What's new

RPG RPG Maker [STARWORKS] 聖女セレス-白濁の国と渇きの大地- (RJ191221)

Styx101

Reputation score
And yet, gentlemen...
I know that for the first part of the game have a translation, I have already passed it.
Is there an English translation for this 2nd part, or all of you played Japanese with auto translators?

maxthegreat

Reputation score
And yet, gentlemen...
I know that for the first part of the game have a translation, I have already passed it.
Is there an English translation for this 2nd part, or all of you played Japanese with auto translators?
I've played an auto translator version. I really don't know if there's a oficial translated version, i couldn't find it either.

devil7

Reputation score
There is also 2 H scene in the guard tower we opened up with the old man. The 2nd H scene however requires a High H level. Since I missed some of the H scene I could not get it on this play through, but per the completed save it is there.
Where is the guard tower?

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In the 3rd town you discover.

"Regardless, our next destination is north from the temple, and the mine area. Head west and north, then circle around the area and continue north until you reach the 3rd town"

The top of the tower has a bed, make sure you take the old man and your H level is really high.)

flamingice

Reputation score
Hi, found out a few things in addition if any:

This is me trying to make Celes a total slut so the below goes, not considering the ending.

Based on the previous fantastic walkthrough, this is considering you have:
1. Used the Hibiro (item shop guy or Lecher) for all levels at mine, collected the wine and went back for the scene and chose celes.
2. Gide (Old guy) - got the bath scene at the old temple, and the anal scene back at the 3rd Town bed.
3. After that, go with Hibiro back to the 3rd Town Bed and you get a final scene.
_____

Only after the above then the below will occur:

1. After some time working at the Pub (mining town) there will be a bald guy that you talk to that he will ask you to meet him outside the pub, he will be on the bench right outside and you need to talk to him and say yes (1st option) to get a scene, there's no exclamation mark so you have to look for him on the bench beside the pub. You will get to prostitute yourself. (Prostitution with old guy)

2. I made a mistake and got stuck for a long time after not going back to the pub after the bad end with Gigel (hooded guy) at the pub, it will refresh and pretend it never happened but it already clocked as one of your memories in the recollection room. You can then come back to the pub again, go to the top left and this warehouse owner will be on the 2nd floor. Talk to him to get a scene.

3. After the scene with the warehouse owner, you can come back to the pub again and talk to the amour guy at the counter area. Answer yes (1st option) for another scene. This will be the final scene for the pub and you will not be able to come back to the pub after this.

After the scene with the amour guy, it opens up another H scene for the following:

1. Mine 1F - Provided you have already done the gathering of 10 bones quest, you can talk to the guy in the rest area to give him your bunny suit. When you have the amour guy scene cleared, you can come back here for another scene.

2. Church - Provided you have bought the church for 30k? you get a first scene at first with the trespassers. For the 2nd scene, go back after you have the scene with the amour guy.

3. Slum - 1st scene was the bukake and they ran away halfway. 2nd scene requiring the amour guy scene will be the actual deed.
____

JamminguWayy

Reputation score
I seem to run into a script error with the machine translated version I found on fapforfun. It happens whenever Ceres or a party member dodges an attack (an attack misses them). Screen goes black, this pops up, then boom, crash. I don't get technobabble or know anything about how these games work so I have no clue what to do here.

Screenshot (390).png