What's new

RPG [ strawberry_light ] すとろべり~光 Ecchi Contract With A Water Nymph ~Sugoroku RPG~ 水の精霊とHな契約~すごろくRPG~ RE168036 RJ168036

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Another nice find on dlsite. I really like the art style of this game.
Looks like some kind of boardgame dungeon crawler.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ168036.html - jp dlsite
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/announce/=/product_id/RE168036.html - eng dlsite

* Knock knock *

He opened the door to a busty water nymph.

Rusak the ex-Hero made a sex contract with water nymph Tina,
and set off for the cave-lair of Baldmouse to retrieve the magic he stole!

Enter the dungeon and roll the dice for outcomes!

Ecchi scenes are from the hero's POV.
Rusack becomes stronger when he has sex with the heroine!
Topple female monsters and their bosoms will be exposed!

CV: Gemiko Yamada (nymph)

Last edited by a moderator:

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: 水の精霊とHな契約~すごろくRPG~

^ It's not corruption : you gather magic stones in the boardgame dungeon and use them to unlock sex stuff with the girl.

Demo allows you to remove her top/get some pantieshots/kiss (that I've unlocked)

Clickable >

Also announced on english-side >

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a pretty good game, better than any other board-type I've played (although triggering the boss is a pain...). I'm going to go ahead and assume it's fine to post links for this, she definitely looks legal to me. Sorry in advance if she isn't, I'll take it down quickly if so.

This is a huge file for some reason, 645MB... If you can, buy the game as it seems to be a new and pretty good dev, would like to see more from him. But anyway:

Last edited:

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Great recommendation, Byzantine. Objective is to collect shards to unlock H event with the Undine. This game plays like monopoly: when you explore, you loop around the monopoly map until you end up on boss. Each map has a different quota of monster kill counts that will net you a prize if you meet the quota. Later levels requires you to go down the stairs before you can find the boss. Combat against female monsters allows you to strip them with the sword skill (1st skill). A breath of freshness to the stale H Games we've been getting lately.

As the Undine's H Meter (upper right corner) increase in level, there are additional H Scenes/close up you would get from older H action.

What each item in the main menu do:

Attachments

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would be rather interested skill point system translation that is not even on the hompage XD

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lusakk Attack
Heal
Magic Missile
Phantom Mist
Sword Mastery*
Shield Mastery*
Magic Barrier
Strengthening Magic*
Provide Strength
Don't know what the hiragana for the last two mean, but it is "providing something".

* = unsure about

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lusakk Attack
Heal
Magic Missile
Phantom Mist
Sword Mastery*
Shield Mastery*
Magic Barrier
Strengthening Magic*
Provide Strength
Don't know what the hiragana for the last two mean, but it is "providing something".

* = unsure about
Sword Mastery* --- add % of atk and cirical
Shield Mastery* --- add % of avoid
Strengthening Magic* ---- add % of magic dmg
Provide Strength
Provide defence --- def +2
Provide luck --- luck +2

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I would be rather interested skill point system translation that is not even on the hompage XD
See attached (not translation, but what the skills do):

Attachments

Last edited:

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Need help finding the third monster girl (listed after the harpy and before the mimic girl). I've been farming in the 3rd dungeon (with 3 floors) for the past hour without any luck. Even tried the 2nd dungeon a few times to make sure she wasn't in that one.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was having some fun until the game decided I needed to run into a mimic and die in one hit, so I busted out Cheat Engine and cheesed my way through. The dice are sadistic, though, and the only reason I didn't go crazy was because there are some items that let you warp to the stairs/boss or control what number you roll. I didn't find all of the girls in the dungeons (and to be honest, I don't think the little pictures were worth the headache), but I at least have a save file with all of the interactions with the main girl unlocked if anyone wants to just see those and not spend a couple of hours fighting the dice.

Attachments

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is actually pretty good. The screenshots made it look a bit simplistic so I wasn't sure what to expect. The game's biggest problem is trying to land on that goddamn boss square. Being that it's how you advance the story they should've made it take up a few squares or had it on multiple ones like they do with everything else.

heaven07022

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is actually pretty good. The screenshots made it look a bit simplistic so I wasn't sure what to expect. The game's biggest problem is trying to land on that goddamn boss square. Being that it's how you advance the story they should've made it take up a few squares or had it on multiple ones like they do with everything else.
You can use "ワープリング" to warp to the next floor or the boss. You can buy it at the dungeon's shop.

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can use "ワープリング" to warp to the next floor or the boss. You can buy it at the dungeon's shop.
Oh, thanks for that. Now I can get back to enjoying it.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Need help finding the third monster girl (listed after the harpy and before the mimic girl). I've been farming in the 3rd dungeon (with 3 floors) for the past hour without any luck. Even tried the 2nd dungeon a few times to make sure she wasn't in that one.
That one is actually a demon girl hiding in the same shadow skin as the regular monster (4 versions of it if you count the girl... but the girl has the female symbol behind the name).

I was having some fun until the game decided I needed to run into a mimic and die in one hit, so I busted out Cheat Engine and cheesed my way through. The dice are sadistic, though, and the only reason I didn't go crazy was because there are some items that let you warp to the stairs/boss or control what number you roll. I didn't find all of the girls in the dungeons (and to be honest, I don't think the little pictures were worth the headache), but I at least have a save file with all of the interactions with the main girl unlocked if anyone wants to just see those and not spend a couple of hours fighting the dice.
His arts are fairly decent... and you can find the girls while you loop around the dungeon. The only one that gave me a harder time was the bunny girl in the last dungeon...
Also, I do not recommend using a save, because her interaction changes as her ecchi meter go up in level. You will get different reaction/scenes if you recheck the older unlocks (e.g. spanking scene at level 2 and level 3).
Other scenes require you to buy the dilbo and vibrator egg from the H Tool (2nd last item in the H Menu).

Attachments

Last edited:

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, would have never gotten that. Thanks for the info!:)

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's out on english Dlsite if anyone still cares

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's out on english Dlsite if anyone still cares

For once, the English description actually is well translated...
But it still doesn't help/tell much to western audience what the game is about. Unfortunate, since this is a nice little gem.