What's new

[Studio F.OW.] Kunoichi 2 is finally out!

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: [Studio F.OW.] Kunoichi 2 is finally out!

This is perhaps the best cgi hentai I've ever seen. And it's free. Kudos to people that worked on it and the voice actresses.

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Kunoichi 1 was kind of a let down, but this was 10 times better!
Great times were had.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not Kunoichi related...but I didn't think it was worth opening an entire new thread for this...

So yeah, FOW released a Valentine's Day video. Throwback to Dragon Age Origins. I dig it!

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

it seems they bring out a Kunoichi 2 DLC :) i am curious about it!

dd-209

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wonder what's going on with Nightmare. IIRC they were teasing a "trailer soon" even before Kunoichi 2 came out. No way am I wading through the torrent on shitposts on their blog to find actual news.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just watched the first movie and it didn't impress me much from a technical point of view
I've wondered about the WoW one too. It was simultaneously their most hyped work, and also by far their worst. It was almost one of those random "Girl gets banged by 3D monster!" videos you see in the suggested side panel of a tube site. The models weren't good, the animation was poor. I really don't understand that one.
It's like if Lamborghini suddenly came out with a single passenger, 60 horsepower car.
It's sort of like... maybe there's a market for this, but from you guys :confused:

Thank god they're back on track. It's cool that they're funded by Patreon. I had wondered, honestly. It looks like it costs something on the order of only $50,000 in Patreon movie for these half-hour movies :eek:

That can't be right, can it? I technically have no idea what kind of budget is usually required for this stuff, but that seems impossibly small.

rock41t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I havent watched this, a nice change of pace

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's not from StudioFOW, but if you wanted to see Marie Rose get pounded by a giant monster, our good friend Opiumud has you covered.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I've wondered about the WoW one too. It was simultaneously their most hyped work, and also by far their worst. It was almost one of those random "Girl gets banged by 3D monster!" videos you see in the suggested side panel of a tube site. The models weren't good, the animation was poor. I really don't understand that one.
It's like if Lamborghini suddenly came out with a single passenger, 60 horsepower car.
It's sort of like... maybe there's a market for this, but from you guys :confused:
I haven't checked this thread in quite a while, sorry for the late reply. But I actually do have an answer for you on this one, considering I have done rigging for them on other models. (I had nothing to do with the WoW movie, I've worked on LoL models only so far)

The models they use are generally modified versions of what is in the actual game, they pride themselves on sticking to canon as much as possible, and try to make their work look like something that could have come from the actual game. WoW models are low poly and cartoonish, there is not a whole lot you can do with them. Also they were attacked by Blizzard, may have had something to do with it. It might have caused them to rush it a bit, I believe the attacks started before it was even released.

Thank god they're back on track. It's cool that they're funded by Patreon. I had wondered, honestly. It looks like it costs something on the order of only $50,000 in Patreon movie for these half-hour movies :eek:

That can't be right, can it? I technically have no idea what kind of budget is usually required for this stuff, but that seems impossibly small.
It is small, but only a few of them work full time. Most are people like me who get paid by the model or animation or whatever. DC manages everything in addition to directing and editing the final product. They actually made a post about this a while back .

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thanks for the share blue~

on that note though...am i the only one who started laughing uncontrollably as soon as the attack on titan music came on? :'D

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

thanks for the share blue~

on that note though...am i the only one who started laughing uncontrollably as soon as the attack on titan music came on? :'D
I thought it sounded familiar, but couldn't place it, been a while since I watched Attack on Titan. :p

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

coming out on the 28th of June. Should be good. :D

Miraggio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm looking forward to Scarlet Nights, however Kunoichi 2 was a little letdown for me.
Art was amazing, subject was good, but human sex wasn't enough.
I like the idea of ugly monsters fucking nice girls, but only in the right dosage.
Also, Kunoichi 1 had a better character development, Kasumi was actually broken down piece by piece. Here it happens a little too soon.

And, well... I think Kasumi is sexier, also :p

Daigenguard

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just a reminder that scarlet nights is out today, woof woof lol

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone know what the hell is up with Asstroid:primed ? That thing has been stuck at 5% for ages now, did they just give up on it ?

Alcest

Reputation score

Update on patreon says that its taking so long because it just keeps getting bigger. It's currently at 45 minutes long.

WhiskeyRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How many voice actresses do they have at FOW now? Some pretty amazing animation work there too.

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How many voice actresses do they have at FOW now? Some pretty amazing animation work there too.
I feel the opposite. I've been pretty disappointed with them since Kunoichi 2. The stuff has just been bland, and boring, IMO. Well rendered, but not worth watching.

I have hope for Kunoichi 3, but they seem to be on a downward trend. These days, JulioJakkers can do more in 15 seconds, than they can in a 10 minute video if they keep up that crap like Bioshag and the fully clothed pirate BJ videos.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ehhhhh, I dunno about that rendering bit. Alot of their models end up having proportion issues, if they don't have outright flaws.

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Somehow don't feel like this was all that worth the watch. Seems like the renders wasn't that appealing to me this time around. But guess some might enjoy it.