What's new

RPG RPG Maker [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-白濁の国と渇きの大地- (RJ191221)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-白濁の国と渇きの大地-

Humm... the old guy has a quest, which is to find an ancient staff of some kind.
I've just acquired the said staff, which was located on the tombs' dungeon, within the desert area. You need to fight 3 damned souls to acquire it and you obviously need the old guy on the party.
Anyway, anyone knows what the staff is for? It appears to be a key item, but I have no idea at what point it'll be used.

Edit* Btw, if you're looking to gather lust points, make sure that you lose the boss fight (the one with the 3 souls) on that dungeon for 4 lust points, otherwise those are gone forever.

Edit* For the love of... I found that game breaking bug and just my epic luck, I kept saving on the same slot for about 3 hours ........................................ -.-
Now I'll have to wait for ver 1.1, cause I sure ain't gonna backtrack 3 hours -.-

Last edited:
Reputation score

for the old man the scenes i was able to get the following scenes
1. 2nd floor crashed wall with ? mark
2.5th floor after wraith boss back room after getting the required
3.3 soul boss room entrance pool where nun will strip
4.defeat during the 3 soul cyrstal boss.
5.go to 3rd village after you get the staff and go to sleep with old man tagged you will have anal scene.

Last edited:
Reputation score

do you guys know the condition to proceed further after the 4th scene with lecher ?

i have even tried to cheat with save editor but i am not able to proceed.

Elove

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the lust points got easy to get at 23 like I said I worked at the bar got the money it stopped at 36 lust before I could do anything I did do defeats for the 3 souls so theres that.

and I got around 41 then I could work at the bar again and it capped to 50 afterwards I could sleep at the sleazy in then I could work at the bar untl i hit 83.

as for the the wrath with the leacher guy you need to beat it then enter the cave you will fine a wine bottle he will say something now you go with him in your party to the place you found him at the beginner town and he leaves your party now you party with the knight girl and you go to the place the leecher guys home and you should see an event that props you to choose to watch the knight girl get fucked or you leave early and you get an event that you need the leecher guy for near the boulder in the field.

and from there on you unlock events with the guy

in one instance after you get enough scenes it will prop you a note telling you not to allow yourself to be alone with him. which can only happen in the bar assuming you didnt lose your virginity yet.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the latest version of the game? Because I've been unable to find it on the usual sites.

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit* For the love of... I found that game breaking bug and just my epic luck, I kept saving on the same slot for about 3 hours ........................................ -.-
Now I'll have to wait for ver 1.1, cause I sure ain't gonna backtrack 3 hours -.-
You and me both, sorry to hear you didn't realize in time :-/

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where to find the latest version of the game? Because I've been unable to find it on the usual sites.
As far as i've understood he's working on "replacements" - patches for it. And i guess they've been distributed through dlsite, so we'll be waiting until someone uploads the patches somewhere noncancer.

*hint hint nudge nudge*At mega plz my dudes

ivaleon

Reputation score

Someone can share game at mega :)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone can share game at mega :)
this game already have torrent and available in several H site ...

and better share MEGA via PM, so we can nail the bastard who always give fake report to MEGA ...

boobybot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

guys enuemu creator of SACRED EYES and 二つの剣の物語
released his new game エンジェリックフォース・ユキ

i know this isn't the place to post this but holy fuking shit i am hyped!?:D

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ugh really?

Do you have nothing better to do than childish trolling? Get a grip dude and get out of here.

alterkaesar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got a save?

Reputation score

yes does anyone has a good save i am not able to progress any H events and its getting irritating on how to proceed further.

Normal game is almost to complete all crystals set and have to fight the mamoth.

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:( can someone give a walkthrough for this game pls

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, I played though it now and got the Nasty End.
The Game was good but it was overly confusing how to get scenes. Especially the ones with more Lust developed.

Also it is not a Game you can fap to while playing xD
You need seroius Time to see something and then you have huge Gaps between scenes.
A bit of a Shame though I generally like Starworks Games and their Art.

Oh yeah, the recollection Room is a joke.
Many of the Scenes aren't in there like for example all scenes from the um...the house where you work as a bunny :p

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh yeah, the recollection Room is a joke.
Many of the Scenes aren't in there like for example all scenes from the um...the house where you work as a bunny :p
the bunny scenes have their own room. If you are in the recollection room just use the other exit

notyou

Reputation score

I can' find the sandworm, HALP pls, can someone upload a screenshot of the place? ty in advance. :(

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I can' find the sandworm, HALP pls, can someone upload a screenshot of the place? ty in advance. :(
At the 2nd town, go to west exit and enter the desert area.
Western exit.jpg

Go Northwest, and pass into the northwestern area.
Entrance to northwestern area.jpg

Once in the northwestern area go to the top left/northwest corner, and go through that. There's a signpost with a question mark on top of it.
entrance to worm.jpg

Lastly when in the desert area where the worm is you're looking to go to the west side of the map.
Worm.jpg

I've tried my best to get some landmarks in that you might know after running around in the desert, good luck hunting - pps remember that you're going to do a lot more damage to the worm when she is being swallowed, but keep in mind that you can't be swallowed completely as it leads to a BE.

Last edited:

ruifly2

Reputation score

Gamebreaking bug with the lecher dude after his second round of visits to the cities, upon trying to un-party him or not being in a party with him when in the 2nd city will repeat the scene indefinitely.

that is however fixed as per the 1.1.

But i can't even find that anywhere... <.<

Which is because it has yet to exist.
If you know how to use RPGmaker, this bug can be easily fixed by yourself.

Find the event ヒブロH2後路上キス,

add "turn off switch A" clause on the second tab
add "turn off switch B" clause on the fourth tab

dante2144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game this one the game breaking bugs killed me, but if u look past the technical bs its a great story/game