What's new

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
I like how Ashley's ponytail/pigtails wave in the wind! All the long hairstyles are static though, will that be animated too at some point, or is doing that too time consuming?
We'll eventually make all the hairstyles dynamic! Or at least the hairstyles that make sense to be dynamic haha

Rayman2

Reputation score
We'll eventually make all the hairstyles dynamic! Or at least the hairstyles that make sense to be dynamic haha
Awesome! I hope it's not terribly difficult, I'd be happy to just have nice long hair in the game, but the prospect of dynamic hair makes me even more excited!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Awesome! I hope it's not terribly difficult, I'd be happy to just have nice long hair in the game, but the prospect of dynamic hair makes me even more excited!
Well, to be honest it is kind of a pain in the ass haha, but we have to at least try. Worst case scenario is that the hair won't be fully dynamic, but just mostly dynamic. We'll try our best and see.

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.6.9 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Great, I really hope we can get some orgy scenes or maybe gangbangs with Ashley as the focus, that'd be so sexy
We'll definitely test out some more groups sex mechanics! We'd like to be able to provide all of that but it'll come down to how complex it'd really be to implement all that, but we'll try for sure.

Rayman2

Reputation score
Loveeeee the camera rework this update guys, makes the sexy scenes SO much better!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Loveeeee the camera rework this update guys, makes the sexy scenes SO much better!
Yeah, we felt the POV was a bit too stiff. Now you can appreciate the action from all angles ;)

Rayman2

Reputation score
Yeah, we felt the POV was a bit too stiff. Now you can appreciate the action from all angles ;)
Really appreciate it, it was quite stiff and depending on the angle it'd phase through the models... now it's MUCH better lol

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.7 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.7.1 HOTFIX WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
You guys have thoughts on implementing modding/scripting? I'd easily pay double for those features!
We have discussed having modding support and it does sound like a good idea to increase content, however at this point we are focusing on the main gameplay mechanics and base content. We'll discuss modding again at a later date for sure though!

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
FREE PUBLIC VERSION O.7.1 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!

ImaShelhaSchenaSheli

Reputation score
We have discussed having modding support and it does sound like a good idea to increase content, however at this point we are focusing on the main gameplay mechanics and base content. We'll discuss modding again at a later date for sure though!
Unreal.js would be the way to go I assume?

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
Unreal.js would be the way to go I assume?
Actually, it probably won't be compatible with Unreal.js. Since we are using UE4 we would probably go with creating a sort of "Limited" My Lust Wish editor that is specific for modding. This is how Unreal Engine based games usually do modding now (You can take a look at ARK: Survival Evolved as an example).

OP
MyLustWish

MyLustWish

Reputation score
vO.8 WAS JUST RELEASED ON PATREON!