What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [ 星の夢 ] Inevitable ~The One Thing She Chose~ / Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~ RE159340 RJ159340

Status
Not open for further replies.

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Hoshi no Yume] Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~

Two sins for this one:
Use RPG engine while execute it as an AVG.
Call it NTR while no alternatives or options present during gameplay.
You can't draw a couple having sex, that claim that "oh by the way that bitch suppose to have a boyfriend at the first place" and call it NTR.

Last edited:

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what should i do after meating his girlfriend at womans toilet, i can go home sleep and go back to school, but nothing happens, have talked to everyone in school

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lol...wow, those two were just not meant to be together imo. For a smart girl, she's rather stupid. The whole thing could have been avoided but when I read the line "I desperately fought back the urge to scream for help" 3 times in the first 2 scenes I knew that I just wasn't going to like the story.

Honestly, it seems like she was already getting sexually active and the other guy just opened the floodgates. Had she held out and waited for the main character to take her virginity, we would have seen a totally different story. Had she called out for help or told the teacher what happened, we would have seen a totally different story. The NTR in this game just felt so forced that it wasn't enjoyable in the least. Surprising when you think of his survival games and even the debt game.

comradered

Reputation score

lol...wow, those two were just not meant to be together imo. For a smart girl, she's rather stupid. The whole thing could have been avoided but when I read the line "I desperately fought back the urge to scream for help" 3 times in the first 2 scenes I knew that I just wasn't going to like the story.

Honestly, it seems like she was already getting sexually active and the other guy just opened the floodgates. Had she held out and waited for the main character to take her virginity, we would have seen a totally different story. Had she called out for help or told the teacher what happened, we would have seen a totally different story. The NTR in this game just felt so forced that it wasn't enjoyable in the least. Surprising when you think of his survival games and even the debt game.
She actually did hold out, to some extent. She was ready to give her virginity to MC guy, they get all the way to the bed but they kinda stop before the guy manages to penetrate her. I'm not too sure why they did though. The next time they try, the girl's not a virgin anymore.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She actually did hold out, to some extent. She was ready to give her virginity to MC guy, they get all the way to the bed but they kinda stop before the guy manages to penetrate her. I'm not too sure why they did though. The next time they try, the girl's not a virgin anymore.
Oh, you're right. Totally forgot about that scene. Yeah, he got too nervous and couldn't get it up again. Guess it was too pathetic that I just forgot about it.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that you guys mention it. Not only the girl is rather dumb, but the mc's takes the cake, at least for what I could understand.
So they were together for some time, long enough to be cautious to not let anyone know they were a couple and then they even got to the part of the intercourse... I mean, the girl surely told him she was a virgin that first time right? The second time they do it, he didn't notice she wasn't a virgin?
Or...
The guy never knew if she was a virgin that first time and the girl was so confident of that, that she didn't care when her 'boyfriend' had a go at her a second time...
Anyway, yes this ntr stuff was like most forced route I've seen so far, thus why I said the title fits so well...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that you guys mention it. Not only the girl is rather dumb, but the mc's takes the cake, at least for what I could understand.
So they were together for some time, long enough to be cautious to not let anyone know they were a couple and then they even got to the part of the intercourse... I mean, the girl surely told him she was a virgin that first time right? The second time they do it, he didn't notice she wasn't a virgin?
Or...
The guy never knew if she was a virgin that first time and the girl was so confident of that, that she didn't care when her 'boyfriend' had a go at her a second time...
Anyway, yes this ntr stuff was like most forced route I've seen so far, thus why I said the title fits so well...
Yeah, it would have been better if:
A - The other guy had blackmail info/pictures of her. In a sense, I like him more than the MC and the girl. He pushed this on her with a simple promise of not raping her.....now think about that and see if it makes sense. If you let me do perverted stuff to you as if we were dating I won't rape you.

B - Players had choices. She had plenty of chances to break off, get away from, or even tell the MC about the other guy. Though stupid, he was ready to stand up for his girl. You don't see that very often in NTR games. All the choices in the game pretty much bared down to whether or not you see the scene. Honestly, there was no reason to make this an RPG maker game.

C - Every single scene up to her finally having sex with the other guy didn't end with "I instantly regretted what I did afterwards" THEN STOP LETTING HIM! Man, I don't mind a stupid heroine....but don't make it sound like she's smart and then show her as being a moron. Of course, lust can cause you to make poor decisions on the spot. But what about afterwards, when she was supposively regretting it?

Bonny

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A - The other guy had blackmail info/pictures of her. In a sense, I like him more than the MC and the girl. He pushed this on her with a simple promise of not raping her.....now think about that and see if it makes sense. If you let me do perverted stuff to you as if we were dating I won't rape you.

