Steel Sky (Adelle/Mind Flayer)

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Rose was not against the idea of sitting around and spending the night in the satyr glade. "It feels... safe enough to be around them. I don't feel like they want to harm us. Maybe they have some... comfortable sleeping places too." she would speak her mind, once more drawing curious looks with her size and appearance as the number of satyrs increased in the vicinity.

The cook did not seem to be in need of help, already having another one of the goatmen to manage his little duties. The cook himself was making some cuts into the meat while his partner ground down the various plants that Brag had brough in to make a spice paste. Eventually the bonfire was lit and the dead animal set on a spit over the fire, where the cook would start the roast. With evening coming around slowly, the amount of satyrs present increased, at least a dozen of them around once Adelle took notice. And there were probably more of them in the areas nearby as they could hear the sounds of beautiful pipes and the steady beating of drums from the nearby areas. Eventually the casks were opened and some satyrs started to get the drink ready in anticipation of the food. Brag would come over to Adelle with a wooden pint, offering it to her with a smile. "Something our brew guys make. We'd be savages if we did not offer the first drinks to you two."

Meanwhile, the elder could be seen giving the same offer to Rose, who had been sitting a little ways to side on her own. The pint was about the usual size, but seemed to be comically small in Rose's hands as she was extra careful in handling the pint. Not asking any questions, she just threw it all down the hatch, handing the cup back to the elder, who went off almost immediately, jogging towards the casks. Apparently the large girl had taken a liking to the drink and requested seconds.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Aye, same. It would be nice to have a comfy little bed of some sort," Adelle said with a nod, and let the satyrs work their magic on the food as it cooked.

She had offered to help, but they seemed to have it well in hand, and told her not to worry about it, so she busied herself with cleaning her pistol, making sure it was loaded, and cleaning her sword off, before helping Rose tend to her claws, cleaning them up and whatnot. "There you go hon, good as new," Adelle told Rose as she finished that up, and Brag brought a wooden pint over to offer her. "Oh? Don't mind if I do. And whoa, Rose... can't be left behind now can I, hmhm," Adelle said, looking amazed that Rose had downed her drink so quickly, so Adelle started nursing her own as well, downing about half of it in a few short gulps, and licking her lips as she did, and it warmed her belly.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The drink within the pint was sweeter than average, and not quite as strong as the harder stuff, probably being on the same level of alcohol content as the average wine would. Honey was the most strong taste be found, but tinges of spices and alcohol itself were easily found as well. An easy drink to have, by all accounts, as it was just the right alcohol content to not oppress the drinker. "Brew boys made a good batch of this spiced honey mead. Don't hold yourself back, we have a large stock." Brag would comment, having his own pint to take in while another satyr took a seat on the other side of Adelle, knocking pints with her before drinking it. From there, they would simply sit there, not giving the girl any trouble, probably waiting for the meat.

Rose was getting herself a second drink courtesy of the elder, and like the first one, that too went down the hatch in one tip of the cup. This was more or less impressing the elder, who started waving towards the two brewers, one of them bringing a whole cask for them before returning to his own duties. From there, the large girl and the elder would look like they'd drink together from the same cask, the latter pouring himself a pint as well once he had given Rose her third one. From there he'd sit down as well, right next to the large girl while the cask remained at his other side, ready to provide them. He was not shy about contact it looked like, frequently giving Rose some friendly nudges and such, and while they did talk, it was mostly him doing the talking as he seemed to be asking the large girl questions and giving his mind on different things to her.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm, this is delicious. So don't mind if I do," Adelle told Brag, knocking her pint with the satyrs next to her as she nursed her drink further.

