What's new

[Studio F.OW.] Kunoichi 2 is finally out!

Kamos999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Studio F.OW.] Kunoichi 2 is finally out!

that is realy hot but i hope it will be better :D

Spiccy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is pretty interesting

milkysofts

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I still didn't watch ep1 yet, seem like time to look around. XP

BlueShinobi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't suppose anyone know what the hell is up with Asstroid:primed ? That thing has been stuck at 5% for ages now, did they just give up on it ?
Way, way, too much other Samus stuff, tbh. And she's not in a popular enough game to justify it.
Like Samus and the Unknown Planet

No real ground for Studio FOW to break there.
That's why they switched it up to stuff like Nier which is more current and hasn't "out Studio FOWed" Studio FOW.

Deathwings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Way, way, too much other Samus stuff, tbh. And she's not in a popular enough game to justify it.

No real ground for Studio FOW to break there.
That's why they switched it up to stuff like Nier which is more current and hasn't "out Studio FOWed" Studio FOW.
You do realize that question date back to 2016, right ? Ah well, they completely abandoned it then or are they still pretending its "merely" in Development Hell ?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Severance is already out on nyaa. Looks vanilla AF unfortunately. EDIT: Okay, so rape-y but otherwise vanilla.

As for Asstroid, they may be gun-shy after getting taken to court by Blizzard. Nintendo is just as aggressive if not worse about their IP. Just a thought, I'm not really in the loop any more.

Last edited: