What's new

RPG RPG Maker [SQDT] サキュバスアカデミア / Succubus Academia (RJ265946)

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
The most appealing scenario to me is the milking farm one, where men are basically kept as livestock and mass drained for consumerism, though the Succubus Academia scenario where you are drained to death is far more preferential to the succubus love story we see from time to time.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Someone said something about mods for this I think. Make your own route, where the MC is a real man and not some sad maso beta.
Wait... you think the male characters are the problem? Have you been reading the thread? Wait... you haven't even played the game have you?
They're fine. All generally good people.

Even if they were aggressive 10 foot tall machismo men, the scenario doesn't care. They'd get humiliated and die either way.
This game has animated missionary poses. Like 3 or 4 of them actually. It's not all female assertive. The only thing it lacks is doggystyle I think.

Huh, I genuinely didn't know that the early Succubus was like that. But if you're going to read the MGE entries, you should read the up-to-date entries posted on the wiki:
Lol she's been reworked 3 times.

First time she was a generic succubus that took souls, and when they killed them, they'd go to hell and be with them.
Second time she was a lewd gangbang demon that killed willy nilly and after getting bored of the cock carousel finds some nice guy to settle down with.
Third time, the concept of eating souls is completely removed, and the gangbang demon part is also removed. An almost complete rewrite.

I understand you would rather have had some more vanilla encounters, but it is stated literally at the beginning of the game that your purpose is to to die to every succubus while satisfying them.
Which they themselves tread on with their favoritism system.
If they just straight up made the girls villains, I'd personally have no complaints like Succubus Prison.

It's like how in NTR, they show the girl having lovey dovey pure sex with her husband in the beginning to then fuck your head when the balding fat asshole fucks the girl into stockholm syndrome.
Either or is fine on it's own.
Go pure vanilla and try to do some interesting things that way.
Go pure dickbag asshole and try what you like that way.

Problem is when you try to mix the two, and in this case... In Succubus Academia, they're trying to make it so the player doesn't hate the girl's guts, by giving them emotions and men they favor. I don't think they realized that by half-assing their characterization of the girls they made them more despicable, especially the main "heroine."

Succubus true nature is that they are demoness who tempted men to fuck then drain their life the rest of those fake succubus who dont drain men and just fucks are nothing different than a cosplayer who wears fake horns and wings plus a lewd outfit now if you dont like giving your life for the promised pleasure given by the succubi please stop and play some other eroge title
I mean... that true nature is how succubi are usually portrayed.
Even I find it strange that @tired noir says he used to "love" succubi when this is how they're portrayed in most works.

Also btw, giving your soul and giving your life aren't the same thing. It depends on the story what giving your soul means.
In SHRIFT it means that the ownership of your soul goes to the person who owns it. Basically if you die, what happens to your soul is dependent on the owner, meaning you can get fucked to "death" repeatedly.

succubus love story we see from time to time.
62studio is the only group that comes close to attempting this, and even in those works most of the succubi can't even come close to being considered heroines.
What game actually makes it a succubus love story?

Even Lilith in Nightmare isn't one. Lilith's fucked other people before and killed. If the player fucks lilith in the real world she'll kill him. She's not a heroine or a romantic candidate. The only ones that are, in the Circle Teckua series are the human girls/childhood friend characters.

BTW, these are probably the most passive succubi I've ever seen. The protagonist has to do every action, and the girls themselves have less than 0 agency on literally anything. They could be swapped with any character and the story would still work fine.

Last edited:

tired noir

Reputation score
I mean... that true nature is how succubi are usually portrayed.
Even I find it strange that @tired noir says he used to "love" succubi when this is how they're portrayed in most works.

Also btw, giving your soul and giving your life aren't the same thing.
Works that acknowledge the existence of the soul also acknowledge an after life or reincarnation, and most succubus works are portrayed as killers but you can count in your fingers succubus works that outright say they not only will kill the victim but also destroy his soul and will do so with the biggest smile imaginable in their faces, and guess which work just did that? Academia!