Adelle watched as Rose got her second drink and downed it as quickly as the first, and she couldn't help but smile as Rose seemed to be loosening up far more than she'd been before. "Hey, bout when is that meat gonna be ready huh? A girl's gotta eat after all," Adelle teased at any of the satyrs that were tending to the meat, sipping some more of her mead, before setting it down to stretch out a bit and relax while Rose had fun, and they all waited for the food to finish cooking, with Adelle chatting some with the other satyrs, getting to know how many lived there, and what all other races lived there in the forest too.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
The mention of meat seemed to draw some amused looks and an open snicker or two from the gathered satyrs, only the elder and the cook not making any of it as they had their own stuff to deal with. "Impatient maybe? You really want it now?" Brag would be the one to reply as he had been for a while. The answer did seem to draw interest from a few other satyrs as well, who were looking on to see what Adellr had to say.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hey, I'm hungry. And what, you offering another bit of meat instead? I dunno if I'd want it from a guy that got caught in a goblin trap. It might not be enough to satisfy this girl," Adelle teased back at Brag with a smirk as she got up to get herself another drink, winking at one of the other satyrs as she went to get a refill, bending down to do so at the cask when she got to it.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well I just might have that." Brag would go on to say, chugging the entirety of his remaining pint in one go, taking off just in Adelle's wake to join her at the current refill cask. He too came down in a bend to get a new pint, up real closelike, but while Adelle was pouring one out, he brought his own pint in as well. But that was more of a distraction as his other hand went inside the busty girl's jeans, grabbing a full palm of ass. "What I have... Is far juicier than what the cook there has. Thus I must ask... Can YOU handle the meat?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Oh? Awful forward aren't you Brag. Tell me. Do I... leave your third leg stiffer than your hurt leg?" Adelle said back, letting his hand squeeze down in her jeans all he liked for the moment as she shifted her hips and purposely bumped her big bubbly butt directly against his crotch to tease him as she turned around to move away for him to fill his pint back up after she'd finished filling her own pint. "I'd... hate to exacerbate your wound and make it hurt worse than it already is, after all. Although, I do have a healthy appetite. So I'm in having quite the conundrum here," she added to Brag, smirking as she sipped her drink while he could now fill his own back up, though the groping had left her cheeks flushed faintly... or maybe that was the mead leaving her feeling more loose and relaxed.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Well... That is a safe assumption to make as most men would be." Brag would go on as he slipped his own pint under the tap to get more drink for himself. He would follow after Adelle once he was filled up again, not quite managing her pace with his limp but was putting in the effort to be as quick as possible. Sitting back down, he would do it in a manner to get himself into bodily contact with the busty girl and casually throw his arm around her shoulders before chugging again. The other satyr who had been there before seemed to be catching on and moved close as well, letting Adelle be the patty in a goatman sandwich so to speak, though they did not pressure her in any way, just kept themselves close.

On the side, Rose too was starting to get attention from some of the other satyrs, who were clearly interested in the tall albino female among them. They were not quite as bold as Brag, but had gathered near her still to see and hear the talk between her and the elder satyr. The elder, for his part, had taken a step forward as well, now sitting in bodily contact with the large girl, looking at one of her clawed hands and having to hold it up with both of his own as he appeared to be trying to make some sense of why she would have those. Another one of more average satyrs had taken the pint off from Rose's hands, kinda acting like a feeder and tipping her pint for her when she wanted it. On the side, he could be seen feeling Rose's horn with his hand, the two bands of light on it probably raising his curiousity.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle wasn't exactly moving quickly, and keeping a pace for Brag to stay with her, and sat between Brag and the other satyr, not minding their closeness that much, as they weren't necessarily being forceful here. Plus they were fun, and seemed to be quite nice. She took another gulp or two of her drink, and glanced over to see Rose being somewhat fawned over by... well, fawns, and satyrs too obviously. "So do you all know the elves that live in the forest here too? I would assume so, but figured I'd ask nonetheless. And also, do you by chance know the really scary super strong lady that has the magic that can literally disintegrate a person? Rose and I met her earlier today, before we came up this path and all," Adelle asked curiously as she sipped her mead some more, and reached up to let her blue colored hair down from the somewhat tight ponytail she normally kept it in, shaking the strands loose as she did, which in turn caused her breasts to jiggle a bit from side to side.

She didn't really saying anything about Brag's arm around her shoulders either, and she looked much more relaxed than she had when they first arrived also. "Also, this has got to be some of the best alcohol I've ever had. Not too strong, nor weak. Just right, and the taste, is amazing too," she commented about the mead, complimenting the maker, or makers, as she figured the satyrs here all pitched in, most likely.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"We've met with the elves yes. They are not quite fey, but about as close as they get, so we live on good terms and occasionally get together for exchanges of information and enjoyment. We try to keep each other on task so no nasty surprises can happen around the place." he would explain as he drank some more. "That one... We consider her to be bad juju, and yet... Quite many among our number feel like she is the final target for... Well you know. We all see how much of a risk even approaching that one is, but if you got to have a night with her, it would be the ultimate catch. As for her nature, we quite don't have the answer. The elves speak of her as some kind of earth spirit from ancient times, grown immeasurably strong over time. I don't think they are far off with that estimation, what with all the plant life sprouting into life around her and all that violent protecting of nature she does around here." he would go on, only having some second hand info about that woman from before.

