What's new

ADV RPG Maker [ Star's Dream] [ 星の夢 ] Inevitable ~The One Thing She Chose~ / Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~ RE159340 RJ159340

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Hoshi no Yume] Inevitable~彼女の選んだ1つの事~

By the way in the part of the comment you quoted what I meant to say is that the possibility to not have NTR is what makes choosing the NTR route great... maybe I wasn't clear enough. I myself always played the NTR route, because that's the one I enjoy most, but I thought it was great that I got to choose that.
Well, the problem with that is that that limits the content of the game, since then there's going to be resources put on making the non-NTR route as well.

Like, when games have 5+ heroines. Usually, if the game has 2 or so it's better, since there's more content (sex stuff) with the heroines that way... Whereas games with 5+ heroines would have less overall sex content with the individual heroines, in order to accommodate all of them.

A game that does a good job at having both NTR and non-NTR routes (more heavily skewed on the NTR side, of course :cool:), though, is Oyako Rankan. Then again, AliceSoft does have access to more resources than, say, an Indie game-maker does lol

Also, don't fret too much. I wasn't trying to be too personal. It's just that, while I like vanilla as well, I see a lot of crap coming out of their camp all the time when they thrash talk about NTR. I like both :p

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That game looks good but it looks like the topic on Hongfire is dead for it, cant find a link to download it and it looks like the translation that was there is gone now. Really sucks because I love heavy NTR games.

Bonny

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, the problem with that is that that limits the content of the game, since then there's going to be resources put on making the non-NTR route as well.

Like, when games have 5+ heroines. Usually, if the game has 2 or so it's better, since there's more content (sex stuff) with the heroines that way... Whereas games with 5+ heroines would have less overall sex content with the individual heroines, in order to accommodate all of them.

A game that does a good job at having both NTR and non-NTR routes (more heavily skewed on the NTR side, of course :cool:), though, is Oyako Rankan. Then again, AliceSoft does have access to more resources than, say, an Indie game-maker does lol

Also, don't fret too much. I wasn't trying to be too personal. It's just that, while I like vanilla as well, I see a lot of crap coming out of their camp all the time when they thrash talk about NTR. I like both :p
I see what you say, and I find myself agreeing with you partly on this, games with more heroines tend to spread the content and eventually sometimes aren't able to put enough content into each;

The same thing goes into the vanilla route, but nonetheless it could be done without the use of cg for a NTR game as I've seen in many other games as to avoid wasting too many resources.

Even if it's not exactly a vanilla route I think it's still better to not make the game so linear that all you can choose is wether you see the scene or not... a game like that isn't really a game... (hope that made any sense :D )

By the way I'm glad you could understand so easily with just one post ( you don't see that a lot on the net sadly :( ) ; I'm not going to lie, it did feel pretty personal with that first line, but now that I see what you aimed at and what was the misunderstanding , it's fine, I get it :)

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's such a bummer that this game is a rebound to the male protagonist style of the Survival series.

I really enjoyed that Rural Life thingy before.

I guess a female MC is somewhat of a minority in the genre, although some of the best games (To H, Happy Life, Minako, NTR Imouto Misaki) do fall into that category.

Sorry to go all meta on you guys.
Game's probably somewhat worth it if you're into playing as the cuckholded part of the equation.

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game has had a content update added today.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game has had a content update added today.
A cg room and the possibility to hide the dialog screen, that's all, reading dlsite description.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

the main char dont have hscene ? the ntr is inevitable?

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

the main char dont have hscene ? the ntr is inevitable?
He has and yes, inevitable, hence its name. Being one of the choice she took as one instance for the game to take place.
Really hoped they added choice for her to reject/accept when commencing h-scene.
Also. 50% off for the game now!

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

is there a working link?

EDIT : found it

is there a partial?
no it doesnt -_-

jetset

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone Still got a link for this game?

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
......so anyone has the latest version of this? turns out i am playing the old one, i am not sure if i missed anything but i strongly suspect it.

Last edited:

DeusXM

Reputation score
Does anyone still have the game or any link to download? all the places I visit have the links down

DeusXM

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Does anyone still have the game or any link to download? all the places I visit have the links down

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP that meets the standard for old OPs to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.