What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [ 星の夢 ] Inevitable ~The One Thing She Chose~ / Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~ RE159340 RJ159340

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

For Late August.

Haven't played trial, but it's HnY so my expectations are:
1. Good progression for NTR
2. Sadly disappointingly short

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Hoshi no Yume] Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~

The last i played from them, the wife one, it was a disappointment, the wife fell so easy into... well, into the netorare...
I hope this one is better! having it on my radar now

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And NTR is difficult to feel when it's woman pov only... well at least for me.
But we'll see.

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

:eek: horaaaaay :D nice demo ,let see how the "full" will be :rolleyes::rolleyes:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last i played from them, the wife one, it was a disappointment, the wife fell so easy into... well, into the netorare...
I hope this one is better! having it on my radar now
The one in the country? or the one about repaying the debt?

The one I liked about the repaying debt is that you had an alternate girl to go after if your wife was NTRed. This one seems to have a second girl as well so I'm pretty interested.

The country one I liked because rather than NTR it was more cheating since you played as the wife.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

From the demo, it seems like the only options lead to her being NTR'd even if there are multiple endings. If this is the case, I may not play it.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The one in the country? or the one about repaying the debt?

The one I liked about the repaying debt is that you had an alternate girl to go after if your wife was NTRed. This one seems to have a second girl as well so I'm pretty interested.

The country one I liked because rather than NTR it was more cheating since you played as the wife.
The country one was the one i kinda didn't like, maybe if the corruption was more gradual i would have loved it, but it was all to fast.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Huh. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but the village map structure is almost the same as his previous work. It even has that run-down shrine on the lower right side of the map.

I think the place is the exact same one as that planting game one, only it takes place in the future. I'm willing to bet some of these new characters are the grandchildren(?) of the characters back in his previous game.

WolfLance

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the demo, it seems like the only options lead to her being NTR'd even if there are multiple endings. If this is the case, I may not play it.
I don't think a game named "Inevitable" will have a lot of options about dodging netorare xD

But yes, one of the good things of really good netorare games its that you can dodge the ntr scenes, and then you see a lot of cute scenes about love and all that...what makes in the next play the ntr feelings stronger.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The country one was the one i kinda didn't like, maybe if the corruption was more gradual i would have loved it, but it was all to fast.
Yep, I didn't understand how the hell did she fall in love with the villain.

Huh. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but the village map structure is almost the same as his previous work. It even has that run-down shrine on the lower right side of the map.

I think the place is the exact same one as that planting game one, only it takes place in the future. I'm willing to bet some of these new characters are the grandchildren(?) of the characters back in his previous game.
Oh, this is actually a good point about the game, :)

I don't think a game named "Inevitable" will have a lot of options about dodging netorare xD

But yes, one of the good things of really good netorare games its that you can dodge the ntr scenes, and then you see a lot of cute scenes about love and all that...what makes in the next play the ntr feelings stronger.
Good ntr hide the ntr from the mc, so you can imagine what's going on ;)

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, this IS female pov like the last game, right?

Can't download the demo right now so I have to ask

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wait, this IS female pov like the last game, right?

Can't download the demo right now so I have to ask
nah, back to the male hero =))) :D

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

so does this mean is the game delayed?

~Inevitable~

更新が滞っております、コメントのほう確認はさせて頂いているのですが少々バタついているため
返答ができず申し訳ない、そちらの方も踏まえて相方と話し合い
改めてご報告した方がいいと思いましたので記事のほうでご報告を。

Inevitableのほうですが、制作の方は進めております…が少しだけ問題が出てしまい
そちらの方で手間取ってしまっている状態です。
相方のほうに何とか間に合わせれるように、っということで急ピッチで
作業してもらっていたのですが、体調崩してしまうところまで無理をしてしまっている為
私の方で少しペースを落とし、9月内に伸ばさせてもらう事にしました。

楽しみにお待ち頂いている皆様、コメント等を含め相方の方にも伝えております
申し訳ありません、もう少々だけお時間のほう頂ければと思います。

進捗等は間が空きつつになりますが、またご報告致しますので。
~ Inevitable ~

Updates are stuck, because I have gotten confirmation more comments are allowed, but you are with a little butter
Reply is not sorry you can not, also partner with the discussions in light of who there
Your report in more of the article because I thought had better once again pleased to report.

It is more of the Inevitable, but those of production, we have advanced ... but would come out a little only problem
This is a state in which they've been slow in the way of there.
As it was somehow in time towards the partner, at a rapid pace by Ttoiu
How can had been asked to work, because it has got the unreasonable to the point where it would break physical condition
Is dropped a little pace in the way of me, I decided to let me stretched in September.

Everyone has gotten wait forward to, we are told also towards the partner, including the comment, etc.
Sorry, I think that you a little longer just more of your time.

Although progress, etc. will be to have while free as long as, and because I will report.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

assuming that I'm reading the latest update right, this game should be coming out sometime this month,

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

予定しておりました、かのショタのおまけ漫画を かのショタ:総集編・かのショタ最終話、各作品に同封し
現在差し替え申請の方を行わせて頂いております。

各販売サイト様にて、反映される時間が多少ズレるかもしれませんが
順次差し替えの方を行わせていただいておりますので、近いうちにご報告等が
されると思います。 
10P程度の簡素なものですが、少しでもお暇潰しになれば幸いです。

Inevitableは最終の調整中。 こちらも作業が終わればまたご報告させて頂こうと思います。
急ぎのご報告で申し訳ないですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

now with google

Which had been planned, Kano Shota a bonus cartoon of Kano Shota: omnibus Cano and Shota final story, we have to perform towards the enclosed currently replacement application to each piece. At each sales site like, so might some time to be reflected shifts we have to perform towards the sequential replacement, I think is is pleased to report, etc. in the near future. The thing simple about 10P, but I hope to even a little I kill time.
Inevitable during the final adjustment. Here also I will Itadako have is to be also pleased to report After completion of work. I am sorry in the hurry of your report, but thank you m (_ _) m

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's out now in DMM.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Author writes that there are bugs in the events. and game will release in dlsite 4 january)

Sorry for bad english)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\- -\ Welp, it's out as author mentioned.

Will this be a satisfying NTR story or a flop again, we'll have to wait for links.

kroni33

Reputation score

its out right now im right now organizing some things and try to get it asap

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Will this be a satisfying NTR story or a flop again
Well, I liked the previous games, not all of course. but the couple was very good)

Status
Not open for further replies.