Just then the meat maestro seemed to be ready, at least somewhat. He would start carving up the roasting animal with a knife, the only metal object around the glade so far. Thin slices would be cut off from the sizzling meat, nothing leaf-thin though, actual cuts with some substance to them. He would collect them into small bowls, keeping the portions small and controlled so no one would stuff themselves to oblivion right away. The helper would start dealing the out, making first rounds to Adelle and her two close partners. Just as she was accepting her own bowl, Brag would throw a little curveball at her, reaching the arm he had on shoulders down into her shirt and getting a good, thorough feel of some luscious boobie. "Careful with that, you wouldn't want to drop it now would you." he would say, the cook looking on with a look that was both judging but simultaneosly approving of the exchange between the two.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Huh, well, I know she's scary as hell. Bout made me piss my panties when she came up on us. I'm not afraid to admit. But then again, she Did kind of help us with those bandits, so I don't think she's all bad," Adelle replied as she sipped some more of her drink.

When she saw the satyr doing the cooking starting to cut into the sizzling meat, Adelle licked her lips hungrily, and couldn't help it when her stomach growled a bit at the sight of the meat being put into bowls. "Mmm, that looks absolutely delicious," Adelle commented as she accepted her bowl, and just then, one of Brag's hands slipped down into her shirt, palming her breast. "Right back at you, Brag. Are you sure you know how to handle what you're holding there, hmm? It might take more than one hand to manage, hmhm," Adelle giggled at him, holding her bowl of meat with one hand, and taking a bite with the other, as her nipple perked up against Brag's palm, unable to stop itself from the sudden groping as she simultaneously ate her food, and flirted some more with the satyr, while her shoulder opposite from Brag, gently bumped into the satyr on the other side of her, which in turn would give him a very good view down her shirt that Brag was stretching a bit with his hand down inside.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"Oh I've handled my fair share of these, I know my way around one, even with the size being this impressive. It'd be your large companion there who I'd have trouble with if it was her and those astonishing things. I wish Garuk the best if he does try to get into her clothes, which I think he is trying to do. He just... has a more subtle way around it, and probably picked up on her being a bit socially awkward." Brag would go on, casually carrying on with his not completely uninvited groping session. He would barely even look like he was paying attention, taking turns eating and drinking with his free hand while the other one would explore the little hill that was the titty. He would travel most of it with his fingers, eventually settling around the nipple area for a bit. "This at least feels excited. I think I'm on the right track." he would briefly talk up again before giving the pointed nipple the attention it desired. Squeezing and pulling on it with the firm yet considerate touch of a lover, he would tease the nub while occasionally wandering around the mound a bit.

"But... you don't need to be concerned for your friend, she's in good hands there. Garuk will treat her right, he is really good at managing shy ladies like her. He'll maybe come off as a bit of a dominator as he can be a bit rough on the less assertive partner, but he'll make sure she is given her due respect as an equal. He has a thing for strength and especially seems to hold strong women in high regard. I'd be surprised if he doesn't somehow try to test her physical might." the satyr would go on amidst the groping, while his companion, upon being prodded, would move in as well. Doing a different attack direction, he would go around the back and under instead of over, sliding some of Adelle's shirt up so he could get his hands on the merchandise. Then there were two breast fondlers, the second one looking a bit more enthusiastic about it as he was actually looking where his hand was while taking a drink but Brag still being the one with the superior touch despite his more unattentive looks and manners.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Hah, getting the weight off my back is rather nice..." Adelle sighed softly as her tit was groped by Brag, her nipple perking up even more and feeling like a little marble settled on her peak. "M-Mmm... you are pretty good at this, Brag. And, Garuk better not be mean to Rose. I'll have to smack him if he does," she then sighed after a few moments.