B - Players had choices. She had plenty of chances to break off, get away from, or even tell the MC about the other guy. Though stupid, he was ready to stand up for his girl. You don't see that very often in NTR games. All the choices in the game pretty much bared down to whether or not you see the scene. Honestly, there was no reason to make this an RPG maker game.

C - Every single scene up to her finally having sex with the other guy didn't end with "I instantly regretted what I did afterwards" THEN STOP LETTING HIM! Man, I don't mind a stupid heroine....but don't make it sound like she's smart and then show her as being a moron. Of course, lust can cause you to make poor decisions on the spot. But what about afterwards, when she was supposively regretting it?
This is one of those cases where it's better to not know japanese; I personally hooked up a translator at first, but after seeing the stupid way the story was progressing I immediately regretted it and just played it making the story up...

As you already said, though, it is truly regrettable, what the creator(s?) didn't understand is that what made the survive games good is the possibility of not having NTR, and the chance for the protagonist to actually get the girl(who isn't completely brainless, don't know if I remember this correctly though).

While NTR is usually unrealistic by default, since the girls always seem to not care to look for an easily noticeable way out, this just takes the cake as most brainless piece of work, I actually found it so cringy that I had to stop playing several times...

Well it's too bad this wasn't great (not that the demo had made it look any better), even if shortly it served its purpose for me, I just hope the circle can get back to make games that are worth being *played*. :)

comradered

Reputation score

The murder end says "to be continued", so I guess all the choice-making will be done in the next installment. This was probably just to set the tone for the next one. I guess if the next one still doesn't have any significant choice-branching, then I'd call it a a bad story.

Bonny

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The murder end says "to be continued", so I guess all the choice-making will be done in the next installment. This was probably just to set the tone for the next one. I guess if the next one still doesn't have any significant choice-branching, then I'd call it a a bad story.
That's definitely one way to see it; when you say next installment do you mean an update or a new game, I don't know if they said anything about it yet, but anyway I don't see what's the point of continuing the murder end, where's it gonna go, you actually have me a little interested here.

The story of this game is still bad on its own though, the retarded way the characters acted isn't something that can be solved by just continuing the story, I think it's a lost cause, but I'll still look forward to the next thing they make...

In the previous post I may have sounded too harsh on the game, but it's simply because I really enjoyed some of their previous games and this left me disappointed.

I'm really looking forward to that choiche-branching you promised me here comradered, if there's none I will look for you, I will find you, and I will... be a bit sad for 2 minutes :p .

comradered

Reputation score

That's definitely one way to see it; when you say next installment do you mean an update or a new game, I don't know if they said anything about it yet, but anyway I don't see what's the point of continuing the murder end, where's it gonna go, you actually have me a little interested here.

The story of this game is still bad on its own though, the retarded way the characters acted isn't something that can be solved by just continuing the story, I think it's a lost cause, but I'll still look forward to the next thing they make...

In the previous post I may have sounded too harsh on the game, but it's simply because I really enjoyed some of their previous games and this left me disappointed.

I'm really looking forward to that choiche-branching you promised me here comradered, if there's none I will look for you, I will find you, and I will... be a bit sad for 2 minutes :p .
Well, the last bit had the loli goddess at the shrine kinda poof you away from the place, then the end sequence tells you something like whether or not you can really change destiny. So I guess she poofs you back to the beginning to start everything again? Who knows.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Most likely the goddess will chunk him back in time, and bless him with brain power.
I just realized....that everyone in the school knew when she started dating the other guy except him. They weren't even hiding it....hmm....the goddess will need a lot more power than I thought.

OH! There is one good out of this story that I remember. The girl does properly break up with the guy, granted far far too late, but that's also something you don't really see in NTR. Usually it's a "Oh, you found out I'm cheating on you? Well, let's go ahead and break up." sort of thing followed by the girl pointing out all the MC's faults making him feel like crap. She actually avoided doing that...even during the murder end when she had already lost it.

Bonny

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, the last bit had the loli goddess at the shrine kinda poof you away from the place, then the end sequence tells you something like whether or not you can really change destiny. So I guess she poofs you back to the beginning to start everything again? Who knows.
If it brings you back to the start I guess it's more likely to get an update with more choiches rather than a whole game on the same thing but with choices, it would make this rather pointless... All we can do is wait and see I guess, thanks for the valuable info though ;)

Most likely the goddess will chunk him back in time, and bless him with brain power.
I just realized....that everyone in the school knew when she started dating the other guy except him. They weren't even hiding it....hmm....the goddess will need a lot more power than I thought.

