What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [ 星の夢 ] Inevitable ~The One Thing She Chose~ / Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~ RE159340 RJ159340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Hoshi no Yume] Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~

Rejoice, my fellow ntrbros :cool:

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From what I remember of the demo (this was more than half a year ago I think), the NTR was again, somewhat abrupt. I remember a couple of scenes with someone else, then bam, main interest seems to be having her undies removed already.

I guess we'll see once a link shows up.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well, it was much like the others, short but delicious. Just a heads up without spoiling anything important, the mysterious girl doesn't have any scenes at the moment and this game should have a yandere tag. It feels like the developer wanted more to be in this game, maybe the future updates will provide some. On the plus side, his art is slowly getting better.

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow this was similar to the ending in school days.Good game but i wish it was in english so i could understand.Thank you for the upload.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

where are those days when ntr are on everywhere :(

soulmaster318

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

m1zuki where are u. :D

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

:D yeah! another NTRgame! Thanks Mistix! :)

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man, I don't think I'll ever get NTR, especially when you play the limp dick boyfriend. I don't mind when you play as the girl, or when you play as the guy doing the corrupting. But yeah, I guess it's just not my genre. That being said I'd like to heard from people that enjoy it, what it is that they like from this scenario. Really curious.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Man, I don't think I'll ever get NTR, especially when you play the limp dick boyfriend. I don't mind when you play as the girl, or when you play as the guy doing the corrupting. But yeah, I guess it's just not my genre. That being said I'd like to heard from people that enjoy it, what it is that they like from this scenario. Really curious.
well i do like playing both side m/f , from me playing on male side if hes a gay dick head i would feel like he deserves it.. i guess thats why i enjoy it..

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gotta say, this is one of the dumbest NTR scenarios I've ever seen.

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I liked the Survive series better. Then you actually had the option to fight for your girl. Now she just rides the other guys dick...

The RPG Maker NTR games needs more development it seems.

Not saying this game is bad but it ain't that good in my book. It is quality dialogue but I don't like the story very much.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta say, this is one of the dumbest NTR scenarios I've ever seen.
from what i can tell that MC is justa neighbor of the blue haired girl and they walk to school together and maybe he thinks they might become gf and bf but hes too shy?

comradered

Reputation score

from what i can tell that MC is justa neighbor of the blue haired girl and they walk to school together and maybe he thinks they might become gf and bf but hes too shy?
Nope, unofficially they were a couple, but they didn't want to tell anyone yet because reasons. Then the other guy came in and bam.

Just finished the game, and most likely the author will continue this series. If you chose the MURDERDEATHKILL end, the loli god at the shrine seems like she looped you back to the start, because the end sequence says something about destiny being inevitable, or if there was a way to change it. I guess this was just to lay down the plot and motivation for the next one.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nope, unofficially they were a couple, but they didn't want to tell anyone yet because reasons. Then the other guy came in and bam.

Just finished the game, and most likely the author will continue this series. If you chose the MURDERDEATHKILL end, the loli god at the shrine seems like she looped you back to the start, because the end sequence says something about destiny being inevitable, or if there was a way to change it. I guess this was just to lay down the plot and motivation for the next one.
thx lol, now it makes a lil bit more sense.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow... I can only say that the title fits this well enough...

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In my case, I ignore the boyfriend part completely. I'm in it for the corruption.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

id rather play the girl bein corrupted and havin the choice to either go for the gusto or back out. idk what the deal is with this guy cause i cant read the language, but i like it when they suspect sumthin is goin on and the girl has to be even more cautious.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

the problem i have with ntr... is that it became so common that the quality of it is dropping, and it becomes repetitive

it is my FAVORITE fetish by FAR

but most of the new stuff in doujins are really bland and hold themselves only because of the art. There are really good doujins out there but it's one out of four at best, and i know since i have (PROUDLY) read all the doujins with ntr theme in the h-gallery and dl'ed most of vndb's ntr games.

doujins take less time to make than games so you get good stuff often, like carn, urujimma or sanbun's stuff, but games are longer to make and the plots are really monotone.

visual novels aside, the good stuff in rpgmaker is there if you look hard enough, yet another problem is that to get the full appeal of ntr, you have to understand the context (which is not the case in some RoR, RoL, GoR centered games) thus they tend to be more wordy that usual. NTRPG is a good example of it.

also, the useless male lead trend needs to go, NOW.
the fact that a wimpy character didn't get a girl is something that appeals mostly to jap's neets. The BEST ntr is the one where the lead is capable/strong/actuallynotapussy and due to ACTUALLY RELEVANT CIRCUNSTANCES he get's ntr'd.

the best example i can give in rpg maker that every ntr fan should play (though gameplay is a little grindy) is the one where you play as a resistance member (a badass as well) that gets captured to save his family and is forced to work for the military, since you can only rescue your wife or your daughter and the other has to stay as hostage in a nightclub. Great developement, the protag isn't a wimp and can actually get a good end (1 out of 4 ends) and lessen the corruption of his family. the game is called "remember nanaha" i think.

also, the plot is dark though so beware real feels (real feels is sign of good ntr)

sorry for the ntrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.