When the other satyr joined in the groping, Adelle couldn't help but feel her cheeks flushing further, as her body swayed slightly in time with the squeezes to her breasts, leaning a bit against Brag, and then the other satyr. "Let's get this troublesome bit of cloth outta the way. Gods I'm feeling so warm," Adelle panted softly after a minute or so of groping, her nipples both as stiff as they could be, as she began gently rubbing her thighs together as she set her bowl and cup both down for a moment, and lifted her shirt off the rest of the way, as it was pretty much already halfway there as it was. "Impressed, boys? They're all natural, and still growing too. And... o-oh n-not now... so embarrassing..." Adelle asked the two satyrs, and any of the others around, before blushing furiously as her breasts began to bead milk at her peaks, and leaving her looking embarrassed, as the two satyrs had free rein on her now large perky naked tits, while Adelle leaned back a bit after getting her food and drink back and taking another bite and drink as she enjoyed the groping, feeling quite relaxed and excited at the moment.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"That's the ticket..." Brag could be heard saying to himself as he saw the shirt leave the interaction between the three of them. The pair of goatish men would go on about their way for a bit more, opting to tease Adelle a little further and probably to get her into a more accepting state of mind before trying to go farther with her.

After a bit they would make a small move, Brag bapping his companion to move, who would go along with it and take a position properly behind Adelle, kinda having her in his lap but not really as they both were still sitting on the mostly comfy grasses of the clearing. He would resume doing what he was before, but with the full attention of both of his hands, the eager things groping the leaking breasts more vigorously than before. Brag himself would move to the front, being gentleman enough to let Adelle have her food before commencing his own plan. He would somewhat mirror his partner, again keeping the busty girl between the two of them. And he would make a little game out of this, drinking a little mead before he came forward for some satyr-level passionate kissing, letting Adelle have some of his mead as he kissed her deep. He would go on with this plan, eventually advancing it some more as he reached his free right hand into the huntress' pants, going to the princess parts with his fingers while still maintaining the mead-endowed kissing attack.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Adelle didn't seem to mind the attention both were giving her in the slightest. In fact, she seemed to be rather enjoying it, and the fact that both of the satyrs were so absorbed in her body. She continued eating her food too, getting plenty to eat, while not overeating, and she finished off her second pint of mead, as the two eased her down onto the grass with them, and she couldn't help but giggle happily as they upped their game on her even further. The more the satyr behind her squeezed her tits, the more her milk leaked out of them, soon dribbling down over his fingers as they sank into her soft tit flesh.

"Hah... that feels s-so nice. Not every day I get to meet a guy that really knows how to please a girl, you know," Adelle sighed softly, even moaning softly as she blushed a bit more from her breasts lactating. "A-And just so you know, I'm not p-pregnant, or anything. It's a hormone imbalance, or so the doctor told me anyway. J-Just a thing I can't really help..." she added hastily after a few moments, just prior to Brag's lips meeting her own, as she took a bit of the mead like that and swallowed it, the whole sneak kiss attack leaving her cheeks flushed with a lot more than just embarrassment at this point.

"M-Mmm... y-you're pretty bold with a girl you only j-just met today, Brag. H-Heh... not that I mind, of course. It feels... r-really nice," Adelle moaned softly to Brag when his hand eased into her jeans and panties, while her left hand drifted down to undo the button on her jeans, and her other reached up to gently squeeze the satyr's hand on her right breast. Then while she wiggled her hips after a few moments, Adelle's left hand guided Brag's free hand to help her start pulling her jeans and panties down, the satyr in front of her easily able to feel how moist her folds were by that point.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
"It kinda runs in the blood, that. And if you had actual been preggo, it would have been hidden rather well." Brag would once again speak up a bit before things went forward.

"Heh, well... I usually see the type who does not mind me being a little aggressive in my approach." he would go on to reply once more, and while he had his way inside Adelle's pants relatively casually, the goatman actually stopped her from throwing off her pants for the moment with a gentle hold on her hand. "There's something else that needs to be done first, before we go there. I think I'd be missing out if I did not introduce myself proper to these monsters of yours." he would go on to explain himself in a vague manner, but what he was meaning by it would come to light soon. The satyr behind Adelle was probably in the know what Brag was talking about, and started to lean backwards, guiding Adelle to lay down with him by pulling her back by the shoulders so she was set up in a position where she was resting her head on his lower body. Having probably been holding it back for all this time, Brag would unleash his dick at this point, a monster of at least 12 inches of length and a good three fingers worth of girth emerging from it's hide inside his crotch fur in all it's erect glory. "Those tits look ready, so here we go." he would announce his move, kinda mounting himself on Adelle so he could set himself up, the cock landing square between her tits in a small slap of flesh hitting flesh. Using the milk already present, he would lightly lube up the valley between the hills, before taking firm hold of the sides and pressing the puppies together to sandwich his sausage in there. "The moment I saw you come out from the bush back there, I knew this was where I needed to get into." he would mention further as he started to ram into the tiddy crevice with gusto, finding it to his liking by the looks of it, simultanously playing around with the giant mounds while keeping them tightly pressed together. For his part, the other satyr appeared to be taking a break, mostly just drinking some more and being amazed how his compatriot's dong was practically gone between the tits, the head coming out at the end of the thrust but not much else.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"H-Heh, yeah it would have been... p-pretty well hidden, wouldn't it," Adelle giggled softly as the two kept teasing her body. "Hmhm, everyone wants to... f-fuck my titties. They'd like to be introduced to... y-your monster too," Adelle then half giggled, half moaned, as she leaned back as the two guided her.