OH! There is one good out of this story that I remember. The girl does properly break up with the guy, granted far far too late, but that's also something you don't really see in NTR. Usually it's a "Oh, you found out I'm cheating on you? Well, let's go ahead and break up." sort of thing followed by the girl pointing out all the MC's faults making him feel like crap. She actually avoided doing that...even during the murder end when she had already lost it.
If she's actually SO powerful I'll actually start believing in God after the next game :D .

I did notice that too, it was actually refreshing, but sadly not enough to save the game, and being that far into the game I had already lost all interest...

Edit: Just noticed I could edit post, so I incorporated the two

Last edited:

jinkong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had hope this game would hold me till the end of the month when tsumashibori 3 will be out. Sadly like everyone sad this one was nearly anti-boner.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It weren't an unfinished pile of garbage hastily thrown together with less content than the demo?

discharge

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was actually looking forward to this game, but after reading this thread... meh.

tsumashibori 3 will be out.
i had no idea!!!! best news i've read in the year.
I didn't even know there was a Tsumashibori 2. Fuck am I behind. I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As you already said, though, it is truly regrettable, what the creator(s?) didn't understand is that what made the survive games good is the possibility of not having NTR, and the chance for the protagonist to actually get the girl(who isn't completely brainless, don't know if I remember this correctly though).
WTF are you doing commenting on a NTR game? I always shake my head when I see such silly comments. If you don't like something, then fine,don't brood over it...
You must, however, realize that other people will like the fetish (There's different aspects about NTR, i.e., there's variations of it, like some where the male MC never finds out about the affair, and such).
Now, take me for example. I myself don't see what people see on furry crap, but do I go questioning it? Nope. To each their own.

Look, I'm not commenting on the actual game itself, but on you cry babying over the fetish itself...

As for the actual game... I started playing it yesterday. It seems OK to me thus far. I will reserve my final judgment on it after I'm done (should take some days since I'm busy with work, other games, and winter anime lol)

truant

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is special about this group(I know they are at least two guys) are their concepts and scenarios. They have good ntr concepts and scenarios, like the shipwreck and survival in the Survive series, the debt payment in Hanimani and the rural life and improving the standing with the villagers in Manaka's. What they don't have is the skill or time to make their games reach their potential. Not including the Survive series which I think is pretty decent, their recent games feel unfinished, specially Hanimani, which many people called out to be a scam for easy money. I don't agree with this, because their art is improving from game to game, which shows some hard work and dedication.

About this game, it's linear with only one choice in the end. It feels like the NTRPG series formula but it's too short and unfinished. I would like a bit more voyeur and mystery. And more choices.
The way it finishes promises a continuation, maybe an update or a sequel. It actually gives me a little hope for a better game, some parts of the story are interesting.
If there is a continuation it would probably be because of time travel or a loop. It would be interesting seeing the MC trying to avoid the ntr when she is already half stolen. It would be too easy for him to come back at the beginning and stop the blackmail. Or maybe the other guy finds another way and the ntr is "Inevitable"(this is a netorare game).
Honestly, I'm not expecting much. If the group goes their usual way, they will not deliver.

Bonny

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

WTF are you doing commenting on a NTR game? I always shake my head when I see such silly comments. If you don't like something, then fine,don't brood over it...
You must, however, realize that other people will like the fetish (There's different aspects about NTR, i.e., there's variations of it, like some where the male MC never finds out about the affair, and such).
Now, take me for example. I myself don't see what people see on furry crap, but do I go questioning it? Nope. To each their own.

Look, I'm not commenting on the actual game itself, but on you cry babying over the fetish itself...

As for the actual game... I started playing it yesterday. It seems OK to me thus far. I will reserve my final judgment on it after I'm done (should take some days since I'm busy with work, other games, and winter anime lol)
It's too bad you took my comment this way, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I myself have played through the whole game and as I stated in other comments I enjoyed it.

This IS a forum and its purpose isn't only to share links of the game but also to input some thoughts of your own on the actual game ( at least this is the way I see it ). What's the point of having a forum if all you are gonna say is how great a game is... On my little I tried to share my opinion on what I thought the game did wrong.

By the way I do like NTR as I do like partly this game and the circle that made it. I will try to be more clear in my next posts, even though I thought I had already corrected myself with the second post here.

Hope that doesn't happen again Enfield, I do think you read my comment the wrong way, but I'll still try to weigh my words even more in the future :)

Edit: By the way in the part of the comment you quoted what I meant to say is that the possibility to not have NTR is what makes choosing the NTR route great... maybe I wasn't clear enough. I myself always played the NTR route, because that's the one I enjoy most, but I thought it was great that I got to choose that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.