OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

"That sounds... weird... but... this was not the only one... I think... three were forced down before that one..." Rose would proceed to say, still red in the face and rather drenched in slime as she made her way to the wall and seated herself against it. "And... in there... my body was trying to... tell me to let it go... to have more of those... it was so weird... What was that all about..." she would go on to say as Adelle fetched herself a mop from the laundry room.

Going back to the room with her new weapon, Adelle sought to poke the kukri off from the bulb. But as she had not completely killed the thing off, it grabbed the mop handle too, the whole thing turning into another tug-o-war between them. For a minute or two, she had to contest with the plant, but eventually ended up knocking the kukri out and to the floor right next to the door. Simultaneously, the plant claimed victory, pulling the mop out from her grip and smacking the business end into her face once before it was taken into the room. Thankfully the end was not wet, so it was only a basic mop end to the face.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh goodness. And well... that was arousal. It's when you get... really hot and bothered. And you get this itch down between your legs. I'm sure you probably felt something like that, if I had to guess anyway," Adelle said, before she went back and grabbed herself a mop from the laundry room. "I'll... teach you a little more about those feelings when we get done, or to a spot that we don't have to worry about anything. But I can promise you that acting on those feelings isn't always a bad thing, just need the right time and place, you know. But suffice it to say, I'll make you feel Really good," Adelle then said with a wink, after returning and trying to poke her kukri free from the bulb, only to have it yank the thing out of her hands after a tug of war and bop her in the face with the mop end, but she managed to knock her kukri loose fortunately, and quickly reached in to grab it and sheathe it once more after getting back up.

"Ugh, you bastard," Adelle grumbled at the thing, setting the mop aside just outside of the door and checking on Rose again. "You alright to keep going hon? If not, I can keep checking these rooms here while you rest," Adelle asked Rose after setting the mop aside and making sure Rose was okay before she moved to the next door on the right side that she had planned on checking.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I'll... manage... Just have to be more careful... Got surprised by them since... I paid no attention to the ceiling... Go on... I'll be right there..." Rose would reply, letting Adelle go on as she got to her feet, slight wobble being present for a moment as she went into the laundry room. Picking up some clean uniforms with the tip of two claws, she tried to clean up by herself.

The third room on the right was not really a room at all by that point. It had been collapsed in as the roof had come down in there, now being a simple pile of debris that had taken the room out. One could possibly climb the rubble and make it into the roof above the staff quarters this way.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey, it's alright hon. You don't got to push yourself, and everyone makes mistakes," Adelle said reassuringly to Rose, patting her shoulder with a gentle smile on her face, before getting a couple of the old uniforms and helping Rose clean up since she had her claws to worry about and everything. "Here, lemme help you before I get to looking around again. You're more important to me than a job," Adelle told Rose without a hint of embarrassment.

Once Rose was well on the way to clean, Adelle let her finish up and headed on to the next room, where she saw it was mostly collapsed, and she figured it Might be best to leave that for now, but she noted it in her mind to come back later so as to get up on the roof if need be. With that, she'd check the next room on the right, with her kukri in hand as she eased into the room to look around and see if it was clear or not, and if it had nothing of real interest, Adelle would start searching the left side rooms unless there were any others on the right that she might have overlooked.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The fourth room along the line in the right-side doors was not particularly spooky either, the inside containing what had likely been the warden's office back in the days. The old and dusty yet fancy desk and chair, along with the filing cabinets were pretty readily suggesting it. And while Adelle had been careful in the entry, she was probably overdoing it as this room too was spared of any living inhabitants.

The next one, the final one on the right side, was a little more concerning though. It was a meeting room, with a large table stuck into the middle and a bunch of chairs around it, along with a large movable flip chart at the back wall. But beside that, there were a lot of weird plant growth areas in there, some light breaking in from a few holes in the ceiling. And as luck would have it, two further plant creatures were nestled in there as well, one rising up just a little to right from the door while the other was further back and straight ahead from the entry. They were a little different from the ones before, having a large red plant matter ball for a head, the rest of them being basically made up of a mass of thick green and red vines under that ball, most being used for locomotion but a few acting out of that to be hands. The act of opening the door had roused them, and they started coming at Adelle, not particularly fast despite their many leg-vines.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Seeing nothing of any real note in the fourth room, which Adelle had to figure was the warden's office of the place, she moved on after finding nothing, but rather liked the chair, so maybe she'd come back for it at a later date, if she could both remember, and had time. Slipping back out and around to the last room on the right however proved interesting to say the least, as she saw a couple of more plant like creatures, different than the bulb like things in the other room she'd rescued Rose from.