Adelle watched as Brag let his cock free, her left hand idly rubbing the satyr behind her across his crotch to search for his dick while Brag's slapped down between her huge tits. She stared down, almost mesmerized by the satyr's cock in front of her. "Y-Yeah? And the moment I realized you boys were satyrs, I was... k-kind of expecting to have been seduced like this. To be honest," Adelle told the pair, her right hand reaching up to gently press her right breast in a bit more snuggly around Brag's length, and the third time the tip of his shaft poked out from between the top of her breasts, her tongue would dart out and flick across his tip.

Her left hand meanwhile would wrap around the other satyr's shaft that was behind her, and once she had wrapped her fingers around his, she'd begin stroking it gently to full length. "C-Come on Brag, show me how much you want to... give my tits a nice coating," Adelle panted softly as she would flick her tongue out right over his cumslit each time his dick got close enough, further teasing him towards his release as she felt her body heating up to the point that she was rubbing her thighs together with a burning need to have something inside her, the more this went.

After a minute or so of him thrusting his shaft up between her breasts, Adelle would lean her head down as she opened her mouth, her lips wet with her saliva, and she would wrap her lips around his cock, only the first inch or so at first, but the more vigorous his thrusts would get, the deeper her lips would slide down his length. If she'd been able to coax the other satyr's cock out too, Adelle would shift herself around so that it was next to her face, and after another half minute or so of sucking on Brag, she'd leave his cock to her tits, and would lean her head around a bit and begin sucking the other satyr off, moaning softly as she bobbed her head up and down his length, looking only too eager to please them both. "Mmm... come on boys, don't hold back. Show me what you're really made of," Adelle cooed to the pair, a sultry and horny look in her eyes.

Last edited:
OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
For all their own initiative and acting upon it, the satyr duo did seem to look like they were appreciative of the actions Adelle was carrying out on her own, the one providing a headrest for her especially. After finding his cock, the busty girl could determine that it was more or less around Brag's in size, if ever so slightly smaller. But that might not necessarily be a bad thing, as it would be easier to swallow once that was the situation.

"I was planning on that. You just hold your horses." Brag would tell Adelle amidst all the grunts and slappy flesh sounds that his vigorous crevice ramming was doing. With the busty girl's help, he was getting closer to his break point faster than without. "Hnnnnng... Here we go!" he would eventually break in a groan of alertness, letting the giant breasts in his hands go as he released his cock from the squeeze and moved back to let himself go. A triple torrent of white hotness would burst from his dick, the initial spurt being a huge mess that would land right there to the valley of tits, some splashing over to Adelle's chin from the sheer pressure that the shot came out with. Guiding his tool along, Brag would chuck the next sprays of load onto the tits, each one getting a little less intense spurt on it, but these were still messy enough deals to get the busty girl suitable drenched, at least in the chest area. "Right... That's a start..." the satyr would look at his handiwork for a bit, apparently not done in the least as his cock was still in full mast.

Backing up some more, Brag would find his way between Adelle's legs, where he'd rid her of her unnecessary clothing and casually tossing them to the side so they would not end up trampled under their bodies or whatever. Scooping the busty girl's feet up and apart by the back of the knees, he lined himself up, not really going for further ceremony before driving himself in, going balls deep right off. As the first of the crotch slaps were happening, he let the spread legs go, now having himself in there to keep them apart. Instead, he would slide his hands on Adelle's lower back and lift her off the ground, the other satyr doing the same with her upper back, still keeping his tool inside the hungry mouth of the busty girl as he lifted. Soon both of them were fully on their feet, holding their partner for the night between them in a spitroast position as the pair started to go to town with her, each going at their respective holes with their cocks like someone was holding them at gunpoint.

