What's new

ACT [Stone Wall] THEIR HAPPIEST HOUR (RJ239918)

sizzantaclaus

Reputation score
Annnd, it's out.
Yep just checked the blog, of course only the Japanese version is out though Ishigaki's history indicates there'll be a release on the English dlsite. That's just me guessing though haha.

Either way, link is here to buy the game, I'll personally be checking sukebei for now

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yep just checked the blog, of course only the Japanese version is out though Ishigaki's history indicates there'll be a release on the English dlsite. That's just me guessing though haha.

Either way, link is here to buy the game, I'll personally be checking sukebei for now
Same. Got to watch out for the old trial versions. Saw one available and got excited until I read the release date.

lunawuff

Lurker
Reputation score
i'm kind of afraid that since there was already a "release" for this game, even though it's an old and busted demo, we might not get a release of the full version.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i'm kind of afraid that since there was already a "release" for this game, even though it's an old and busted demo, we might not get a release of the full version.
But the full version has been released.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Some pretty good animations this time around, and a good amount at it. The game itself is nothing to write home about, but it didn't make me want to gouge my eyes out this time around so props there.
I just wish they would play more on the "catch or be caught" theme going on. Rather than small expression changes I'd like to see the top being reversed.

StainSpear

Reputation score
Not bad, not outstanding either.
It was "ok", but i wanted a game like their previous ones, not a open world, >search for the right outfit to trigger a scene...<
Pretty boring imo.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
cant unlock the last 2 events. Anyone has full save?

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
cant unlock the last 2 events. Anyone has full save?
You can see all of the events in the gallery even if you haven't unlocked them in-game. However, if like me, you are a neurotic completionist, I can give you hints for whichever one's you're missing if you would like.

jumjummju

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, what a quaint little game. I always enjoy this circle's games; the gameplay is a trashfire but the h is always good. The only thing I find confusing is how many of the enemies in their games... powerbottom the MC? Like, there's so many where they're not even trying to hold the MC down, they're just lying there while the MC is forced to fuck them by the invisible whims of the game mechanics.

This is really only a personal problem rather than an actual game critique (because i'm a dirty submissive who wants to be tied down but that's just me) but it just looks confusing. I am sad there doesn't seem to be any kissing though, which the previous games had. Still, $20 was worth the fapping material.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm a little disappointed the stages are straight lines without any kind of platforms or obstacles, but the animations make up for it and it's fun to play. So well worth in my opinion.
Crossing my fingers it gets an English release as well, though with all the events there is a lot of text to translate.

Anybody else having a problem with the game crashing when MC gets hit while wearing the bath-towel?

faulken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm a little disappointed the stages are straight lines without any kind of platforms or obstacles, but the animations make up for it and it's fun to play. So well worth in my opinion.
Crossing my fingers it gets an English release as well, though with all the events there is a lot of text to translate.

Anybody else having a problem with the game crashing when MC gets hit while wearing the bath-towel?
No problem with the towel, but I start the game with Japanese local emulator, so, maybe it's some weird thing like this.

+ English release on DLSITE EN. I didn't try it, but I suppose the game got translated.

+ + We're waiting for your next update toffi :D

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, after that last game, I'm glad there's no platforming or gimmicks. But maybe something to differentiate the stages would had been welcome.

And yes. The game crashes for me aswell when you get hit by the "grab" attacks while wearing the towel. Walking into the enemies works fine though.

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score
No problem with the towel, but I start the game with Japanese local emulator, so, maybe it's some weird thing like this.
Tried that as well (applocale and locale emulator), but that doesn't fix it, unfortunately. Everything else works fine, though.

+ English release on DLSITE EN. I didn't try it, but I suppose the game got translated.
I bought it there, it's the Japanese version.

+ + We're waiting for your next update toffi :D
Well, don't expect anything anytime soon. For now I'm on break and just playing games instead of making them. :whistle:

Man, after that last game, I'm glad there's no platforming or gimmicks. But maybe something to differentiate the stages would had been welcome.
Yeah, passion mortale didn't have super great platforming, but it was enough to make each stage a bit unique. I liked that.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Passion Mortale was extremely unpleasant to play. The event-driven scenes in Their Happiest Hour are a bit of a boring direction to go imo, and I still prefer MC getting fucked by enemies in stages, but at least everything is accessible with minimal levels of frustration. If I recall, the developer was aware of the problems with Passion Mortale's mechanics, posting something along the lines of, "I think I worked on this for too long, and lost track of my goals for the game," after it came out. That's probably what influenced the use of events, which allowed him to add something new while keeping the standard combat from previous games.

The only thing I find confusing is how many of the enemies in their games... powerbottom the MC? Like, there's so many where they're not even trying to hold the MC down, they're just lying there while the MC is forced to fuck them by the invisible whims of the game mechanics.
LOL, good point. If bending over is all it takes to make Ishigaki's protags give up on fighting, it's no wonder they find themselves defeated so often.

Cryswar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Was pretty unimpressed with this one to be honest. The animation quality and style feels lower than the usual, and that's saying something given how rinky dink the animations usually are. Gameplay is... well, less annoying than the last one at least haha, but not any better. The outfits thing was a cool idea but the implementation left something to be desired.

I kinda see what y'all talking about with the powerbottom/invisible whims deal... I don't mind the enemy MGs being dominant by any means, nor the MC, and I liked that in the previous games it felt like you could enjoy both. Getting titfucked or fucking their tits, getting fucked by them or fucking them, etc. Here, I don't really get either feeling, nor even consent for that matter. You just.... hump the air or something. Some good paizuri (tho not much of it) but most of the other positions honestly just felt like they existed to be skipped past. Which wasn't how I felt about the previous games. Not every animation was good by any means but I was happy to watch most of them, in this game I'd say maybe 15-20% were worth watching at all and I only really thought ~3-5 were actually especially good - and even then it's 'good' by the janky ass animation standards of these games, not actually good as in smooth and impressive.

I'm sure at least some of it is just a matter of taste, maybe I didn't enjoy X position as much as some others. And while I'm down for futa, double futa isn't my favorite, especially when you waste it on handjobs and shit. But having followed this series from the first one I was just left REALLY disappointed with the results.