"Well now, these guys look different," Adelle muttered softly to herself, getting her sword out real quick as she looked around the room for anything interesting that she might be able to use, and if she saw nothing really worthy of note, she'd close the door quickly before the things could grab her. However, if she did see anything worthy of note, then Adelle would step in and swing her blade at the closest of the plant creature's aiming just under the red head looking part on it, and hoping that was its weak point.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Taking a quick gander at the room and what it had in it, the wide angle showed that it was mostly one of no real relevance. The only real potential to be found was a tilted locker at the back, leaning against the back corner wall as someone or something had tipped it, accidentally or not. But as the creatures were there, it would take getting rid of them to access that locker, and it was a gamble at the heart as there was no guarantee there was anything useful actually hidden beneath those doors.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Spotting to locker, Adelle perked up slightly, and figured it might be worth a check just in case, since this Was a prison after all, albeit a currently unused one. Stepping into the room, Adelle got her wakizashi ready in hand and slipped to the side of one the nearest one of the creatures and aimed for just under the red head thing with her blade in an effort to take the thing out, before going towards the other one with the same tactic.

"Come on, just make this easy so I can check that locker you two," Adelle mumbled softly to herself as she went at the first one.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Aiming for the proverbial neck, the connecting point between the vines and the actual head, Adelle found the creature she was aiming at jerking itself back as she swiped. Of course it tried to come back at her, going for the same rather basic grapple strats as the ones from before. It was not too lucky though as the busty girl easily saw it coming and kept herself out of reach before going at it again, this time making contact and removing a pair of leg-vines with the second attack. The plant was quick to keep up though, one vine grabbing Adelle's waist and another getting her empty left arm by the forearm.

The other plant was moving on up and was almost at the door by that point, probably getting itself into the fray in a moment. But there was another thing, the sound of Rose to be heard. "Something going on... in there? Do you need my help..." she could be heard calling over from across the other side of the corridor, probably at the fourth left side door by then.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well the things seemed mostly rather slow at least, Adelle found, but that didn't make it any easier to avoid them really all that much. Her first swing missed too and that was a bit annoying, to say the least. Adelle hopped back, and swung again, taking out a couple of its legs, or what passed for legs anyway, however she did end up getting grabbed around her waist and her left wrist was grabbed also. "Damn... you just don't know when to give up huh," Adelle muttered under her breath as she was grabbed, looking around at the other one approaching and knowing she Might be in a bit of a pickle here.

"Mmm, Might need your help a bit if things don't pan out in my favor hon. Couple of things in here. Not overly fast, but... at least they're on the floor rather than the ceiling," Adelle called back to Rose as she swung her wakizashi at the bindings around her arm and waist to try and break free.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Freeing oneself was easy enough, the grappling limbs not offering much in the way of resistance against the sharp blade that was brought to bear on them. And while it tried, the plant was faring less better after having to release Adelle. The second one moved up to the door at that point, but only managed to get there for a second before the large claw hand came from the outside, the rising uppercut swing throwing it right back to the start where it had awakened from and into a pile. Not only that, the hit tore deep gashes on it's head as it had taken the hit almost directly there, reminding everyone present just how dreadfully powerful those claws were if they were allowed to do their job. Ducking herself in past the door, Rose looked at the situation, not really saying anything as she maintained focus on the one she had just slammed into the back. While it had taken a serious hit, it was not completely out just yet, and was getting back to it's feet.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Things seemed to turn back to Adelle's favor thankfully as she cut herself free, and one of Rose's large clawed hands reached in through the doorway and slashed the second plant thing coming for Adelle. Leaving the second one to Rose, Adelle pushed forward against the first, and stabbed her wakizashi at its head in an attempt to divert its attention from her left hand which grabbed her kukri and slashed it out from the other side to try and split the head thing open and make quick work of her opponent, expecting Rose to completely annihilate her foe.

"Come on, just go down already," Adelle grunted as she performed her attack on the plant creature.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Despite the lack of intelligence for the most part, the plant was not quite taken by surprise at the attacks coming it's way. It managed to deflect some hits by swatting Adelle's arms back when she came it, even slapping back at her with a tentacle slam to the face one time. But she too was getting things done, wounding the vegetative opponent twice despite the mildly stunning impact that she had taken.

Rose on the other hand was far above her own opponent at that point, closing the distance between them with a pair of steps and a small leap. There was really no contest to be seen as she grabbed the recovering plant by the head and hurled against the wall on the left before it could try any grabbing maneuvers against her. And before it could even slump down again, the large girl followed up, coming at it with both claw hands at the ready. Doubling up, she tore into the vines, two quick slashes of heavy claws sending bits flying everywhere before she cut the barrage short and sunk all the fingers in her right hand into the squirming head, smushing it almost effortlessly as the vines stopped moving.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The scuffle continued between the two, and Adelle grumbled as some of her attacks were deflected by the tentacles of the creature, but she landed a few solid hits at least. A blow to her face came though and she saw stars momentarily, but she still managed to attack the thing and slash it some. Rose meanwhile was devastating her opponent, grabbing it and pretty much just putting its head through the wall, Adelle saw as she tussled with her foe. "Jeez she's fucking strong," Adelle mumbled to herself in both awe and a bit of fright.

