to do and how to get scenes feel free to ask~

I know translating tool help of course. But often with mystery game the rough translation isn't enough.

But if you're saying that for this one game it work well enough, I'm gonna believe you ^^

Raveclaw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need help in a room...
What to do in the room with the statues with coloured eyes? '-'

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate to be this guy, but any assistance would be appreciated. I literally have no idea what to do; I have entered the mansion and have found the green medal under the stairs but can't figure out what to do next. I've just got a bunch of locked doors and a platform that goes over a pit that my character won't use.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Need help in a room...
What to do in the room with the statues with coloured eyes? '-'

red > < blue
brown > green ^

edited : nvm, i found it

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh... soooo... I turned the statue with green eyes once and I can't turn it anymore? I can't even turn the other statues once?!
What's up with that?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After the statuary kitchen screwdriver bring and use with the weights ^ ^

Mirror room

comradered

Reputation score

I think you broke something, Sangoku.

And I think I have to restart my playthrough. Now I'm stuck on the other side of the gap with the onsen that doesn't do anything, and a room which I presumably solved the puzzle on, but all it has is a grate that doesn't open and a door to a room too dark to go through.

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so where is that last dog medal? im already search on all dog statue but still cant find it or is it u must open all library? if yes where is the last key? (got red yellow blue open, but nver find the green key)

Huh... soooo... I turned the statue with green eyes once and I can't turn it anymore? I can't even turn the other statues once?!
What's up with that?
i dunno, but if im make wrong move im just move out then comeback to reset it

OP
ToaruLL

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

To be quite honest with the help of a translator i just did what I always do with new games I browse. By that I mean i go looking in every nook and cranny of each room. If you're completely stuck it could be a trigger of clicking an object or something stupid like that.

I might make a walkthrough since i enjoyed the game so much. But in the mean time from what I remember to trigger the stairs working you need to look around the available rooms
walkthrough will posted once its done

EDIT - Yeah last dog medal follow the path where the broken dogs's noses point too, enjoy

From what I recall Yamamoto saying on twitter there is a bug and he'll post an updated version 1.02 soon, personally played through with no bugs maybe keep checking.?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To be quite honest with the help of a translator i just did what I always do with new games I browse. By that I mean i go looking in every nook and cranny of each room. If you're completely stuck it could be a trigger of clicking an object or something stupid like that.

I might make a walkthrough since i enjoyed the game so much. But in the mean time from what I remember to trigger the stairs working you need to look around the available rooms
walkthrough will posted once its done

EDIT - Yeah last dog medal follow the path where the broken dogs's noses point too, enjoy
ah thx for reply, but after i post, i found it.. lol

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

so where is that last dog medal? im already search on all dog statue but still cant find it or is it u must open all library? if yes where is the last key? (got red yellow blue open, but nver find the green key)

i dunno, but if im make wrong move im just move out then comeback to reset it
I did leave the room and went back in and still can't move the statues...

Edit* Ok... come on now.. I even restarted the game still can't move a single statue more than a single time -.-

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

in the room with the numerical puzzle i already make the mask to fall and took the item but what to do with that item? the room still dark and i cant find where to go now? help plz

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I did leave the room and went back in and still can't move the statues...

Edit* Ok... come on now.. I even restarted the game still can't move a single statue more than a single time -.-
still my question is, why u need move it twice?
just 1 time is enough

in the room with the numerical puzzle i already make the mask to fall and took the item but what to do with that item? the room still dark and i cant find where to go now? help plz

u need torch, remember the room with chair event? there a mask need the red eye/gem, so find the red eye/gem in the statue puzzle

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

still my question is, why u need move it twice?
just 1 time is enough

u need torch, remember the room with chair event? there a mask need the red eye/gem, so find the red eye/gem in the statue puzzle
You're not getting my point...
I moved the statue with red eyes this time and now I can't move any other statue...