What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [SteamUp] High Pressure

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score
Hello to ULMF community!

I'm Peter Snayde from SteamUp team, and I want to announce here our first project, that called "High Pressure"!
It's an adult RPG in steampunk setting in world of endless war, and alternative progress. You will play as Adelina Steinmeyer - heir to a small noble house that has fallen on hard times. She is working as a journalist for the “Small Times” an independent publishing house in the capital of the Endar Empire. Opportunity knocks at her door as the head of the office intends to retire, offering her a chance to inherit the newspapers by taking part in a contest. With the winds of rebellions and dissatisfaction brewing in the distant colonies of the empire. She must travel to the regions of conflict and write the best stories she can in hopes of earning her prize and restoring her house to its former glory.

The Gameplay:
  • Look for various information to help you write a story. Talk with different characters, read the signs. Information can hide anywhere.
  • Even the smallest choice can lead you to an alternative development of events, or to other results. It will also influence the mood and character of Adelina.
  • Develop relationships with various characters, and open their storylines.
  • In order to shore up her finances after getting robbed Adelina will have to engage in various odd jobs, presented as simple mini-games. Each with their own potential to lead her into interesting situations. Some workplaces will demand certain attire from her. This will in turn help with changing what she is willing to do in order to keep herself afloat while waiting for her next big break.
  • Look for blueprints and details to modify your gun.
  • Engage in a custom built battle system. Manage your turn by using your action points in the most effective way. Quick but weak multiple attacks per turn, regular attacks or the costly aimed attack for greater damage. Tide things to your advantage by engaging in special actions! Take cover, try to dodge incoming shots or try to expose a weakness. Use items when the situation gets dire and need a special edge.
  • During the course of story You will be able explore "dungeons", where management of team resources and decision will be really important.
  • Also in the course of the story, you will be able to take part in stealth missions.
26473 26474 26475 26476
Right now we just released demo, and want You to take a look at it, and share your thoughts about it. Please visit our , and share Your thoughts. Any support will be valuable.

Peter

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Art seems promising so far, there's a lot of typos here and there but I'm guessing English isn't your first language, which I don't mind so long as the ideas come across clearly. Gameplay-wise, could definitely use some polishing in animations and I have noticed that frames do drop here and there but most notably with combat and accessing the menu. I bid you good luck in accomplishing this game. Art seems a lot nicer than many of the Western HRPGs that I have seen or played.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked and moved back to the Under Construction section.

OP
Peter_Snayde

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score
New status update was released!
Visit our Patreon page to read details!

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Very intrigued by the foundation work on this one. The custom art looks great, gameplay seems to be varied and have alot of planned depth rather than linear "go talk to X for scene, repeat until game finished".
Current concern lies in how will the H be implemented? Is there even any in the demo at the moment(as the screenshots suggest this is just a tech demo)?
Will there be in-combat H? Is it all relationship building for scenes? Saw on your patreon a waitress minigame; Minigame cut-ins? Groping/harassment? Prostitution?
As I said, it looks really promising as a tech demo, but there is very little info on the H in this H game which sometimes points to nothing being in there for half a year of development? Could you elaborate on this aspect?

OP
Peter_Snayde

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score
Very intrigued by the foundation work on this one. The custom art looks great, gameplay seems to be varied and have alot of planned depth rather than linear "go talk to X for scene, repeat until game finished".
Current concern lies in how will the H be implemented? Is there even any in the demo at the moment(as the screenshots suggest this is just a tech demo)?
Will there be in-combat H? Is it all relationship building for scenes? Saw on your patreon a waitress minigame; Minigame cut-ins? Groping/harassment? Prostitution?
As I said, it looks really promising as a tech demo, but there is very little info on the H in this H game which sometimes points to nothing being in there for half a year of development? Could you elaborate on this aspect?
Hi there!
We planned a lot to implement, and working on that plans step by step.)
There won't be in-combat H-content. In waitress game there will be groping/harassment.
We want to add more content, but without enough support it will take a lot time, since content is not cheap, and we aim for some level of quality, and I don't want to decrease this level.

sporkster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This seems interesting. I love the clothing system and the general setting.
The demo has a few bugs - which is understandable - but it's nice nonetheless.
Keep it up and you'll get a subscriber :)

OP
Peter_Snayde

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score
Hey everyone! We are back to work!
Check our new post!

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I like the character art, and steampunk is always great. What kinds of fetishes will be covered?

OP
Peter_Snayde

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score
Hello everyone!

Fixed version is out!
Check our post of Patreon page, subscribe, and leave your comments!

Peter

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Depends on how story goes.)
I have to insist on a straight answer - because while it's clear a great deal of effort has gone into the game's storyline(s), worldbuilding and dialog, it's very time consuming to absorb - I'd have to know it has some content that would appeal to me, for me to commit to playing through it.

OP
Peter_Snayde

Peter_Snayde

Reputation score
Hello everyone!

New version is out!

I have to insist on a straight answer - because while it's clear a great deal of effort has gone into the game's storyline(s), worldbuilding and dialog, it's very time consuming to absorb - I'd have to know it has some content that would appeal to me, for me to commit to playing through it.
I don't really understand the question. can You be more specific, please?

Ilverin

Reputation score
Looks to me they are asking if there is a decent amount of H-scenes justifying going through the story/world building.

As for the new update, I can't wait to try it out :3

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
Looks to me they are asking if there is a decent amount of H-scenes justifying going through the story/world building.

As for the new update, I can't wait to try it out :3
I'd rather say that, he was asking about what type of genre of fetish this game will include f.e bdsm, ntr, shota all these stuff (those mentioned are not what I like but it gives a clear example)

"What kinds of fetishes will be covered?" is pretty specific dude.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"What kinds of fetishes will be covered?" is pretty specific dude.
Not to mention is generally one of the big things people use to gauge whether an adult game is worth looking into or not. Not having a direct answer on this doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Maybe dev doesn't know what Fetish means.