What's new

ACT Loli [stドッペル]Bloodroot (RJ388692)

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah i have try what you say , and i maybe found the problem , i dont have the third jump (the bounce you can use in the air ) and is needed to access at a high one plateform i think is thats my problem , i need to find the third jump before thats, i have the double , the charged , the mega , but i dont have the bounce one ><
If you have the ghost girl from the creepy dark place and use her as a sub weapon , you can levitate in exchange for mp and control your direction(left or right only).So as long as the platform you want to reach is just a bit further away than a double jump just use the ghost girl to hover to it.

Regris Kallen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This should be a save right before the last boss and post-clear. If there's a fourth character in the dicking room, I have no idea where she is, but I'm pretty sure I fought all of the bosses...

Attachments

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ghost girl in question being.

This should be a save right before the last boss and post-clear. If there's a fourth character in the dicking room, I have no idea where she is, but I'm pretty sure I fought all of the bosses...
They said there was only 4 H anim for now in the game so 3 girls + mastubation(girl and futa variations) and I think that's it.

Attachments

skydreamless

Reputation score
Ghost girl in question being.
Man , i love you , i finaly pass this stupid passage ! the ghost was the solution !

well now i have a strange bug , when i enter the wizard girl , she got a beam and i am pushed away from the room then stuck without possibility to moving Oo

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Man , i love you , i finaly pass this stupid passage ! the ghost was the solution !

well now i have a strange bug , when i enter the wizard girl , she got a beam and i am pushed away from the room then stuck without possibility to moving Oo
Had the same until I started the game with applocal in japanese unicode.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

map there
unfortunately important items aren't marked

how do i break purple and large green blocks? I have 1x green crystal but the green blocks don't break

tyxon09209

Reputation score
So i used someone's save file and they didnt have this gem doesnt have much of a good range like the scythes and doesnt have a combo into it but it can resist some atks when winding up the slash and it deals good dmg used it to beat a multitude of bosses before using someone's save which has the final boss and this did wonders to the two bosses. You can get this in the big mini boss one with that grab atk that holds you in place then slashes at you knocking you back very far. Ill take a pic if you dont know what im saying lol.

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The animation is decent, but I wish the gallery can play it endlessly.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
there's barely any H in this!
It was better to remove the H in the game as a whole and just made a non-H version instead if they were going to slack off on that part.
Aside from the futa choices.

The gameplay seems cool for those who like platformers with 0.5 invul dark souls experience.
Aside from that, the art looks cool: Not something you could fap to anyways.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have are you even supposed to grind (without activating casual mode), if around the second hit you're disarmed and around fourth dead, while early enemies give you a pittance for exp ?

Also, is there a point of gathering those gems from the walls that regenerate upon returning ?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Have are you even supposed to grind (without activating casual mode), if around the second hit you're disarmed and around fourth dead, while early enemies give you a pittance for exp ?

Also, is there a point of gathering those gems from the walls that regenerate upon returning ?
Well, simply learn enemies attack pattern and you gonna get used of it in no time, it's actually become easier in the end...

That's gems on the wall recover small portion of your weapon skill points for the white ones and mp for the blue ones....

By the way, where's the last boss in this game? I'm already destroyed all those 3 trees and currently wandering aimlessly looking for new places....

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, simply learn enemies attack pattern and you gonna get used of it in no time, it's actually become easier in the end...

That's gems on the wall recover small portion of your weapon skill points for the white ones and mp for the blue ones....

By the way, where's the last boss in this game? I'm already destroyed all those 3 trees and currently wandering aimlessly looking for new places....
have you reached the clock tower? There's another tree + final boss at the top of it.
In fact, the final tree room is above the final boss room lmao

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
have you reached the clock tower? There's another tree + final boss at the top of it.
In fact, the final tree room is above the final boss room lmao
Still can't find it, the clock tower is the map with yellow platform isn't it? I just keep going in circles on that map....

Edit : nevermind, the author adding link new map pdf file that has more clearer clue on boss location, and I'm actually not even reach the clocktower map *facepalm*

Last edited:

yami200148

Reputation score
i have a strange bug at the witch boss when the big tree monster attack it knocked me out of the room then im unable to move 1653390264176.png
1653390287780.png

Last edited by a moderator:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So I haven't finished the game and I haven't actually read through the thread, but it seems like some of the latest posts in this thread are talking about not being able to break the lime green/dark green/purple blocks, and I just managed to get how to do break those blocks myself, so I'll write this down:

For location names, I'll call the one you start with the Suburbs, the green dank area the Abandoned Sector, the yellow castle thing with a blue night-sky background the Laboratory, and then the Clocktower.

The lime green blocks can be broken after obtaining the small green crystal that boosts the attack power of the float-jump gem. The earliest you can get one is probably from the just-out-of-screen hidden item in one of the connectors between the Laboratory and Abandoned Sector (accessible by highjumping up from the hub). Hit the blocks with the small tornado the float-jump gem generates.

The dark green blocks can be broken after obtaining the 8-way dash attack skill: the second boss (rapier) will talk about wanting a Jade-Green Seed when talked to in the hub. You need the Water Spirit's Blessing (obtained from an alternate route through the Laboratory, one of two that involves a lot of water; it allows you to sink in water instead of float). You then head to the great bridge with endlessly respawning mermaid warriors, go right one screen, go down the great big watery pit in the middle of the room, and take the route to the right. Give the Jade-Green Seed to the second boss and she'll give you the dash attack skill.

The purple blocks can be broken by the light-dark fusion attack skill, which can be learned from the Pale-Dark Sword Art Book key item stored in a metal treasure chest in the Laboratory. It's the one in the room where you need to flip two switches (one from the left and one from the right) to access.

By the way, for getting to hard-to-reach platforms, aside from using the ghost's levitation subweapon (technically it's supposed to be more of a defensive/invulnerability subweapon), you can generally get everywhere between using double jump, high jump, superjump, the float-jump gem (wind spirit's gem), the 'pogo' move you get pretty much automatically after getting doublejump (down+jump after doublejumping), the 8-way dash, and the invincible slide-behind-the-enemy skill you get from the third boss (scythe). Sadly I've not played Castlevania games so I don't know what the move's actual name is supposed to be. At least until you get the aerial high jump.

Last edited:

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get to the H-scene room? Playing on a save download from here and just trying to find it

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
How do you get to the H-scene room? Playing on a save download from here and just trying to find it
go to where all the npcs are gathered and talk to the twintail blonde to go to her domain. You spawn in a room you can masturbate in and if you leave (right) you can talk to her for grapple scenes.
Then from there go down for sex animation room (door has a heart on it you can't miss it)