What's new

Rayman2

Reputation score
The stamina meter, in my opinion doesn't recover fast enough, it feels very slow to move and it kinda feels like it's punishing the player for exploring.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
The stamina meter, in my opinion doesn't recover fast enough, it feels very slow to move and it kinda feels like it's punishing the player for exploring.
Stamina and stamina recovery are not supposed to be as slow as they are currently, but the game is in active development. In the future it will be faster, and you'll be able to eat or drink different things that will affect your stamina consumption and recovery. And eventually you will be able to increase Ashley's fitness so she doesn't get tired as easily.
Right now the only way to circumvent this is by using the cheat menu, but that's only available for higher tiers.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.8.5 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
Stamina and stamina recovery are not supposed to be as slow as they are currently, but the game is in active development. In the future it will be faster, and you'll be able to eat or drink different things that will affect your stamina consumption and recovery. And eventually you will be able to increase Ashley's fitness so she doesn't get tired as easily.
Right now the only way to circumvent this is by using the cheat menu, but that's only available for higher tiers.
Fair enough, I'm glad to know it'll be addressed in any case!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
FREE PUBLIC (vO.8.5) WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.8.6 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.8.6 UPDATE WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.8.6 FREE PUBLIC VERSION WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
I've been having character sync issues in the current version. Any suggestions?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.8.8 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

Rayman2

Reputation score
Will you bring back the old pee system? Like having to press a button instead of the current automatic animation

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Will you bring back the old pee system? Like having to press a button instead of the current automatic animation
That wasn't really in our plans but it is something to consider. We appreciate the feedback!