Yeah not only satisfied in killing their victim dry, they will also erase his existence and any chance of being reborn? How about no? Fuck those cruel bitches fuck em all, even normal demons are happy enough with taking yours as some part of contract to be a slave for eternity in hell, but soul eating succs don't care about that, they want you deader than dead

and if the MC of academia wasn't some sort of being outside the laws of the universe, so much the Pfkehe had to do all this shit to bring him down back to mortal status...
Now imagine all of those supposed "favorite romantic" pairings of the succubus in this cycle being condemned to oblivion for no reason other than having the utter lack of luck of being groomed into the ideal food for those cunts because they were interested in them. And that's not counting the other victims before, which the entries for each one have in the character codex just leaves as "it was many".

So forgive me for not being a fan of the bastards in this game, when for the longest time i was one of the biggest fans of the genre because they were just snu snu at worst, now i see them as BURN WITH HOLY FIRE BURN 'EM ALL, THEY DESERVE EXTERMINATUS

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
To be fair it's all fantasy logic, if the creator added an ounce of realism into the tale then
pfeke wouldn't have to do anything. Entropy would eventually erode the hero's shattered soul fragments or whatever and feed him back into the cycle of perpetual life and death.The fact he is able to 'die' proves he's not beyond death itself.
Matter can't be destroyed, and in this case all they would accomplish is recharging themselves as we do on any type of food, everyone in a way eventually enters the cycle of rebirth when all the matter that made you what you were is scattered into the winds once more, or through feces heh. Though, these succubus are portrayed in perhaps some of the more realistic deceptions if we're going back the old imaginations of them, with a little Japanese sprinkled in. Always exterminate aliens, almost every fantasy novel has been a testament to that lesson.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
So forgive me for not being a fan of the bastards in this game, when for the longest time i was one of the biggest fans of the genre because they were just snu snu at worst, now i see them as BURN WITH HOLY FIRE BURN 'EM ALL, THEY DESERVE EXTERMINATUS
Lol so you're fine with their personalities and how they treat the protagonists if they didn't "destroy his soul" or whatever nebulous concept that is?
You're drawing the line at a really weird place in the sand in my opinion :/

Succubi have always been snu snu.
They kill and generally have garbage personalities. It's why they're almost never heroines.

And that's not counting the other victims before, which the entries for each one have in the character codex just leaves as "it was many".
Which succubus isn't like this though? They all have tons of "experience" before and after. That's their character.

tired noir

Reputation score
Lol so you're fine with their personalities and how they treat the protagonists if they didn't "destroy his soul" or whatever nebulous concept that is?
You're drawing the line at a really weird place in the sand in my opinion :/

Succubi have always been snu snu.
They kill and generally have garbage personalities. It's why they're almost never heroines.

Which succubus isn't like this though? They all have tons of "experience" before and after. That's their character.
It's all in the character these in academia are ultimate sadistic psychopaths who erase your existence for shits and giggles, not seductresses that tempt you into wanting more until you're willing to die in exchange, and when i refered to many i mean how many souls they destroyed for shits and giggles before since they always do exactly that, and not how many sexual encounters they had, because complaining about a succubus that was the doorknob of the entire city is the most idiotic thing that one can do.

Also as someone said above, there are vanilla ones, Elfriede being one of them it's completely out of her character to kill the guy when her original work had no killing just draining to reach a quota of her needs, Fulbeua is another one she's egoccentric as fuck but she never killed Lauratt in Rhapsodia or in the collab with mgqp, Alma Elma doesn't kill those who she knows aren't a threat and just gives them a good time until they are disabled so she can do whatever is in her agenda for that day, even Est is out of her character by killing her favorite granted i only know about her character from the collab with mgqp but for someone who wants no one to be sad and all to live eternally happy in her dream dimension of pleasure, going out of her way to kill you and that one guy who spend the entire time in the nurse bed wanting to do her which just disappears after enough game progress is kinda bullshit.