As Rose finished her foe off, Adelle couldn't be left behind, and jumped into the air, and stabbed downward with both of her blades, hoping to sink one of them into its reddish head and put an end to it with any luck. "Come on, can't let Rose do all the heavy lifting," Adelle said as she attacked once more.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Having a plan, Adelle sought to take a dive at her particular opponent, one that did not want to get caught as it retreated from her reach just enough to make her miss and land a little awkward. And while the thing tried to come at her again, the busty girl was in for a good fright as the attack towards her was interrupted by the very locker she had been looking for sailing through the air at high speeds towards the plant before the two collided with the wall, the force of the hit pretty much squishing the already wounded monster's head thing into paste. It had missed her by only a few inches, but had done it regardless, leaving her without damage. The culprit was of course Rose, who was now breathing rather audibly, having that red glow Adelle had seen in their initial encounter in her eyes once again. And just to make things scarier, she reached for the flip board next, moving towards the already pulped plant with the thing in her other hand.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As the thing retreated Just enough out of her reach to cause her to miss, Adelle growled, but as the thing started to come back at her, Adelle gasped and fell back flat on her bubbly butt as the locker sailed past her head and just barely missed her, and slammed into the plant thing. "W-Whoa shit. T-That was close," Adelle panted softly as she collected herself after that quite close scare.

Seeing the strange and frightening red glow in her eyes, Adelle gulped audibly as Rose made to grab the flip board next, and thought it was Probably in her best interests to Not do what she was about to do, but she did it anyway. "R-Rose, stop... calm down, it's over now, they're gone. O-Okay?" Adelle cried, rushing over and hugging Rose, as her face slammed into Rose's breasts.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Instead of hitting with it, Rose did end up throwing the flip board as well, necessitating an evade maneuver before she was reachable by the scared Adelle. And while she did push the busty girl along for a small distance, the large girl did stop upon being addressed, the situation taking a minute to defuse as she did reach out towards the dead plant with her arms. But thankfully she would cease, the breathing quieting down and the glow going away as she slumped down to her knees again. She had been doing that a lot in the place. "Sorry... I lost my calm and... my old instincts took over..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I-It's okay hon. We all lose our cool sometimes. Are you okay? I'm more worried about you than anything," Adelle replied softly, as she sank down with Rose, looking up with a worried expression on her face.

Adelle brushed rose's hair away from her face and stood up so that she was a bit closer to being face to face. "Here hon, let me help you," Adelle said softly, going and grabbing one of the old jumpsuit things that they'd used to clean Rose up before, to wipe her claws clean of the gore of the plant things, being extra careful so she wouldn't cut herself on the things. "There we go, all clean," Adelle said, leaning in and kissing Rose on the cheek, before she got back up and offered a hand to help Rose back up too, and then she'd check the locker.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"It's... what that man that was my creator... trained me for... to fight with my fullest... most unrestrained form... But it can be hard... to stop once I give myself to the instincts..." Rose would explain what she had just gone through. Cleaning her claws was not that hazardous, as long as one paid attention when dealing with the tips and the sharp back parts of the first two sections in her fingers. Even if Rose were to hit with fists, it looked as if some slashing would be involved.

The locker turned out to easily be worth the effort, holding an unloaded M32 launcher in desert tan colors within itself. But it was not completely without any potential out of the locker as there were loose shells for the thing rolling in there as well, ones of the tear gas variety, unfortunately or not depending on how one looked at it. If collected, there would be just enough shots to give the launcher it's full 6-round magazine. "What's that... looks like one of those... "guns" you have..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hey... it's alright hon. I swear it. I'm not upset, or anything like that. I'm just worried about you is all," Adelle told Rose with a soft smile on her face.

After making sure Rose was cleaned up and everything, and she went to check on the locker, Adelle whistled softly to herself in awe as she beheld the grenade launcher. "Oh yeah, this is a Really nice gun. I think I'll take this since nobody else is here to claim it. Need to get some actualy grenades for it though to blow something up if need be, and... oh well lookie here. Tear gas grenades, but still grenades," Adelle replied when Rose asked if it was one of her gun things, noticing the loose grenades in the bottom, which she grabbed and loaded the thing up with, before putting all of the rest in her backpack for safe keeping, and figuring she wouldn't find any actual explosive grenades for it, since it was a prison after all.

Once she'd collected everything, Adelle would help Rose back to her feet and prepared to finish checking the rooms around them in search of their target. "I can use these to smoke our target out without killing him. I'm fairly sure that they'll pay us more for Not killing him, so let's try to if we can, okay hon," Adelle said cheerfully, looking for a strap to sling the grenade launcher around her shoulder to carry it like that.