On the other side, Rose seemed to have been getting some action as well, maybe not fully by her own desire but she did not look to be in distress over it. Garuk had found his way around the limitations of her odd clothing choice, the high metal collar that was the other side holding her top up was on the side and the large girl was topless on the ground with the elder satyr on top of her, the pair doing pretty much the same as Brag and Adelle a few minutes ago, Garuk having planted his thing between the two massive white hills that was Rose's chest. This act was even less in the favor of the man though as Rose's chest was big enough to completely engulf the satyr's manhood. But where Brag had been held back some, Garuk was more assertive, leaning himself over Rose and holding her arms down while occasionally giving her a light kiss or two. And while Rose was her usual shy self, having difficulty maintaining eye contact and blushing like mad, Garuk was ranting some good-natured banter at her and sported a big goofy grin all the way despite his somewhat aggressive positioning, enjoying himself while trying to keep Rose from feeling bothered by it. And it seemed to be working as she was not putting up any sort of struggle, probably having more than enough strength to get herself put if she wanted to.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
"Mmm... hmhm, I can't help myself Brag. I'm so excited with all this," Adelle giggled softly, pulling her head back up to speak from the other satyr's shaft, and flicking her tongue across Brag's a couple of times just before she dipped her head back down the other satyr's cock.

Adelle let out a muffled squeal as Brag blew his load all over her chest, her tits feeling really nice and warm as it began landing on her skin, and she'd reach up with her right hand and helped coax out the rest of his spunk all over her chest. "Hah, so much. I wasn't expecting quite that much on the first go around. Hmhm, come on then, let me see just how much more you got, both of you," Adelle sighed and giggled at Brag and the other satyr, letting out another squeal when Brag lifted her legs up.

She let out a muffled moan around the other satyr's cock as Brag pressed into her moist folds, which eagerly squeezed his intruding member as it glided inside of her, the first cock she recalled having willingly, actually. She didn't struggle or resist in any sense of the word, as the pair lifted her up, and she relaxed her throat muscles for the one in her mouth, her hands reaching around a bit until her left was holding the cock in her mouth and helping to pleasure the satyr it belonged to, while her right hand rested over Brag's left arm a bit as he held her. "Mmph... mmm..." she moaned around the shaft in her mouth, her legs wrapping around Brag's waist to help hold her up so he wasn't forced to do all the work in holding her up, her knees pressing firmly in around his sides to maintain her position.

"F-Fuck, he's so damn big. Both of them are. Gods I love it. Being able to have fun like this, without them trying to just straight up rape me. It's amazing..." Adelle thought to herself as she gently tickled the balls of the satyr whose cock was in her mouth, before her eyes glanced over to see Rose also having her own fun, where she smiled around the cock in her mouth, her tongue dancing over it happily as she enjoyed herself, and since Garuk seemed to not be too domineering about all this, and Rose wasn't overly against it from the looks of it, she felt Rose was in good hands, and she could rest easy.

Her eyes traveled back to the satyr whose cock was in her mouth, and she twisted her body just a bit so she could look up at him, a sultry horny look in her eyes as she did, and she'd give his balls a gentle squeeze and a little tug as she dipped her head down to the base of his shaft without him needing to thrust. "Mmph, you're so big, and... mmm... good at this, hon. What should I... o-oh fuck... call you?" Adelle panted in between her moans to the satyr whose name she hadn't learned yet, before dipping her head back down his length, and drawing one of his hands to one of her breasts to play with it all he desired, and meanwhile, her pussy was beginning to tighten up around Brag with each thrust the satyr made into her, the sweltering heat radiating out of her pussy onto Brag's cock, coupled with how tightly she was gripping him, was likely driving the satyr to a second healthy explosion of cum, one that she wanted... not, that she needed to feel inside of her, as her legs locked around him to prevent him from pulling out when he reached his second peak. "C-Come on boys. Both of you... f-fuck... c-cum for me, and m-make me cum... p-please... I need it so damn bad..." Adelle whimpered to the pair, her toes curling as she approached her own climax, and the desire in her eyes would tell the pair that they now had free rein over her at this point.