Yeah succubus will never be the heroines, most have flawed or bitchy personalities and many times will kill their partner, but the biggest difference from most succs to these of academia is that their partner consents to it either from temptation or willingly depending on the author, and the succs won't treat him like a piece of garbage during the entire act out of a twisted joy from seeing someone suffering through psychological cruelty to "refine their taste". From all the killing that happens in circle tekua games which are the only other works who tries to portray them as "heroines" or dorks you can connect to even with the implication that they will kill the MC, only the very last bosses and some super enemies are cruel fucks who will devour the MC soul out of pure cruelty, while in academia everyone is a cruel fuck.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You are overthinking this. It is a kink that is clearly not your own.

This is like Ice cream. Its all a frozen treat but some people like Vanilla, others Strawberry and others still prefer Chocolate. This past 4 pages has been nothing but complaining that this ice cream isn't Chocolate. It is true that some of the notorious succubi are acting in a way that they wouldn't in other works but the setting and it's intended audience is what it is. Perhaps it IS someone's fantasy to be drained by Elfriede and within the setting of this game, a succubus is certainly capable of that, so why not?

tired noir

Reputation score
You are overthinking this. It is a kink that is clearly not your own.

This is like Ice cream. Its all a frozen treat but some people like Vanilla, others Strawberry and others still prefer Chocolate. This past 4 pages has been nothing but complaining that this ice cream isn't Chocolate. It is true that some of the notorious succubi are acting in a way that they wouldn't in other works but the setting and it's intended audience is what it is. Perhaps it IS someone's fantasy to be drained by Elfriede and within the setting of this game, a succubus is certainly capable of that, so why not?
Then i feel pity for whoever prefers a cruel psychopath succubus shang tsung wannabe (even though not even shang tsung kills the souls) who only wants to see them squirm and treats them like shit, instead of a devilish temptress goddess of sex succubus who will fuck them so good while making them enjoy the experience so much they would be totally ok with dying in exchange for it :/

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Wait... you think the male characters are the problem? Have you been reading the thread? Wait... you haven't even played the game have you?
They're fine. All generally good people.
Nah, the writer's the problem, they're trying to appease a specific fetish so they've contrived a way to do that. Though I guess ultimately those who enjoy the fetish are to blame, but that's a conversation for another time.
Yes, rather intently. More because of my job here than personal interest in the game if I'm being honest.
No, knew it wasn't my kind of game from the OP. Not going to torture myself.

Even if they were aggressive 10 foot tall machismo men, the scenario doesn't care. They'd get humiliated and die either way.
This game has animated missionary poses. Like 3 or 4 of them actually. It's not all female assertive. The only thing it lacks is doggystyle I think.
I think you misunderstand. It's the humiliation and death that makes them those things. The outcome is the outcome whether it's the result of a labored contrivance or not.

I gave this some thought. I'd take a sword over a flamethrower tho: flames kill too quickly.

A traditionalist? Messy, yet codex approved! Sadly not very meme-able it seems.

scarletrose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Nah, the writer's the problem, they're trying to appease a specific fetish so they've contrived a way to do that. Though I guess ultimately those who enjoy the fetish are to blame
they are to blame for .... what? Enjoying a game that you don't enjoy?
Relax, put down the game, enjoy another one. It's not like there is no other entai game in the world

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Succubus true nature is that they are demoness who tempted men to fuck then drain their life the rest of those fake succubus who dont drain men and just fucks are nothing different than a cosplayer who wears fake horns and wings plus a lewd outfit now if you dont like giving your life for the promised pleasure given by the succubi please stop and play some other eroge title
Succubi's true nature is that they seduce men to steal their seed, then turn to incubi and impregnate women to implicate them of infidelity.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
another text got cut out
2 undine fight at once, brave stance, using struggle
bug.png

EDIT :
another one
".... her mouth and su"
bug1.png

Last edited:

Nightmare054

Reputation score
Succubi's true nature is that they seduce men to steal their seed, then turn to incubi and impregnate women to implicate them of infidelity.
imagine yourself as a succubus, and men(the food for succubus) as a potato/fruit/any_food. wasn't it'll be weird when you eat the potato/fruit/any_food and suddenly that bitten potato/fruit/any_food turn into a human?
so it doesn't make any sense in my opinion

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Though I guess ultimately those who enjoy the fetish are to blame,
Blame for what?
There's a difference between criticizing a game and disparaging it my man.

so it doesn't make any sense in my opinion
Why are you trying to bring rational logic into a fictional setting?
Hentaispider just said what succubi were originally written as historically.
Obviously the succubi in this game can be anything they want just like how the succubi in other fiction can be anything those authors want.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
they are to blame for .... what? Enjoying a game that you don't enjoy?
Relax, put down the game, enjoy another one. It's not like there is no other entai game in the world
It's more complex than that, I'm not getting into it here.
Also, don't tell me what to do. Especially if you aren't going to read what I've written.

Blame for what?
There's a difference between criticizing a game and disparaging it my man.
That would be why I'm not actively commenting on the game. There's more than enough drama in this thread already without me starting up some.

Civilincubus

Reputation score
It's more complex than that, I'm not getting into it here.
Also, don't tell me what to do. Especially if you aren't going to read what I've written.

That would be why I'm not actively commenting on the game. There's more than enough drama in this thread already without me starting up some.
The phrase, "don't yuck someone else's yum" comes to mind reading this thread. There is no hierarchy of sexual fetishes or relational role other than in the eyes of the beholder, though most of us get squicked out by some that run counter to our interests or social roles.

As for the game, the creator of SA seemed to have a fetish, some scenes, and emotional pull in mind before building the story to connect them all. That to me makes the storyline feel at times contrived and immersion breaking. I still like the game quite a bit and loved the scene scripting, animations, and emotional pulls/futility each draws up, but yeah, it's no MGQ, Shrift, storyline wise.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A traditionalist? Messy, yet codex approved! Sadly not very meme-able it seems.
Nah, more of a romantic. My grandma would always say you should never hit a woman but with a rose.
Andariel provided, and the Adepta Sororitas would assuredly approve:
the creator of SA seemed to have a fetish, some scenes, and emotional pull in mind before building the story to connect them all. That to me makes the storyline feel at times contrived and immersion breaking. I still like the game quite a bit and loved the scene scripting, animations, and emotional pulls/futility each draws up
I was of a similar mind about the 'immersion-breaking', but I re-thought my opinion - SNStep's efforts clearly helped here.
If we exclude the Siren going "the Well" on you, all main succubi are very much consistent and in-character.
The Greek Siren was a ruthless murderer thriving on sedution/allure, by all accounts.
The Japanese Nekomata is orignally as bloodthirsty as all non-neutered or feral felines are.
The Imp (not the Germanic one, the Catholic) was a zealous Devil's attendant - murder and incitation to murder its daily bread
The Changeling/troll was a child murderer/kidnapper (or accomplice). Parents starving the child to death, further helped warping any family/love concepts...
The hare... Well, there's the bloodshot eyes? (myxomatosis or conjunctivitis) And Monty Python? All hail the Holy Hand Grenade.

Most, but not all mobs are also built in the same spirit.
If one can remotely identify with the PCs (or the main kink) this is a very immersive game.
Restrictive? Probably. But I wouldn't call the story contrived. If anything, most females seem to thrive here - in an unsettlingly realistic/coherent way. They integrate and mesh very well in this world - despite the 'set of rules' ultimately taking over, for the uninvited guests.
In contrast, most other devs would make a makeshift story, then throw in some shallow characters as consumables/decoration. Any respectable author would disagree.

The 'emotional pull' was and still is the definite forte of SQDT.

Bl0tak

Reputation score
So ive played it for a few mins and wanted to see what all the scenes were like so i downloaded a full save from here.
But is there no recollection without the fighting? or am i just missing something?
cuz it looks the only way to see any scenes is to fight the succubi in the frozen basement?

SNStep

Reputation score
So ive played it for a few mins and wanted to see what all the scenes were like so i downloaded a full save from here.
But is there no recollection without the fighting? or am i just missing something?
cuz it looks the only way to see any scenes is to fight the succubi in the frozen basement?
There aren't any CGs or the like outside of the "fights". However, if you want to see the RPG-style cutscenes for each character from the memory room, go to the various doors related to each character and choose "all your memories of [x], from the beginning".